I want to puke

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Ender
Emperor's Hand

I want to puke

Post by Ender »

Edited out the pic do to the fact I was stealing bandwidth by linking like that, even if I did have the story attached.

This and the story here

Read the comments of people cheering those protestors here
Last edited by Ender on 2003-03-24 05:18pm, edited 1 time in total.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Ah...the peace movement. Shooting itself in the foot since 1968. :P
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

:shock: :roll: :evil:
People... are.... stupid.

oh wait, I forgot a word.

MOST.. people... are .... stupid.
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Kelly Antilles wrote::shock: :roll: :evil:

Good one, Kel. :D
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

The hypocrisy runs deep.. Its only good to kill if its another American.. :x
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

I feel a rising urge to kill peacenicks :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Stravo wrote:
Kelly Antilles wrote::shock: :roll: :evil:

Good one, Kel. :D
Well, with the flack I keep catching, I thought I'd better watch out. :evil:
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Hmmm, so it's okay for them to advocate violence and murder in the name of peace and non-violence? :?
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

I'm not American
I dont give a fuck about your army
I hope they all die a miserable death, alone, and far from home
Its what they deserve
I hope American soldiers realise the slaughter they are perpetrating on civilians and kill ALL their Officer, but I doubt it will happen as 99% of soldiers are brainwashed moron
By the way, have you ever met a soldier with ANY sense of morality????
...didnt think so
We're not against the soldiers, we're against the war! We're not against the soldiers, we're against the war!

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Durran Korr wrote:
I'm not American
I dont give a fuck about your army
I hope they all die a miserable death, alone, and far from home
Its what they deserve
I hope American soldiers realise the slaughter they are perpetrating on civilians and kill ALL their Officer, but I doubt it will happen as 99% of soldiers are brainwashed moron
By the way, have you ever met a soldier with ANY sense of morality????
...didnt think so
We're not against the soldiers, we're against the war! We're not against the soldiers, we're against the war!
wait, who is calling whom brainwashed? :roll: could it be the 18 year old protesters brainwashed by the dipshit stalinist professor with the WWP membership? fucking lemmings.
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

I'm glad I'm not against the war. I'd be in jail for strangling my own allies with piano wire.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Stupid fucking peices of shit. The way things are going where going to have people attacking these morons when they attempt to spew there bullshit. And I dont give a fuck if it happens.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Col. Crackpot wrote:Hmmm, so it's okay for them to advocate violence and murder in the name of peace and non-violence? :?
Welcome to the fucked up world of the anti-war protestor! Check your sanity and common sense at the door.
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Ender wrote:Image

This and the story here

Read the comments of people cheering those protestors here
Stupid shit like this is why whenever i see dumbass protesters (see ender's link) i hear palpatine's voice in my head saying "give in to your anger" and like montcalm said.
montcalm
I get a rising urge to kill peacenicks :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Ah more stupidity at it's finest.

You go anti-war people, please more to prove one can become so asininly dumb that no will even care and you can replace comedy as is.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Even Worse Example

This asshole posted a picture of the dead American POWs, so I warn you, it ain't a happy sight...
IndyMedia Dumbass wrote:All of you American pigs running your mouths--especially you American Military cocksuckers-- deserve to meet the same painful death that your Fragged stormtroopers met yesterday. Take a good look at the picture above of the dead America military goon. Take a real hard look. That is a picture of your future. You That won't be enough body bags to put your cold dead carcasses in when we get done with you. Every American stormtrooper, every American Nazi, every American Flag-waver will be hunted down and destroyed for all the evil you have committed. When we get done with you, death will seem like a blessing compared to the pain you will feel.
Grrrrr... :evil: :evil: :evil:
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Jihadi swine-chow wrote:All of you American pigs running your mouths--especially you American Military cocksuckers-- deserve to meet the same painful death that your Fragged stormtroopers met yesterday. Take a good look at the picture above of the dead America military goon. Take a real hard look. That is a picture of your future. You That won't be enough body bags to put your cold dead carcasses in when we get done with you. Every American stormtrooper, every American Nazi, every American Flag-waver will be hunted down and destroyed for all the evil you have committed. When we get done with you, death will seem like a blessing compared to the pain you will feel.
Aww, we wove oo too!
I'll assume everyone has seen "Hannibal", and can figure out what I'd do if I ever had the pleasure of getting my hands on THIS piece of work. :evil:
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

Here is the long waited DIE in protest, but dammit they keep getting up!!! :twisted: http://portland.indymedia.org/front.php ... up=webcast
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

theski wrote:Here is the long waited DIE in protest, but dammit they keep getting up!!! :twisted: http://portland.indymedia.org/front.php ... up=webcast
It's like the zombies in Resident Evil only far less intellegent
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Nathan F
Resident Redneck

Post by Nathan F »

damn hypocritical idiots...

<-- would have some nice things to say of them, I am sure...

(Theoretical Patton Quote Concerning Peaceniks Like Those: "Damn peaceniks, they have their damn heads so far up their ass, they eat the own crap they shovel.")
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Nathan F wrote:damn hypocritical idiots...

<-- would have some nice things to say of them, I am sure...

(Theoretical Patton Quote Concerning Peaceniks Like Those: "Damn peaceniks, they have their damn heads so far up their ass, they eat the own crap they shovel.")
I believe this is it:

If Patton had lived till the Vietnam War - "Shut up you stupid Hippie son of a fucking bitch!"
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

I found this masterpiece:
The grenade attack that took place today in Kuwait is alleged to be committed by another AMERICAN SOLIDER. Repeat. The Grenade attack today was an example of Fragging--not a terrorist attack. This shows that RESISTANCE and REBELLION ARE ON THE RISE! Watch the American Free Press downplay and try to bury this incident. Support our Troops--but only those who Frag their commanding officer.
They're either rebelling by killing fellow soldiers, or they mistook the target for OPPOSING FORCES! They might as well said that the Patriot missile that shot the British jet down was "rebelling" too.

This is exactly the problem with such people. Instead of protesting against the war (or even the people who started it), they attack our troops for doing their jobs. All while humiliating the rest of the anti-war movement.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:I found this masterpiece:
The grenade attack that took place today in Kuwait is alleged to be committed by another AMERICAN SOLIDER. Repeat. The Grenade attack today was an example of Fragging--not a terrorist attack. This shows that RESISTANCE and REBELLION ARE ON THE RISE! Watch the American Free Press downplay and try to bury this incident. Support our Troops--but only those who Frag their commanding officer.
They're either rebelling by killing fellow soldiers, or they mistook the target for OPPOSING FORCES! They might as well said that the Patriot missile that shot the British jet down was "rebelling" too.
Missiles can rebel too :shock: damn talk about artificial intelligence :o
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Sea Skimmer...deploy the Arsenal!
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Nathan F
Resident Redneck

Post by Nathan F »

HemlockGrey wrote:Sea Skimmer...deploy the Arsenal!
*gets ready A-10 for combat and orders the Third Army to combat readiness suitable for the Great HAB*