Create your own Voyager Plot

PST: discuss Star Trek without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Dennis Toy
BANNED

Create your own Voyager Plot

Post by Dennis Toy »

Got the idea from First TV Drama.com

Careless

Once again to satisfy her Exploratory urges, Janeway takes the ship into an anomaly that causes Seven of Nine to turn into Janet Reno.

A Pup Named Voyager

The Characters from a "Pup named scooby-doo" TV series from the late 80's and early 90's are teleported into the future by a subspace distortion and causes the ship to turn into a monster. Red Herring takes Janeway and Chakotay hostage.

Grand Theft Voyager

Voyager is taken over(once again) by the infamous 21th century carjacker Tommy Vercelli from Grand theft auto

Endgame

Voyager crashes into the UFP building and The Federation compares it to the infamous incident in 2001(No need to tell you what) and Afterwards we get a live TV broadcast of berman and braga being tortured by a plasma torch weilding Gene Roddenberry.
You wanna set an example Garak....Use him, Let him Die!!
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Re: Create your own Voyager Plot

Post by NecronLord »

Dennis Toy wrote:the infamous incident in 2001
Trek's point of divergance is in 1997 or before. Al Quaeda were probably hunded down and destroyed by Khan Noonien Singh for daring to commint acts of terror in asia (Kahn's domain)

Nice idea isn't it?
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
justifier
Rabid Monkey

Post by justifier »

Voyager goes into an anomoly which causes them to be stuck in an endless timeloop starting 5 seconds before Voyager is destroyed and ending Janeway is covered in gasoline and set on fire by an exploding console
KILL BILL and The Punisher coming APRIL 16!
Adrian Tullberg
Padawan Learner

Post by Adrian Tullberg »

While Cptn Janeway tries to deal with a dangerous subspace anolmoy, HoloDoc teaches Seven of Nine about this strange thing humans call 'fellatio'.
The Doctor (while standing in the pouring rain)-Pardon me, but could you spare a glass of water?
-From Doctor Who and The Brain of Morbius

Davros: We shall become all powerful ... !
The Doctor, joining in: Crush the lesser races! Conquer the Galaxy! Incredible power, unlimited rice pudding, etcetera, etcetera!!
-Remembrance of the Daleks
Jawawithagun
Jedi Master

Post by Jawawithagun »

Chacotay makes a deal with Q with Q returning the Voyager to the Alpha Quadrant. Payment: 1 Captain Janeway, no delivery, must collect. And most definitely no return!
"I said two shot to the head, not three." (Anonymous wiretap, Dallas, TX, 11/25/63)

Only one way to make a ferret let go of your nose - stick a fag up its arse!

there is no god - there is no devil - there is no heaven - there is no hell
live with it
- Lazarus Long
Superman
Pink Foamin' at the Mouth

Post by Superman »

Voyager encounters a Borg cube. They try to just blast it like usual, but this time the Borg actually adapt and act like they originally did. Faced with this situation, Janeway finds herself able to do nothing. The Borg slics and dice Voyager and the crew becomes assimilated.

At the end of this episode, Q pops in, looks directly in the camera and says, "oh, about this series called 'Voyager,' just kidding!"
Jawawithagun
Jedi Master

Post by Jawawithagun »

Torres is getting laid by Seven and thus neither is there to keep the warp core from exploding. Pretty fireworks ensue.
"I said two shot to the head, not three." (Anonymous wiretap, Dallas, TX, 11/25/63)

live with it
- Lazarus Long
KhyronTheBackstabber
Jedi Council Member

Post by KhyronTheBackstabber »

Voyager detects a ship of unknown origin and design and decides to check it out. Scans show 1317 life forms on board, and on the hull is written SDnet. Janeway gives a thirty-minuet speech about first contact, before contacting the commander of the new ship, Darth Wong. After a brief conversation, the two decide to have a meeting face to face. Unable to use her transporters, due to SDnet's hull makeup, the two ships must dock.
Janeway and her core crew wait at the airlock, excited to meet these new humans, who have found their way into the Delta Quadrant. The airlocks open and nothing, just darkness. All of the sudden, the distinct
snap,hiss of igniting lightsabers, can be heard, before being drowned out by the sound of plasma rifle fire, rail gun shots, and other kick ass weapons. Teh Flamewarriors have arrived.
The Flamewarriors rush the ship, and start mowing down Voyagers crew. The red shirts are unable to put up much resistance, due to thier inablity to cope with the sheer violance, and fowl mouths of the Flamewarriors. After a half hour, all hands are lost, and the Flamewarriors return to their ship.
SDnet undocks, fires on Voyager, destroying it, and continues its journey to a galaxcy far, far away.
MM's Zentraedi Warlord/CF's Original Predacon/JL's Mad Titan
Jawawithagun
Jedi Master

Post by Jawawithagun »

KhyronTheBackstabber wrote:Voyager detects a ship of unknown origin and design and decides to check it out. Scans show 1317 life forms on board, and on the hull is written SDnet. Janeway gives a thirty-minuet speech about first contact, before contacting the commander of the new ship, Darth Wong. After a brief conversation, the two decide to have a meeting face to face. Unable to use her transporters, due to SDnet's hull makeup, the two ships must dock.
Janeway and her core crew wait at the airlock, excited to meet these new humans, who have found their way into the Delta Quadrant. The airlocks open and nothing, just darkness. All of the sudden, the distinct
snap,hiss of igniting lightsabers, can be heard, before being drowned out by the sound of plasma rifle fire, rail gun shots, and other kick ass weapons. Teh Flamewarriors have arrived.
The Flamewarriors rush the ship, and start mowing down Voyagers crew. The red shirts are unable to put up much resistance, due to thier inablity to cope with the sheer violance, and fowl mouths of the Flamewarriors. After a half hour, all hands are lost, and the Flamewarriors return to their ship.
SDnet undocks, fires on Voyager, destroying it, and continues its journey to a galaxcy far, far away.
You know, they get off much too easily in there. Author must be some kinda B&B-worshipping Trekkie :mrgreen:

I'd fully expect our captain to just tow the Voyager back to all the people Janeway offended and then lean back and watch.

live with it
- Lazarus Long
KhyronTheBackstabber
Jedi Council Member

Jawawithagun wrote: You know, they get off much too easily in there. Author must be some kinda B&B-worshipping Trekkie :mrgreen:
:finger: Mr., if I had a rubber hose, I'd beat you so hard... :mrgreen:
I'd fully expect our captain to just tow the Voyager back to all the people Janeway offended and then lean back and watch.
But my way, we get to have the fun. Think about it, the fun of stabbing Nilix (spelling? aw who cares) in the face with a light saber. The joy of seeing 7 take a rail gun slug in the chest, woo hoo, she's like a piñata, silicone for everyone.
Jawawithagun
Jedi Master

Post by Jawawithagun »

KhyronTheBackstabber wrote:
Jawawithagun wrote: You know, they get off much too easily in there. Author must be some kinda B&B-worshipping Trekkie :mrgreen:
:finger: Mr., if I had a rubber hose, I'd beat you so hard... :mrgreen:
Promises promises... :twisted:
KhyronTheBackstabber wrote:
But my way, we get to have the fun. Think about it, the fun of stabbing Nilix (spelling? aw who cares) in the face with a light saber. The joy of seeing 7 take a rail gun slug in the chest, woo hoo, she's like a piñata, silicone for everyone.

Like I said, let them off too easily. I mean, here we have a ship full of training dummys to train our interrogation droids on and what do you do? shoot them!

Heck, we even could inject Janeway with some of Seven's nanobots, surgically remove the bots and funky bits again (anesthetics? what anesthetics?), let her heal up in a bacta tank and start the procedure anew.

Seven, I'm sure she'll appreciate it when we lock her in an utility closet with a horde of SB babies 8)

And Neelix ... we'll just remove his vocal chords...

live with it
- Lazarus Long
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

KhyronTheBackstabber wrote:Voyager detects a ship of unknown origin and design and decides to check it out. Scans show 1317 life forms on board, and on the hull is written SDnet. Janeway gives a thirty-minuet speech about first contact, before contacting the commander of the new ship, Darth Wong. After a brief conversation, the two decide to have a meeting face to face. Unable to use her transporters, due to SDnet's hull makeup, the two ships must dock.
You;ve been reading my incredibly one sided fanfic haven't you? :D
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Jawawithagun
Jedi Master

Post by Jawawithagun »

NecronLord wrote: You;ve been reading my incredibly one sided fanfic haven't you? :D
One-sided? I didn't notice. I mean, Seven gets to be one of the good guys and Janeway serves the greater good. What more could a V'ger fan ask for? :wink:

live with it
- Lazarus Long
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Jawawithagun wrote:One-sided? I didn't notice. I mean, Seven gets to be one of the good guys and Janeway serves the greater good. What more could a V'ger fan ask for? :wink:
The good guys? :shock:

BTW, it's Voy. V'ger is the super uber mega probe in TMP.
Jawawithagun
Jedi Master

Post by Jawawithagun »

NecronLord wrote:
Jawawithagun wrote:One-sided? I didn't notice. I mean, Seven gets to be one of the good guys and Janeway serves the greater good. What more could a V'ger fan ask for? :wink:
The good guys? :shock:
Well, wholesale destruction, world domination and extermination of all lesser races... who wouldn't like that? :wink:
BTW, it's Voy. V'ger is the super uber mega probe in TMP.
Yes, right. :twisted: But, darn, their ability to survive despite their own incompetence in everything but making enemies has to count for uber mega too - and who wouldn't wish for them to imitate V'ger and just drop out of space?

live with it
- Lazarus Long
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Jawawithagun wrote: Well, wholesale destruction, world domination and extermination of all lesser races... who wouldn't like that? :wink:
Subjugation, they only exterminate those who oppose them.
KhyronTheBackstabber
Jedi Council Member

You make a good point. Not all of us would take joy in the wholesale slaughter of the Voyager crew. Plus we have a long trip ahead of us, and need entertainment, so a compromise is in order. Not all get killed. We'll bring back a good number for you sick, sadistic, mad scientist type to play with.
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

You called?
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

Due to a tachyonic graviton inversion phenomena, a Hentai Tentacle Beast(TM) is brought on board. Much amusement ensues, but tragically the ship is saved, when the beast commits suicide rather than come within fifty feet of Janeway.
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

Not really all you need is one that doesnt use eyes but goes by smell*VEG* then Janeway can get whats comming to her. Angel of Darkness 2 has a good example of a sightless tentacle horror
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
CNS Sarajevo
Youngling

Post by CNS Sarajevo »

Star Trek: The Prisoner

Captain Picard becomes fed up with the Federation's bulls*** and resigns. Section 31 thinks he might be under the influence of a rival government -- not the Borg, I'm sick of them -- kidnaps him, and takes him to an unknown colony known only as The Village.

You are number six..... :twisted:
I love the smell of BDZ in the morning.

"If the battle cannot be won without me, then I will be brought on deck."
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

Voyager travels back in time to Enterprise! But when Janeway boards the ship, the computer identifies her as poop and she disappears. Unable to find their Captain, Voyager returns to their time, but do get a pair of boots as compensation. :P
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama