Apology To Vympel

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Apology To Vympel

Post by Rob Wilson »

I could blame it on a bad day, or anything really. But I know better than to post while cranky, so I apologise for having a go at Vympel about his handling of splitting the threads, it was uncalled for. Sorry.
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Re: Apology To Vympel

Post by Vympel »

Rob Wilson wrote:I could blame it on a bad day, or anything really. But I know better than to post while cranky, so I apologise for having a go at Vympel about his handling of splitting the threads, it was uncalled for. Sorry.
That's fine- I should've noticed that there was shrapnel from the debate left on page 10 and 11 which I didn't notice because it was so far back.

The reason I titled the thread as such was so that it'd grab your attention the moment you saw it and continued the debate there (why oh why no merge function!)
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Re: Apology To Vympel

Post by Rob Wilson »

Vympel wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:I could blame it on a bad day, or anything really. But I know better than to post while cranky, so I apologise for having a go at Vympel about his handling of splitting the threads, it was uncalled for. Sorry.
That's fine- I should've noticed that there was shrapnel from the debate left on page 10 and 11 which I didn't notice because it was so far back.

The reason I titled the thread as such was so that it'd grab your attention the moment you saw it and continued the debate there (why oh why no merge function!)
I think Supermods can do a Merge or Move that will put posts from one thread into another active thread. Anyway I reckon Bored will find the answers anyway, so it shouldn't matter now.
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back