Rick Berman wants an Emmy? LOL

PST: discuss Star Trek without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Dark Primus
Jedi Master

Post by Dark Primus »

Superman wrote:If "Best of Both Worlds" didn't win an emmy, it SHOULD have. It had a great musical score too!
Now when you mentioning it, I think it was nominated for best musical score and special effects. Can't remember if they won any.
EAT SHIT AND DIE! - Because I say so

"Me Grimlock Badass" -Grimlock
Kamakazie Sith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Kamakazie Sith »

I'm offended by this......
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Superman wrote:If "Best of Both Worlds" didn't win an emmy, it SHOULD have. It had a great musical score too!
IIRC, "Yesterday's Enterprise" was also nominated, but did not win. It's sad I can't remember for sure, because that's my favorite TNG episode.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Kamakazie Sith wrote:I'm offended by this......
By what? The thread or the fact that B&B feel they deserve an Emmy?
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

Heh, yeah, I guess they either gave McCarthy more free reign or more time to work on it.

Seriously, that guy can compose some great stuff.
TheDarkling
Sith Marauder

Post by TheDarkling »

Bermans opinion on trek

"You've got people flying at impossible speeds and spaceships defying gravity. You've got a lot of things that are accepted, but that are almost scientifically ridiculous. It's so easy to turn it into a parody. I've been asked to put together an Enterprise blooper reel for a CBS project, and I agreed to do it. So I'm loosening up a little in that area."

He certainly doesn't help the situation does he.... fool :evil: , finally recent trek makes sense Berman thinks its a joke and so do we but for whole other reasons :x .
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

TheDarkling wrote:Bermans opinion on trek

"You've got people flying at impossible speeds and spaceships defying gravity. You've got a lot of things that are accepted, but that are almost scientifically ridiculous. It's so easy to turn it into a parody. I've been asked to put together an Enterprise blooper reel for a CBS project, and I agreed to do it. So I'm loosening up a little in that area."

He certainly doesn't help the situation does he.... fool :evil: , finally recent trek makes sense Berman thinks its a joke and so do we but for whole other reasons :x .
That's true. When you Executive Producer is treating the show like it's a joke, you KNOW that there's a problem with the viewers taking the thing seriously.