OTNGEG - Starship Mine

PST: discuss Star Trek without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Mayabird
Storytime!

OTNGEG - Starship Mine

Post by Mayabird »

Chuck reviews Die Hard in Space 'Starship Mine.' Enjoy!
[line 2]
DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Re: OTNGEG - Starship Mine

Post by Ghost Rider »

Ah Beverly, truly a hero we can all look forward to.

Good show, Chuck. :D
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
tim31
Sith Devotee

Post by tim31 »

I'd forgotten how much fun Brent Spiner would have had in that episode :lol:
lol, opsec doesn't apply to fanfiction. -Aaron

PRFYNAFBTFC
CAPTAIN OF MFS SAMMY HAGAR
ImageImage
OsirisLord
Youngling

Post by OsirisLord »

Can we do more bad episodes Chuck? I come to watch you flagellate Voyager and Enterprise. When was the last time we visited that pile of fuck anyway? Oh right, February.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Prannon wrote:I, for one, rather enjoy hearing Chuck's opinions on what makes a good episode. It's interesting to see the difference between a good story and a bad one, if only to help you identify what's quality and what's not. It gives you a more refined taste in my humble opinion.
I agree. In general, I find Chuck's reviews of good episodes much more interesting than his reviews of bad ones. If you're just desperate to see someone excoriating VOY and ENT, well, it's a big internet. Shouldn't be too hard to find.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues