Impatient

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

phongn wrote:With all of the news reports about "Shock and Awe" going on lately, the Iraqi forces have to know about it from their own commanders...yet it isn't happening. They're probably going nuts right now waiting for the actual attack to occur.
Which is, in and of itself, a type of psych-warfare.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

SirNitram wrote:
phongn wrote:With all of the news reports about "Shock and Awe" going on lately, the Iraqi forces have to know about it from their own commanders...yet it isn't happening. They're probably going nuts right now waiting for the actual attack to occur.
Which is, in and of itself, a type of psych-warfare.
Indeed, though it isn't exactly "Shock and Awe." But we'll see, the war hasn't quite started yet even with that run into Baghdad.
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Well, the war HAS started now.
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Ted wrote:Well, the war HAS started now.
I meant the full-scale invasion, not these small "kill targets of opportunity" strikes.
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Ted wrote:Well, the war HAS started now.
But not the main air attack.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Yes, I am getting a bit impatient, both because I want this over with for our troops and because I'd like to see Saddam on the end of a rope.
JADAFETWA