Shadows of Dambrath

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

[OOC: Initiave (in progress).

Hernan: 20
Gror: 18
White Haven: 18
Frigid: 18 [will check respective Dex scores for tiebreaker, but I think Greyson likely has the higher]
Sir Nitram: 17
Miscellaneous resistance archers: 15
Lady Tevar: 13
Imperial Overlord: 13
Arnak: 5]
Last edited by Rogue 9 on 2005-04-12 04:33pm, edited 3 times in total.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
White Haven
Sith Acolyte

Post by White Haven »

[Init 17+1=18]
(Summary of protective spells currently active: [Mage Armor CL 6, 6 hours, Protection from Arrows CL 8, 8 hours, 80 points])
Chronological Incontinence: Time warps around the poster. The thread topic winks out of existence and reappears in 1d10 posts.

Out of Context Theatre, this week starring Darth Nostril.
-'If you really want to fuck with these idiots tell them that there is a vaccine for chemtrails.'

Fiction!: The Final War (Bolo/Lovecraft) (Ch 7 9/15/11), Living (D&D, Complete)Image
frigidmagi
Sith Devotee

Post by frigidmagi »

(15+3=18 for Init)

Jase lunged forward drawing his greatsword.
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

New Initiative: 13 from earlier and we reroll . . . to get 13 again.

Spells active: Mark of Fire (+2 Dex), Mage Armour, False Life, Enhance Magical flow.

Drethven bared his teeth as he saw the advancing guards. He targeted suitably large group and uttered several crisp, throat twisting syllable. A tiny pellet, glowing blue-white in the darkness, streaked across the ranch to detonate with terrible fury.

Fireball CL: 8 DC: 22 damage: 24
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Eddard hears the massive explosion and turns back. Either something had gone wrong or the mages just blew their cover. Toes swung around readily and galloped back towards the fray.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Initiative (12+5=17)
LadyTev's (10 + 3=13)
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
A Big Flying Fish
Jedi Knight

Post by A Big Flying Fish »

[OOC: Oh shit again.]
Initative: 4+1=5

Cast Warp Wood on the door to get it open (I assume its a wooden door). CL:7
Dwarf Obsessive. There's just something about short barrel-chested people with a penchent for axes and beards.
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

((Did the DM go away again?))
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Alæthe aims her bow at the Dungeon Master.

((14+ 10=24. Did I hit?))

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Rogue 9

Post by Rogue 9 »

Swearing continually under his breath, Hernan raised his bow and let loose a shot towards the oncoming guards as Gror scrambled for the cell door.

"Move!" The dwarf shouted while waving one arm towards those near the door, telling them to get away, while reaching into his satchel with the other.

[Sorry, things have been pretty chaotic. Frigid won't be joining us anymore, I'm afraid... Greyson, your turn.]
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

((Geee... I musta hit. LOLOL!))

A Big Flying Fish
Jedi Knight

[It's alive again.]
Having seen the remenants of the last target of Gror's bag of tricks, Arnak quickly jumps away from the door as fast as his overly stumpy legs would carry him.
Dwarf Obsessive. There's just something about short barrel-chested people with a penchent for axes and beards.
consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

His charge was dead. As far as he knew, his entire clan was dead. For some reason, these scum were still keeping Litubu alive. If at all possible, he would give them cause to regret that.

The shudders he felt through the floor, and the faint noises he was hearing, spoke of opportunity. All he had to do was find the moment, and make it his. Every vermin he dispatched from this moment on would be a blessing, for he already counted himself as dead.

OOC: Exact physical condition, and security on Litubu is up to the GM's discretion of course. Just making the point that i'm here and ready to go.
SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

"Alæthe. With me." Malkamar stated, moving slightly as he prepared to repel the guards at range. The pistol twirled into his hand, and he grinned. "First to ten, m'lady?" The thunder of smokepowder obscured any more of the taunt..

(Five foot adjustment away from the door, then two shots, each to a different guard. Start with the closest)

(10 + 12 =22 for the first, 20 for second, 17 + 7 = 24 to confirm the hit.)
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Alæthe, used to the magic of Halruaa, still jumped as the pistol blasted noise and smoke powder. Yet, she waved away the smoke and leveled her bow at another guard. "You're on." she answered the paladin as her bowstring sang once, then again.

((first attack 19 + 10=29. Crit Reroll (Keen arrow): 11+10=21.
second attack 13+5=18))

Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Blue white bolts flash from Drethven's outstretched hand, slicing into a surviving guard.

(Magic Missle CL 8, 12hp of damage, still the suckzzor)

[Remember that Rogue, Aly, and frigid at least are in the middle of exams at university]
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
White Haven
Sith Acolyte

Post by White Haven »

(Targetting pending Rogue's assessment of where the bloody hell everything is. Area of effect spells are like that.)

Greyson's surprised curse at the shattering blast is lost in the thunder itself...but his second oath at the sight of charging guards is not. His hands snap up, weaving in the air before him, as a searing bead of light sails forth through the air. The glowing point arrows across the ranch....and suddenly explodes in a uniform globe of raging flames, exploding outwards in all directions.

[Fireball (Duh!) CL 9, 9d6 damage=34]
Chronological Incontinence: Time warps around the poster. The thread topic winks out of existence and reappears in 1d10 posts.

Out of Context Theatre, this week starring Darth Nostril.
-'If you really want to fuck with these idiots tell them that there is a vaccine for chemtrails.'

Fiction!: The Final War (Bolo/Lovecraft) (Ch 7 9/15/11), Living (D&D, Complete)Image
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

White Haven wrote: [Fireball (Duh!) CL 9, 9d6 damage=34]
((looks like it hit the DM dead center :roll: ))

Rogue 9

Post by Rogue 9 »

[Right. *Rolls a d10* You hit six guards with the spell. Four of them fall screaming to the ground, the other two are very badly burned. Next. The next would be Nitram.]
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Rogue 9 wrote:[Right. *Rolls a d10* You hit six guards with the spell. Four of them fall screaming to the ground, the other two are very badly burned. Next. The next would be Nitram.]
((Already posted our actions, see above))

SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

Rogue 9 wrote:[Right. *Rolls a d10* You hit six guards with the spell. Four of them fall screaming to the ground, the other two are very badly burned. Next. The next would be Nitram.]
OOC: Um, dude, it's already posted. I'm going with two shots to the nearest -alive- guards.

Rogue 9

Post by Rogue 9 »

Malkamar's shots erupted into the night. With each crack, a guard fell. The second guard hit had his scream cut off into a gurgle as a massive exit wound blasted out of his back through his left lung. His arms flew up, releasing his weapons as he fell over backward, bleeding massively out of his chest and back.

A pair of arrows flew from the pair of cloaked shadows jogging down the hill behind Hernan. One hit a guard, who grunted and kept running. The other arrow buried itself in the ground. [Imperial Overlord next, followed by Arnak. Next round, you'll be in melee; I would recommend getting that door open.]
His charge was dead. As far as he knew, his entire clan was dead. For some reason, these scum were still keeping Litubu alive. If at all possible, he would give them cause to regret that.

The shudders he felt through the floor, and the faint noises he was hearing, spoke of opportunity. All he had to do was find the moment, and make it his. Every vermin he dispatched from this moment on would be a blessing, for he already counted himself as dead.
The Crinti torturess who had been tormenting Litubu and the other prisoner for the previous two days came rushing out of the back room at the sound of explosion and shouting outside, whip in one hand but, unlike before, a sword in the other. She looked at the door and rushed over to it to look out of the peephole before turning back to the prisoners, raising the blade.

[OOC: Yeah, you really, really want to get that door open.]
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

"Come then, filth. See what mercy killing your captives buys you."

Diplomacy check 4+15=19, ah well, it was worth a shot.
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

His first blast of sorcerous fire had been insufficient. Drethven pronounced the iniatator for the fireball spell again. Blue-white flames rent the night yet again.

firball CL 8, DC: 22 Damage : 31 (above average!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
A Big Flying Fish
Jedi Knight

[OOC: Uh, I thought Gror was about the pull something out of satchel to flatten the door, hence why I stopped casting warp wood to open it. Is he or isn't he?]