Latest from Ted Rall

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Alex Moon
Rabid Monkey

Latest from Ted Rall

Post by Alex Moon »

http://www.ucomics.com/rallcom/

I think I'm gonna puke. :evil:
Warwolves | VRWC | BotM | Writer's Guild | Pie loves Rei
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Another lefty that forgets our troops are fighting and dying for the freedom of Iraq... Fucking assholes. :(
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Stormbringer wrote:Another lefty that forgets our troops are fighting and dying for the freedom of Iraq... Fucking assholes. :(
Freedom of Iraqi oil you mean.
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Ted wrote:
Stormbringer wrote:Another lefty that forgets our troops are fighting and dying for the freedom of Iraq... Fucking assholes. :(

Ted, you do realize we aren't exactly going against Mahatma Ghandi here. Regardless of Bush's motivation the Iraqi people will be better off.
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Before anyone calls him a moron: he is not.

I have listened to his speeches, and even spoke to him personally. He is quite intelligent, but very misguided. He views the current political situation are that America is taken over by a fasicst/dictatorial conspiracy. He also keeps bitching about Bush losing the election.

However, he has actually found some evidence to support his views, although he tends to draw the wrong conclusion. He has, for instance, been to Afghanistan, and peronally investigated the pipeline. I wouldn't be surprised if will go or already has been to Iraq, to get a first-hand look on what's going on there.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

:shock:

Fucking commie bastard. And I JUST GOT DONE politely ripping another anti-American bonehead to shreds too.
www.Rall.com wrote:Ted Rall, America's hardest-hitting editorial cartoonist for Universal Press Syndicate, is an award-winning commentator...
"Award-winning" MY FUCKING FOOT! Who gave this asshole an award, the Shining Path?! The Stalinist Workers Party?!

*tries to calm down so he doesn't blow a fuse*

People like Ted Rall are the reason there's people like David DuKKKe. :evil:
Image Image
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Ted wrote:
Look, an idiot!

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

read my post above.
Einy: calm down. You seem unusually excited today.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

fgalkin wrote:read my post above.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Wasn't against you at all :) I was a bit slow on the "Post" button, that's all. I'll chill out as soon as I stop stumbling across shocking examples of anti-Americanism...
Image Image
Warspite
Jedi Council Member

Post by Warspite »

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
It's from seeing all those men in action. :wink:
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/ ... iggado.jpg[/img] "You know, it's odd; practically everything that's happened on any of the inhabited planets has happened on Terra before the first spaceship." -- Space Viking
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

Don`t worry people by the end of 2004 Americans will flush that jerk Bush or Shrubby as you call him,contrary to dictators like Saddam American presidents are flushable just like goldfishes. 8)
Last edited by Montcalm on 2003-03-21 07:14pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Wasn't against you at all :) I was a bit slow on the "Post" button, that's all. I'll chill out as soon as I stop stumbling across shocking examples of anti-Americanism...
This guy is not anti-American. He is anti-Bush. He calls him "Generallissimo El Busho". He is the rare case when anti-American and Anti-Bush are not the same thing.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Montcalm wrote:Don`t worry people by the end of 2004 Americans will flush that jerk Bush or Shrubby as you call him 8)
Nope, it's a shoe-in, Bush is going to be with us 'till 2008.

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

fgalkin wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
This guy is not anti-American. He is anti-Bush. He calls him "Generallissimo El Busho". He is the rare case when anti-American and Anti-Bush are not the same thing.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Well that stupid cartoon was rather misleading to me. I didn't see anti-Bush in the toon, I saw anti-American. That's what I exploded at.

Yeah, Bush can be a bit of a moron at times, but I am all for the Iraq War and tax cuts. :)
Image Image
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Durran Korr wrote:
Montcalm wrote:Don`t worry people by the end of 2004 Americans will flush that jerk Bush or Shrubby as you call him 8)
The Dow is up 235 points, oil prices are collapsing, and a nation state opposed to us for more than a decade is folding up like a cheap card table. There's still plenty of time for things to go wrong, though.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

RedImperator wrote:
Durran Korr wrote:
The Dow is up 235 points, oil prices are collapsing, and a nation state opposed to us for more than a decade is folding up like a cheap card table. There's still plenty of time for things to go wrong, though.
Honestly, I don't think the Dems have a single candidate that can challenge Bush.

Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Which is the disastrous consequence of this war. It'll be over quickly, Shrub's approval ratings will skyrocket, and he'll have no problem winning in 2004.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

This thread is being watched.

Ted has a right to his opinion. Do not gang up on him for expressing it, do not call him a troll when he isn't being one, and don't flame him for no reason.

Any more vigilanteism and I flush.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Durran Korr wrote:Honestly, I don't think the Dems have a single candidate that can challenge Bush.
Dick Gephardt's running in 2004; I think he'll be the nomination. Can he beat Bush? On any other day, sure. After we've just deposed Hussein and lowered gas prices? Not a chance in Hell.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Anti-Bush, not anti-American.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Durandal wrote:
Durran Korr wrote:Honestly, I don't think the Dems have a single candidate that can challenge Bush.
Dick Gephardt's running in 2004; I think he'll be the nomination. Can he beat Bush? On any other day, sure. After we've just deposed Hussein and lowered gas prices? Not a chance in Hell.
Probably. Lieberman is a no, Al Sharpton would be the most unelectable candidate ever, and a Massachusetts liberal would be disastrous. Gephardt probably won't stand much of a chance, either, not against Bush.

I don't know who I'm gonna vote for; the Libertarians have joined the hippies, and I couldn't disapprove more of Bush on domestic policy. I think I'll try apathy.

Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Can those cartoons go to A&P?

Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

John Edwards is a fucking idiot.
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Durran Korr wrote:Can those cartoons go to A&P?
Some of those cartoons shouldn't even be visible unless you pay for them. Or, unless you find a glitch in his system.
:wink:
Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

fgalkin wrote:
Durran Korr wrote:Can those cartoons go to A&P?
Some of those cartoons shouldn't even be visible unless you pay for them. Or, unless you find a glitch in his system.
:wink:
Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
*gasp* Whatever could you mean?