"Ethnic Cleansing" in Kirkuk ends: US troops there

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

"Ethnic Cleansing" in Kirkuk ends: US troops there

Post by MKSheppard »

BBC is reporting US Special Forces have siezed Kirkuk.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Enlightenment
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Enlightenment »

I can't find that story on the BBC website nor has it been mentioned on the video stream.
It's not my place in life to make people happy. Don't talk to me unless you're prepared to watch me slaughter cows you hold sacred. Don't talk to me unless you're prepared to have your basic assumptions challenged. If you want bunnies in light, talk to someone else.
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Enlightenment wrote:I can't find that story on the BBC website nor has it been mentioned on the video stream.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 870941.stm

0739: Reports of heavy US special forces activity around Kirkuk in
northern Iraq.

Several hours out of date...
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944