Anakin's midichlorians
55%
Kirk's sperm
45%

Total votes: 33

Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Darth Yoshi wrote:I never said yoda used force lightning in that scene (But it was still cool). Personally, I think that being Dark Jedi or Sith makes it easier to use Force Lightning, but a master of the Light Side can use it as well when necessary.
I didn't think you did, I was predicting that someone would bring it up, like I did with the Nemesis points a month ago that poped up this week.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Kirk must be pretty active. Some people have sperm that are so lazy, that during , the sperm make a rest stop in the urethra.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Galvatron
Decepticon Leader

Post by Galvatron »

Martin Blank wrote:
Lusankya wrote:Kirk had sex with almost every beautiful woman in the known universe, but only had one kid.
How many of those women survived long enough to have a kid in the first place?
Are you implying a causal relationship between Kirk's sperm and the mortality rate of those women? Would that mean Kirk has a "death seed?"
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

Darth Jehovah wrote:
Martin Blank wrote:
Lusankya wrote:Kirk had sex with almost every beautiful woman in the known universe, but only had one kid.
How many of those women survived long enough to have a kid in the first place?
Are you implying a causal relationship between Kirk's sperm and the mortality rate of those women? Would that mean Kirk has a "death seed?"
Startling thought. I'm never going to think about Kirk that way again... Not that I ever did really, but it seems like a perfectly valid reason. :)
"I would say that the above post is off-topic, except that I'm not sure what the topic of this thread is, and I don't think anybody else is sure either."
- Darth Wong
Free Durian - Last updated 27 Dec
"Why does it look like you are in China or something?" - havokeff