The "Infallable Mr Spock"

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Good, that episode DID happen. That should be enough to dispense with all the idiotic Trekkies saying that Vulcans never lie so we can take everything they say one hundred percent literally.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

DG_Cal_Wright wrote:You guys are a fucking laugh riot. How about this. Spock is not infalliable. Data is not infalliable. Mr. Wong and his good graces on a rarity are not infalliable. Darth Mullet is not infalliable, especially cuz I'm waiting on his damned site to be updated (do you have any smack my bitch up posts a.k.a. the Chris O'Farrell tragedy up?).
Nope, not yet, but you should like this:

http://h4h.com/louis/spock.html

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

Lord Poe wrote:
DG_Cal_Wright wrote:You guys are a fucking laugh riot. How about this. Spock is not infalliable. Data is not infalliable. Mr. Wong and his good graces on a rarity are not infalliable. Darth Mullet is not infalliable, especially cuz I'm waiting on his damned site to be updated (do you have any smack my bitch up posts a.k.a. the Chris O'Farrell tragedy up?).
Nope, not yet, but you should like this:

Yay!

On an unrelated note, I'll never look at Vader again...
seanrobertson
Jedi Council Member

Re: The "Infallable Mr Spock"

Post by seanrobertson »

Lord Poe wrote:In "That Which Survives" a defense program named
Soon the countdown to the imminent destruction of the Enterprise comes and goes-- and nothing happens. If Spock is so precise with his calculations, why was Scott able to work for at least ten seconds after Spock said the ship would explode? Spock spends the entire episode chiding the other officers on their inability to be precise.

In "Turnabout Intruder", Spock claims that complete entity transfer has never been accomplished with complete success anywhere in the galaxy. However, Spock seems to be mistaken. He was not only present during the complete energy transfer of Sargon, Thalassa, and Henoch in "Return To Tomorrow", he actively participated, being the host body to Henoch!
Interesting.

Also, I can't remember the name of the episode for sure--I *think* it
was "Tomorrow's Yesterday" or something similar--but Spock and co.
encountered a planet occupied only by a librarian named Mr. Atoz.
The good guys went back in that planet's time through a machine called the A-something-eron, and Spock hooked up with some really pretty blond woman in a kind of Ice Age.

The two were talking, and Spock mentioned that his world was not
only in a different time, but was MILLIONS OF LIGHT YEARS AWAY.

Err...hello?! Mr. Precision was somehow affected by moving backward
in time--McCoy noted that Spock was reverting to something like the more emotional primitive Vulcans--but when he was talking, he didn't seem
to be experiencing anything that would make him exaggerate to such
an extreme degree.

Sean
Analyst http://www.babtech-onthe.net/
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

Lord Poe wrote: Nope, not yet, but you should my bitch up posts a.k.like this:

I like it.
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."