Chakotay and Stereotypes

PST: discuss Star Trek without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Post by StarshipTitanic »

Not according to some graph I found on the Internet, but I know that's a pretty terrible source. Is there a way to find out the numbers?
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Uraniun235 wrote:If I remember right, even the great and vaunted TNG's ratings started to slip and fall somewhere around the fifth season... which, coincidentally, is where it started to nosedive in terms of quality.
Last year I posted an inlined graph from a french site that charted the ratings for TNG, DS9, VOY, and ENT up to (I think) the third season. Sadly that site's since gone dead, and I never personally saved that picture.

But yeah, TNG's ratings went up, then went way down, and the ratings for each following series continued progressively downward.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Last year I posted an inlined graph from a french site that charted the ratings for TNG, DS9, VOY, and ENT up to (I think) the third season. Sadly that site's since gone dead, and I never personally saved that picture.

But yeah, TNG's ratings went up, then went way down, and the ratings for each following series continued progressively downward.
I saved it. You're wrong about TNG, although it did go down a little after the fifth season.

EDIT: Since the new BSG beat ENT several times in the ratings, the fourth season would probably be somewhere around 2 million.
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Oh, Tit, suddenly I love you. Thank you so much.

*saves and uploads*

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Oh, Tit, suddenly I love you. Thank you so much.

*saves and uploads*
You're very welcome, now stop using the word "frankly" in every other damn post you make and I'll love you.

Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Hah, I checked and "frankly" only appears in less than a thousand of my posts, often not even by me! :P

StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Hah, I checked and "frankly" only appears in less than a thousand of my posts, often not even by me! :P
I know, it's only a recent trend. You've said it slightly more than once a day since July 1. Someone that frank shouldn't have to mention it anymore. I'm going to run away before the spam patrol comes.