Jan 6 Committee Public Hearing June 9th

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

PainRack
Emperor's Hand

Re: Jan 6 Committee Public Hearing June 9th

Post by PainRack »

https://youtu.be/DA4qLxU5ZVM

After 5 years, Qanon returns by asking" Shall we play a game once more?" and "Are you ready to serve your country again? Remember your oath."

So. The greentext that was Q returns and asks posters to play again at subverting reality.

And it's first attack? Cassidy Hutchinson
Let him land on any Lyran world to taste firsthand the wrath of peace loving people thwarted by the myopic greed of a few miserly old farts- Katrina Steiner
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Well, that DEFINITELY counts as death threats. Pity we can't track the bastard down via his Youtube.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Zaune
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zaune »

LadyTevar wrote: 2022-07-01 12:00pmWell, that DEFINITELY counts as death threats. Pity we can't track the bastard down via his Youtube.
The backroom boys at one of the three-letter agencies probably can if they really want to. Let's just hope they voted Democrat.
There are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot easily be duplicated by a normal kindly family man who just comes in to work every day and has a job to do.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Replace "ginger" with "n*gger," and suddenly it become a lot less funny, doesn't it?
-- fgalkin

Like my writing? Tip me on Patreon

I Have A Blog
PainRack
Emperor's Hand

Post by PainRack »

LadyTevar wrote: 2022-07-01 12:00pm Well, that DEFINITELY counts as death threats. Pity we can't track the bastard down via his Youtube.
Errr. The YouTube was a link to CNN which discuss the story.

He posted on 8kun essentially with a new Q drop which references the overturning of Roe v Wade and
Can emotions be used to insert a plant?” Q wrote in part. “Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?”
https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/afte ... ts-surface

He only accussed Cassidy of being a plant by the opposition.

Or whatever new crazy theories Qanon will bake out of the fucking drop.

Without a doubt, naming Cassidy will incite death threats towards her. However, I don't think its illegal under US freedom of speech laws since it wasn't a direct incitement.
Let him land on any Lyran world to taste firsthand the wrath of peace loving people thwarted by the myopic greed of a few miserly old farts- Katrina Steiner
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

"Will no one rid me of this troublesome priest?"

I admire Cassidy's bravery but I fear that her life might become a shit-show. Or be cut short.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
PainRack
Emperor's Hand

Post by PainRack »

Broomstick wrote: 2022-07-02 04:58am "Will no one rid me of this troublesome priest?"

I admire Cassidy's bravery but I fear that her life might become a shit-show. Or be cut short.
It's already a shit show .

https://www.insider.com/cassidy-hutchin ... 2022-6?amp

TLDR: MAGA hats already claiming she Amber heard the testimony, especially since the Secret Service has stepped up to say (annoymously) that Trump didn't lunge for the wheel.
IIRC, the statement was more a Trump was not capable of grabbing the wheel which sounds a LITTLE too suspicious
(The old SNL skit where Carter got exposed to Three Mile island radiation and became a 6 foot tall giant and the Whitehouse rebut press reports by saying President Carter is NOT a 6 foot tall giant. )

It's not even new since the Golden Shower Pee pee tapes was used to discredit claims of Trump trying to work with Russians.

It's bad, especially since Depp and Heard trial was a shitshow on the right wing side culture wars.

Q name dropping her WILL cause death threats to emerge. It's not new, death threats against Fauci and numerous other public health officials because of Qanon and covid denialists had already happen. These fuckers actually threatened children of public health officials.

And lol. Will Engels actually testify before Congress to rebut Cassidy? Ginni Thomas said she would testify too before somebody smarter shut her up.

Or as Flynn said. I plead the fifth, because God knows the Oath of service he swore, to defend the US consitution is now something he cannot testify before Congress as being true.

Fucking traitors all.