Russian company with ties to the Kremlin invests heavily in Kentucky after Moscow Mitch kills sanctions.

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Russian company with ties to the Kremlin invests heavily in Kentucky after Moscow Mitch kills sanctions.

Post by The Romulan Republic »

https://cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/08 ... x-lead.cnn
A Russian company with ties to the Kremlin made a major investment in a new mill in Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's home state of Kentucky weeks after McConnell killed sanctions on Russia, according to the Washington Post.
Could the corruption be more blatant? Yet somehow I guess that the Putinfile faux progressives of the Green/Bernie or Bust variety, who normally decry corporate control of government, will give this one a pass.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.