Fucking morons in SF

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Fucking morons in SF

Post by TrailerParkJawa »

When I got off work today, I heard about the troubles in San Francisco. A bunch of fucking morons actually took dumps and puked in front of companies in the finance district.

Wow! That is really fucking mature. That is really going to help end the war. You know I bet these morons dont even understand that its gonna be some low paid janitor that has to clean that shit up. The same kind of employee they so often claim is oppressed and needs better treatment.
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

Someone should make them eat their mess :twisted:
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Now these fuckers are pre-emtping the Simpsons.
They are trying to get on to the Bay Bridge.
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Hey, you order shit, ya eat shit.

By "ordering shit," I mean, of course, "living in San Francisco."

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Shadow WarChief
Rabid Monkey

Post by Shadow WarChief »

Right now I am ashamed to call myself a San Franciscan.

Protest is all well and good, but when it turns violent, I hope you get a tear gas cansiter shot into your jaw.

And this is quite likely the most asinine thing that anti war protestors could do.

"Sure, Let's just shut down the city which actually supports us so that they'll support us"

Fucking idiots. Too bad there's not enough wood to burn them all.
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Last I heard, there were some protesters throwing rocks and rebar at cops. :roll: Way to march for peace, lets use violence.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Kintaro
Jedi Knight

Post by Kintaro »

They're now attention whores, no longer protesters.
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Shadow WarChief wrote:Right now I am ashamed to call myself a San Franciscan.

Protest is all well and good, but when it turns violent, I hope you get a tear gas cansiter shot into your jaw.

And this is quite likely the most asinine thing that anti war protestors could do.

"Sure, Let's just shut down the city which actually supports us so that they'll support us"

Fucking idiots. Too bad there's not enough wood to burn them all.
Channel 5 for some reason is showing on 44, but anyway, they are showing the protestors and its mainly a bunch of young types. Under 25, no responsibilities, still thinks the world owes them everything. That sort of young person. They dont really care about the war, they just want to cause trouble , but think they care.
phongn
Rebel Leader

Re: Fucking morons in SF

Post by phongn »

Double post :(
Last edited by phongn on 2003-03-20 09:27pm, edited 1 time in total.
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

TrailerParkJawa wrote:When I got off work today, I heard about the troubles in San Francisco. A bunch of fucking morons actually took dumps and puked in front of companies in the finance district.

Wow! That is really fucking mature. That is really going to help end the war. You know I bet these morons dont even understand that its gonna be some low paid janitor that has to clean that shit up. The same kind of employee they so often claim is oppressed and needs better treatment.
What do you expect from A.N.S.W.E.R. ? Intelligent protests? Of course not.
Shadow WarChief
Rabid Monkey

Knife wrote:Last I heard, there were some protesters throwing rocks and rebar at cops. :roll: Way to march for peace, lets use violence.
That's not all. On the news, they showed pictures of all the various "protest" instruments that they bought and brought for the occasion.

Fire Extinguishers
slingshots
a boey knife
home made rock bolas

Let's here it for those peaceful peaceniks ladies and gents. :roll:
Kintaro
Jedi Knight

Post by Kintaro »

Double post :(
Last edited by Kintaro on 2003-03-20 09:29pm, edited 1 time in total.
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

There was a peace rally today in Montreal some protesters started to throw paint cans at the police,and others stood in front told them to stop and it was a peaceful demonstrationamazingly they listened. :)
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

phongn wrote: What do you expect from A.N.S.W.E.R. ? Intelligent protests? Of course not.
Who is that? I dont recognize the name?
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

TrailerParkJawa wrote:
phongn wrote: What do you expect from A.N.S.W.E.R. ? Intelligent protests? Of course not.
They're a front for a Marxist group, IIRC. They generally are amongst the most radical anti-war groups.
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

phongn wrote:
TrailerParkJawa wrote:
They're a front for a Marxist group, IIRC. They generally are amongst the most radical anti-war groups.
Who have helped fund the anti-war protests for the last month all across the country.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Shadow WarChief
Rabid Monkey

TrailerParkJawa wrote: Who is that? I dont recognize the name?
Idiots extroardinaire. One of the main "peace" groups "helping" the poor iraqis. And when I say Iraqi's I mean anyone and everyone who hates bush
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Knife wrote: Who have helped fund the anti-war protests for the last month all across the country.
Thanks gentlemen.

They showed some protests at Berkeley today, some of the students were resonable of course, simply expressing their views.

Then there were the idiots demanding that fees not be raised during a war. WTF??? Our state is broke, fees have to go up. Get over it. The war might make it worse, but its not really related.

Then of course, Im sure non of these kids understand that if local and state govt has to pay OT to the security folks responding to the protests there is less money available for education.
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Knife wrote:Who have helped fund the anti-war protests for the last month all across the country.
Okay, it appears they're a front for the Worker's World Party, more or less a Stalinist organization.

Read up and make your own mind: http://www.workers.org/
Last edited by phongn on 2003-03-20 09:47pm, edited 1 time in total.
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

phongn wrote:
Knife wrote:Who have helped fund the anti-war protests for the last month all across the country.
Okay, it appears they're a front for the Worker's World Party, more or less a Stalanist organization.

Took a quick look. I do agree with them that I dont believe Osama and Sadam are working together. However, they seem to flatly deny that Iraq has chemical weapons and well, thats just not true.
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

The protestors might as well give up. They won't stop the war by protesting, no matter how violent, destructive, and immiture they get. They're only making asses of themselves now.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

TrailerParkJawa wrote:
phongn wrote:
Okay, it appears they're a front for the Worker's World Party, more or less a Stalanist organization.

Took a quick look. I do agree with them that I dont believe Osama and Sadam are working together. However, they seem to flatly deny that Iraq has chemical weapons and well, thats just not true.
Indeed, it's highly unlikely that bin Laden and Hussein are working together; Saddam is quite secular.

International ANSWER's website is here: http://www.internationalanswer.org/
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

phongn wrote:
Okay, it appears they're a front for the Worker's World Party, more or less a Stalinist organization.

Bush is a criminal for going to war with Iraq. Stalin isn't a criminal even though he murdered 20 million people. It's an unjustified generalization to say the left is morally bankrupt, but these guys aren't helping the peace movement's image.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

RedImperator wrote:Bush is a criminal for going to war with Iraq. Stalin isn't a criminal even though he murdered 20 million people. It's an unjustified generalization to say the left is morally bankrupt, but these guys aren't helping the peace movement's image.
Most people don't know much about ANSWER other than that they're an anti-war group. Plus, their name has an automatic self-defense: "so, you're against ANSWER, eh? So you support racism?"
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

phongn wrote:

Oh, I just got that.....

Phongn, I know who they are, I was attempting to add to your last post.

They are a marxist group.......who were funding the protests.