Prince Andrew to no longer use 'His Royal Highness' as Queen removes his military roles

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Re: Prince Andrew to no longer use 'His Royal Highness' as Queen removes his military roles

Post by Broomstick »

Solauren wrote: 2022-02-19 05:31pm Her Royal Majesty is probably not in the best of health or spirits. She's 95 years old, lost her husband less then a year ago, and a bunch of other shit has been exposed about the Royal Family.

What if she's planning to abdicate at the end the Jubilee?
The current Queen will never abdicate. She will quite literally die before that happens.

Depending on health, she might wind up incapable of fulfilling her duties, but at most that would involve a Regency, not an abdication. She'd still be Queen.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice