Xbox Live Gamertag Swap

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Karmic Knight
Jedi Master

Re: Xbox Live Gamertag Swap

Post by Karmic Knight »

Karmic Knight - Kaemic Knight/Karmic Knight (Call of Duty 4, GTA IV, Saint's Row, MLB 2k8, NBA 2k8, and Gears of War)

Both of my accounts are currently Silver, though I am working up the will/capital to get a new prepaid card.
This is an empty country and I am it's king, and I should not be allowed to touch anything.
Andrew_Fireborn
Jedi Knight

Post by Andrew_Fireborn »

Well, since this topic's back up, and I've set up my network finally...

GT: Fireborn Sol
-Mercenaries 2
-Gears of War
-Halo 3 (+Legendary Map pack)
-Chromehounds
-Armored Core 4 (& 4Answer)
-Ace Combat 6 (No additional modes, currently, but I grabbed every free plane I could. >_> )
-Soul Calibur 4
Rule one of Existance: Never, under any circumstances, underestimate stupidity. As it will still find ways to surprise you.
Flash
Padawan Learner

Post by Flash »

I finally pulled my finger out and bought a 360. Gamertag is Flash Medallion. I have played fuck all except Burnout Paradise so far.
Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

We have a sticky for the Wii gamers, makes sense to have one for the Live gamers too. Stickied with the Almighty Moderator Glue.
Note: I'm semi-retired from the board, so if you need something, please be patient.
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Alright, douchmonsters, I'm adding all you fockers tonight - the first person to deny my friend request has their rum privileges revoked - indefinitely
Jade Falcon
Jedi Council Member

Post by Jade Falcon »

Gears of War, Saints Row, Blazing Angels 2, Ace Combat 6, BF:Bad Company

I'll add others later on. In addition to whatever has been listed, I'll also play

Too Human, The Darkness, Army of Two (EU), , Halo 3, Stranglehold, Battlestations Midway, Chromehounds, ST:Legacy, Full Auto and Burnout Revenge.
Don't Move you're surrounded by Armed Bastards - Gene Hunt's attempt at Diplomacy

I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own - Number 6

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
DesertFly
has been designed to act as a flotation device

Post by DesertFly »

Guess I'll throw out that I also now have Halo 3, GTA IV, and Gears of War. Any new games will of course be in my sig banner, and I'm always (probably usually) willing to play if I'm on. Just drop me a message.
Proud member of the no sigs club.
Mobius
Jedi Knight

Post by Mobius »

GT:
MistakenMobius

available once i buy a new gold live subscription

games list
here
XET360 belgian news for Xbox 360
CaiusWickersham
Padawan Learner

Post by CaiusWickersham »

Caius Wickersha (TF2, Halo 3, Fable 2 once it comes out)
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

Started on Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 recently
Chardok wrote:Alright, douchmonsters, I'm adding all you fockers tonight - the first person to deny my friend request has their rum privileges revoked - indefinitely
We had rum privileges?
Jade Falcon
Jedi Council Member

Post by Jade Falcon »

Add Saints Row 2 in my list.

Hell, my banner sig gives a list of what I've got, though I've not got Shadowrun now.
Don't Move you're surrounded by Armed Bastards - Gene Hunt's attempt at Diplomacy

I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own - Number 6

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
DarkSilver
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarkSilver »

Add some new games to my list...

Rainbow 6 Vegas, R6V2, Saint's Row, Saint's Row 2, Facebreaker, Crackdown, GRAW2

paying alot of Saints Row 2 right now
XBL: Darek Silver | Wii Friend: 5602 6414 0598 0225
LibriumArcana - Roleplaying, Fiction, Irreverence
Trekker (TOS, TNG/DS9-Era) | Warsie (semi-movie purist) | B5'er | TransFan
Cult of Vin Diesel: While it is well known that James Earl Jones performed the voice of Darth Vader, it is less appreciated that Vin Diesel performs the voice of James Earl Jones.
Jade Falcon
Jedi Council Member

Post by Jade Falcon »

Saints Row 2 is pretty fun, way over the top, but fun.

My guy has the accent that makes him sound like an English football hooligan. :D

DarkSilver
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarkSilver »

Jade Falcon wrote:Saints Row 2 is pretty fun, way over the top, but fun.

My guy has the accent that makes him sound like an English football hooligan. :D
Mines to! got him looking a bit english, with the "donkey" taunt.
Cult of Vin Diesel: While it is well known that James Earl Jones performed the voice of Darth Vader, it is less appreciated that Vin Diesel performs the voice of James Earl Jones.
Jade Falcon
Jedi Council Member

Post by Jade Falcon »

I got mines using the middle finger as a taunt and the salute as a compliment. :)

Both the Septic Avenger and Fuzz side missions are so fun.

DarkSilver
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarkSilver »

loving the Heli-Assault and the Septic Avenger ones...

something cathartic about spraying human shit on buildings and people...
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Finally got my XBL account up and running. Gamertag is FreerangeZ0mbie.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Grand Lord Revan
Redshirt

Post by Grand Lord Revan »

Mastermind323

Halo 3 and Soul Calibur 4. Mainly Soul Calibur 4, but I'm getting a new copy of Star Trek Legacy soon.
(Leaning in the shadows, stepping forward, a Hooded, Caped, Cloaked Figure with a silver aura about him reveals himself. A Genius, vigilante, a fighter, and near-peerless tactical officer and giftred leader. A grey Jedi swordsmaster whose mastery Rivals even the Original Revan-- Me)
PhilosopherOfSorts
Jedi Master
Location: Waynesburg, PA, its small, its insignifigant, its almost West Virginia.

Post by PhilosopherOfSorts »

PhilosoferOSrts: Online I mainly play Halo 3, and to a lesser extent Forza Motorsports 2 and Frontlines: Fuel of War, though that last one is just to remind myself how much I hate that game. I also play Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Revenge, but I haven't gone online with it yet.
A fuse is a physical embodyment of zen, in order for it to succeed, it must fail.

Power to the Peaceful

If you have friends like mine, raise your glasses. If you don't, raise your standards.
Grand Lord Revan
Redshirt

Post by Grand Lord Revan »

Btw, did one of you send me a friend request recently? I think I accidentally declined because I didnt know who it was.
(Leaning in the shadows, stepping forward, a Hooded, Caped, Cloaked Figure with a silver aura about him reveals himself. A Genius, vigilante, a fighter, and near-peerless tactical officer and giftred leader. A grey Jedi swordsmaster whose mastery Rivals even the Original Revan-- Me)
JointStrikeFighter
Worthless Trolling Palm-Fucker

Post by JointStrikeFighter »

Might as well add me;

Zhaktronz
Losonti Tokash
Sith Devotee

Post by Losonti Tokash »

I would but since editing rules have changed I think we need a mod to do that.
Vanas
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vanas »

I've managed to kick my router into working and can be found under the name Vanaseffs (same as Steam). I'm ready to suck and die in GoW2, Halo3, AC6 and Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 and any other multiplayer game I might be playing/sucking and dying at.
According to wikipedia, "the Mohorovičić discontinuity is the boundary between the Earth's crust and the mantle."
According to Starbound, it's a problem solvable with enough combat drugs to turn you into the Incredible Hulk.
Master of Cards
Jedi Master

Post by Master of Cards »

Bringiton919 CoD4, L4D and possible CoD5 are the ones I normally play
Lt. Dan
Jedi Knight

Post by Lt. Dan »

Pre Nam Lt Dan
d(-_-)b