Rambo 5: Last Blood trailer

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Rambo 5: Last Blood trailer

Post by FaxModem1 »

I never saw 4, so I have no idea how he got back to America. I'm kind of curious who he's supposed to be fighting, Mexican cartels maybe?
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Re: Rambo 5: Last Blood trailer

Post by Crazedwraith »

I mean it was stretch when he made Rambo 4 11 years ago, he's still an action star?

I guess unlike Rocky/Creede, he can't transition into a supporting role with this character.
Jub
Sith Marauder

Post by Jub »

Crazedwraith wrote: 2019-06-24 03:54am I mean it was stretch when he made Rambo 4 11 years ago, he's still an action star?

I guess unlike Rocky/Creede, he can't transition into a supporting role with this character.
What does age have to do with being an action star? Sure you might not be able to do as many stunts as you used to but you were never really doing what was on screen anyway. So why not let some of our older, and yet to be properly replaced, action stars keep making movies and hope to enjoy the final product?
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Crazedwraith wrote: 2019-06-24 03:54am I mean it was stretch when he made Rambo 4 11 years ago, he's still an action star?

I dunno. He could always find out that he's got a kid somewhere, go meet the kid who turns out to be a new generation of chiseled, mumbly action hero, die in some kind of double-cross, kid puts on the old bandana and seeks revenge...
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

FaxModem1 wrote: 2019-06-22 05:05pm
I never saw 4, so I have no idea how he got back to America. I'm kind of curious who he's supposed to be fighting, Mexican cartels maybe?
Apparently so.

And the last Rambo movie ended with him approaching the house. His experiences in Burma provided the impetus for him to finally return home or something.
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED