Q Makes A Pizza With Special Guests

PST: discuss Star Trek without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Q Makes A Pizza With Special Guests

Post by Soontir C'boath »

I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Re: Q Makes A Pizza With Special Guests

Post by Borgholio »

Why do I actually find it depressing how old they have all gotten? I didn't even recognize Kate the first time around...
You will be assimilated...bunghole!
Darth Lucifer
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darth Lucifer »

I checked out John DeLancie's site. I didn't know he had so many acting credits under his belt and was so well traveled, not to mention his other accomplishments outside of acting. I'm kind of surprised that he didn't have a website of his own sooner, even 10 years ago it seemed like everybody in Hollywood had an official webpage of some kind. I know that social media is the go-to format for many these days, but there are certain things that are better done on a website as opposed to Facebook and Twitter.

Part of launching a traditional webpage as opposed to social media outreach could be that a large portion of his fans are probably not on social media, which tends to be a preferred format for younger generations of people. Myself as an example, I'm a Gen X'er and I tend to prefer web forums like SD.net, Spacebattles, Bullshido, and others because comments and topics are readily searchable and don't disappear the way Twitter and Facebook posts do. Even Reddit sucks because of the up/downvoting system, which causes popular comments to be forced to the top while unpopular posts are moved down and are eventually eliminated. Also, the quote system is confusing, I don't like following the little lines on the left side of comments and looking at huge word trees.

I wish DeLancie well in his new endeavor and hope to see more cool videos like this.
Last edited by Darth Lucifer on 2020-11-27 09:46pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Post by Raw Shark »

Borgholio wrote: 2020-11-27 06:32pm Why do I actually find it depressing how old they have all gotten? I didn't even recognize Kate the first time around...
One door closes and another opens. If Mulgrew was eternally youthful, she couldn'tve been convincing as Red on Orange Is The New Black. If Winona Ryder looked like she did in Heathers, she wouldn't be Spock's Mom...

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker