Coolest ST faction

PST: discuss Star Trek without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Dark Primus
Jedi Master

Coolest ST faction

Post by Dark Primus »

I have to say it is Dominion, it has a cool name to it. And the ship designs are neat, the 762m Battlecruiser is in my list of one of the coolest sci-fi ships ever, the designers did really put an effort when they made them.
And Dominion do have resources to carve out a large peice of space if they putted resources to it. They practicly dominates the Gamma Quadrant, and almost defeated the Federation Alliance. They can produce thousands if not hundreds of thousands of troops in short amount of time.

There is nothing in the Gamma quadrant that can oppose them so they can spread out to all corners of the Gq.
EAT SHIT AND DIE! - Because I say so

"Me Grimlock Badass" -Grimlock
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

They would've stomped the Federation and its allies. If not for the deus ex machina.

What happened to all those ships when the wormhole closed, anyway?
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
TheDarkling
Sith Marauder

Post by TheDarkling »

The Dominion would have curb stomped the Feds simply because the Feds were far to complacent as Q pointed out in fact if Q hadn't given the Feds a kick in the head by showing them the Borg the Feds would have lost the war even with divine intervention.

The Feds having learned that they aren't kings of the universe are actually capable of going onto great heights, lets just hope the idiot admirals all died in the Breen cleaning op.
Dark Primus
Jedi Master

Post by Dark Primus »

Vympel wrote:They would've stomped the Federation and its allies. If not for the deus ex machina.

What happened to all those ships when the wormhole closed, anyway?
The Breen probably fled into their own space in shame. My guess is that they are going to isolate themselves. The Dominion fleet I guess will either be given to the Federation Alliance as war reperations, (I seroiusly don't think so, knowing trek writers) More likely the Dominion fleet headed home to GQ.
EAT SHIT AND DIE! - Because I say so

"Me Grimlock Badass" -Grimlock