Coal Rollers - Toxic Manbaby Love

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

FSTargetDrone
Emperor's Hand

Re: Coal Rollers - Toxic Manbaby Love

Post by FSTargetDrone »

Nothing but class.
InsaneTD
Jedi Knight

Post by InsaneTD »

Borgholio wrote:
real men eat steaks while driving gas-guzzling SUVs and getting blow jobs.
Huh...I'm two out of three. What does that make me?
Huh, I've only got one from that list. Love a good steak.
Ultonius
Padawan Learner

Post by Ultonius »

Obviously, the proper response to this is for Prius owners to start mounting Tesla coils on top of their cars and turn them on if someone starts 'rolling coal' at them. :)
InsaneTD
Jedi Knight

Post by InsaneTD »

Directed EMP might be more fun. All the electronics on the truck, plus their phone would be dead too. They'd be stranded.
Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Post by Iroscato »

InsaneTD wrote:Directed EMP might be more fun. All the electronics on the truck, plus their phone would be dead too. They'd be stranded.
So basically, this is the first step to open tactical warfare on the roads? Sigh...
Only in America.
Yeah, I've always taken the subtext of the Birther movement to be, "The rules don't count here! This is different! HE'S BLACK! BLACK, I SAY! ARE YOU ALL BLIND!?

- Raw Shark

Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent.

- SirNitram (RIP)
madd0ct0r
Sith Acolyte

Post by madd0ct0r »

how to do that?

overlaod a capacitor with a satetlite dish behind it to send the shockwave out?
"Aid, trade, green technology and peace." - Hans Rosling.
"Welcome to SDN, where we can't see the forest because walking into trees repeatedly feels good, bro." - Mr Coffee
Darth Tanner
Jedi Master

Post by Darth Tanner »

So you get a smile from a girl in a bikini while videoing her (instead of a slap) and their response is to throw shit in her face.

Humanity how I do despair.
Perhaps a few hefty lawsuits and a nice bit of legislation will calm these dick-waving morons down a bit.
Why wouldn't that be attempted murder? If I throw paint through over your windscreen and you crash and die I'm going to prison.
Get busy living or get busy dying... unless there’s cake.
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Post by Borgholio »

So you get a smile from a girl in a bikini while videoing her (instead of a slap) and their response is to throw shit in her face.
Wait, what?
You will be assimilated...bunghole!
Darth Tanner
Jedi Master

Post by Darth Tanner »

Borgholio wrote:
Wait, what?
Apologies that was regards FSTargetDrones video above - shit = fumes.
Get busy living or get busy dying... unless there’s cake.
Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Post by Raw Shark »

I've got to agree here. That girl reacted in a totally non-hostile manner to a couple of douchebags filming her (let's be frank, unobjectionable) body from a truck, and got smoked anyway. What kind of desperate, tiny-dicked assholes do they have to be to do that? The most severe kind, obviously. Fuck them in the mouth.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
Purple
Sith Acolyte
Location: In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

Post by Purple »

Maybe it's because I am not 50 yet. But am I the only one who does not feel she is in any way attractive?
It has become clear to me in the previous days that any attempts at reconciliation and explanation with the community here has failed. I have tried my best. I really have. I pored my heart out trying. But it was all for nothing.

You win. There, I have said it.

Now there is only one thing left to do. Let us see if I can sum up the strength needed to end things once and for all.
Metahive
Sith Devotee

Post by Metahive »

If you told those guys breathing was healthy they'd suffocate themselves to death out of spite.

The US should put a block on immigrants from Never Never Land, you know, those mankiddies that never want to grow up.
People at birth are naturally good. Their natures are similar, but their habits make them different from each other.
-Sanzi Jing (Three Character Classic)

Saddam’s crime was so bad we literally spent decades looking for our dropped monocles before we could harumph up the gumption to address it
-User Indigo Jump on Pharyngula

O God, please don't let me die today, tomorrow would be so much better!
-Traditional Spathi morning prayer
Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

Purple wrote:Maybe it's because I am not 50 yet. But am I the only one who does not feel she is in any way attractive?
Of all the content in this thread, THIS is the issue you wish to comment on? Not the behaviour of the drivers, not the environmental, legal, or economic issues surrounding it? No, you want to tell everyone that the victim in a rolling coal video didn't look hot enough for your youthful tastes.

Contribute to the thread subject if you want to post, you classless dickhoof.
Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Post by Iroscato »

Darth Tanner wrote: Why wouldn't that be attempted murder? If I throw paint through over your windscreen and you crash and die I'm going to prison.
Actually, that's a good point. I wonder how effective a deterrent that would be.
Lagmonster wrote:you classless dickhoof.
I love this site. My insult lexicon has grown by an order of magnitude since I joined here :lol:
Yeah, I've always taken the subtext of the Birther movement to be, "The rules don't count here! This is different! HE'S BLACK! BLACK, I SAY! ARE YOU ALL BLIND!?

- Raw Shark

Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent.

- SirNitram (RIP)
Purple
Sith Acolyte
Location: In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

Post by Purple »

Lagmonster wrote:
Purple wrote:Maybe it's because I am not 50 yet. But am I the only one who does not feel she is in any way attractive?
Of all the content in this thread, THIS is the issue you wish to comment on? Not the behaviour of the drivers, not the environmental, legal, or economic issues surrounding it? No, you want to tell everyone that the victim in a rolling coal video didn't look hot enough for your youthful tastes.
Well what exactly is there more to say on the subject? I mean, we can:
1. all agree they are juvenile idiots and repeat it ad nausium until we get bored of dogpiling
2. write detailed explanations about the social and economic conditions of why and how this happens (have already done that)
3. I could suggest lining them all up against a wall and shooting them and you could rant against me for being evil
4. I could suggest actually enforcing emission laws and you could all rant about me being unrealistic

Feel free to add to the list.
It has become clear to me in the previous days that any attempts at reconciliation and explanation with the community here has failed. I have tried my best. I really have. I pored my heart out trying. But it was all for nothing.

Now there is only one thing left to do. Let us see if I can sum up the strength needed to end things once and for all.
Darmalus
Jedi Master

Post by Darmalus »

If there isn't any legitimate use for such a device, just making having one grounds for losing you license for a few years and having your vehicle turned into a tiny cube at your expense. Sure, the catch rate will be low to non-existent, but it should remove the "consequence free" part of the equation for the cretins who do this.
Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Post by Iroscato »

Although I have a funny feeling any such legislation will have a blowback, of the 'RAAAGH GUBMINT OPPRESHUN' variety. Seriously, these guys have done literally nothing but lessen the quality of the world by their existence, and have gone out of their way to do so. Sad.

- Raw Shark

- SirNitram (RIP)
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Post by Borgholio »

Or you can fight smoke with...color.

http://jalopnik.com/upset-about-rolling ... 1601766411
You will be assimilated...bunghole!
SCRawl
Has a bad feeling about this.

Post by SCRawl »

Purple wrote:
Lagmonster wrote:
Well what exactly is there more to say on the subject? I mean, we can:
1. all agree they are juvenile idiots and repeat it ad nausium until we get bored of dogpiling
2. write detailed explanations about the social and economic conditions of why and how this happens (have already done that)
3. I could suggest lining them all up against a wall and shooting them and you could rant against me for being evil
4. I could suggest actually enforcing emission laws and you could all rant about me being unrealistic

Feel free to add to the list.
The issue Lagmonster brings up seems legitimate to me. Let me try and summarize:

- Posters A through L discuss various issues regarding the propriety of this behaviour
- Poster M posts a video showing a woman being mistreated by individuals exhibiting said behaviour
- Purple says "Pfft, she's not even pretty"

You see, this is a News & Politics thread. Where we discuss News & Politics. The absolute or relative attractiveness of the woman in the video is not an element worthy of discussion in this thread. You really ought to know better, and I'm pretty sure you do.
73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

I'm waiting as fast as I can.
Purple
Sith Acolyte

Post by Purple »

SCRawl wrote:You really ought to know better, and I'm pretty sure you do.
I don't know if I know or not and honestly can't take the time to decipher it right now to figure it out. But I agree with you on the grounds of the fact that a new version of Dwarf Fortress is out right in the middle of my exam term and I am just too busy to try and form an argument.

Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

Purple wrote:Well what exactly is there more to say on the subject?
I realize that growing up with social media hasn't prepared you for this, but silence is preferable to foolishness.
Metahive
Sith Devotee

Post by Metahive »

Purple wrote: I don't know if I know or not and honestly can't take the time to decipher it right now to figure it out. But I agree with you on the grounds of the fact that a new version of Dwarf Fortress is out right in the middle of my exam term and I am just too busy to try and form an argument.
You and the coal rollers got a lot in common, you both like to annoy people in a stupid and classless way.
People at birth are naturally good. Their natures are similar, but their habits make them different from each other.
-Sanzi Jing (Three Character Classic)

Saddam’s crime was so bad we literally spent decades looking for our dropped monocles before we could harumph up the gumption to address it
-User Indigo Jump on Pharyngula

O God, please don't let me die today, tomorrow would be so much better!
-Traditional Spathi morning prayer
Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Post by Raw Shark »

In addition to what everybody else said about time and place, this is just a bullshit comment anyway. So what if she doesn't fit your taste, or mine? She's conventionally-attractive and you know it, and it was still a douchebag thing to do to her for no reason regardless of what she looks like. There is no discussion there.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
PhilosopherOfSorts
Jedi Master
Location: Waynesburg, PA, its small, its insignifigant, its almost West Virginia.

Post by PhilosopherOfSorts »

A guy did this to me the other day at a stoplight. Big Dodge, lifted enough that his side-pipes were actually higher than the windows on my Maxima, pulled up next to me and pumped my entire car full of diesel smoke. When I got to work I was surprised that I didn't look like Elmer Fudd after a shotgun blast.
A fuse is a physical embodyment of zen, in order for it to succeed, it must fail.

Power to the Peaceful

If you have friends like mine, raise your glasses. If you don't, raise your standards.
Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Post by Simon_Jester »

Hm.

I wonder what fraction of coal rollers are also gun rights advocates. And what fraction of those would grasp the irony if someone who got coal-rolled developed a sharp enough burst of road-rage to put a few rounds from a firearm into the back of the roller's truck.
This space dedicated to Vasily Arkhipov