Disney Princesses ...as Sith

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Disney Princesses ...as Sith

Post by Coyote »

Check this odd find out:

I like it! He plans on doing others:
I still have plans to do Pocahontas, Kida, Aurora, and Cinderella (I might do Snow White, but I'm not really a fan of hers, the movie was just never a favorite of mine).
Find 'em here at DeviantArt

Heheh!
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Oh, hawt. Good find, Coyote.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Darth Ruinus
Jedi Master

Post by Darth Ruinus »

Sexy

Though I think Jasmine's clothing is a bit too colorful.
"I don't believe in man made global warming because God promised to never again destroy the earth with water. He sent the rainbow as a sign."
- Sean Hannity Forums user Avi

"And BTW the concept of carbon based life is only a hypothesis based on the abiogensis theory, and there is no clear evidence for it."
-Mazen707 informing me about the facts on carbon-based life.
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

I recognize Ariel and Jasmine, but who's the one in the center?
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Darth Belle. :wink:
CDiehl
Jedi Master

Post by CDiehl »

Why am I not surprised that they made Ariel look the most brutal and slutty? It just seems to make sense that the redhead would give off the Sith Dominatrix vibe.
For the glory of Gondor, I sack this here concession stand!
Oskuro
Sith Devotee

Post by Oskuro »

Darth Ruinus wrote: Though I think Jasmine's clothing is a bit too colorful.
That's because the author is trying to mimic the color patterns of the original costumes.... And since Ariel is pretty much naked in her original form, no wonder she's been made as the most slutty of them all... Regardless of her being 16 in the original movie, though.
unsigned
TithonusSyndrome
Sith Devotee

Post by TithonusSyndrome »

LordOskuro wrote:
Darth Ruinus wrote: Though I think Jasmine's clothing is a bit too colorful.
That's because the author is trying to mimic the color patterns of the original costumes.... And since Ariel is pretty much naked in her original form, no wonder she's been made as the most slutty of them all... Regardless of her being 16 in the original movie, though.
She was as clothed as anyone when she was a human. The alternative would be to give her a giant tail to shuffle about on, hydralisk-style.
Starglider
Miles Dyson

Post by Starglider »

TithonusSyndrome wrote:She was as clothed as anyone when she was a human. The alternative would be to give her a giant tail to shuffle about on, hydralisk-style.
Or just use Force levitation. I'm not sure if that would look ridiculous or awesome, possibly both.
TithonusSyndrome
Sith Devotee

Starglider wrote:
TithonusSyndrome wrote:She was as clothed as anyone when she was a human. The alternative would be to give her a giant tail to shuffle about on, hydralisk-style.
Or just use Force levitation. I'm not sure if that would look ridiculous or awesome, possibly both.
My guess would be a little more on the ridiculous side, given that the user would be pretty exhausted from the constant effort required.
Oskuro
Sith Devotee

Post by Oskuro »

Well, there was a Jedi Master on the prequels that had tentacles instead of feet...... And I'd bet someone already had the great idea of making a Hutt be a Jedi.
unsigned
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Master Rancis (sp?) didn't have no stinkin' feets!!
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
TithonusSyndrome
Sith Devotee

LordOskuro wrote:Well, there was a Jedi Master on the prequels that had tentacles instead of feet...... And I'd bet someone already had the great idea of making a Hutt be a Jedi.
Ah yes, Beldorion, my favorite anti-midichlorian argument. ;)
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

That's pretty weird and interesting.

Good thing I have no vested memories of Disney films, otherwise I would find this disturbing.

EDIT:

OH, and the girls are fucking hot.
Credo!
Chat with me on Skype if you want to talk about writing, ideas or if you want a test-reader! PM for address.
Joviwan
Jedi Knight

Post by Joviwan »

Ah, yes. Love that picture. I turned the girl-girl pictures of the KotOR 'endings' that artist drew into stupid motivationals a little while back.
Drooling Iguana: No, John. You are the liberals.
Phantasee: So extortion is cooler and it promotes job creation!
Ford Prefect: Maybe there can be a twist ending where Vlad shows up for the one on one duel, only to discover that Sun Tzu ignored it and burnt all his crops.
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

OK, Lets see the Disney guys now.. Aladins hawt in that shirt of his and you know it
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

What inspired character design.

I mean, it can't be worse than the rubbish in the games, really. :) Woman in tight black outfit? BRILLIANT.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Oh, Starkie, you're such a little stinker! :P [noogie-noogie]

You're so cute when you're all grumpy-grump.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

Oh sure, give the Naga-fans yet something else to fap over.

By the way, that picture is hot.
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

Rule #34

Raping your childhood since...actually, never mind, this isn't rape.
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

Coyote wrote:Oh, Starkie, you're such a little stinker! :P [noogie-noogie]

You're so cute when you're all grumpy-grump.
Well, it's still better than most mainstream comic art? LOL! :)
Losonti Tokash
Sith Devotee

Post by Losonti Tokash »

This is pretty awesome, though apparently the artist just discovered the lens flare function or whatever the fuck.
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

I think the Beast with a lightsaber would look pretty badass.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Academia Nut
Sith Devotee

Post by Academia Nut »

I'm going to have to say that Belle is by far the hottest in that image. Jasmine isn't quite right, while Arielle is perhaps too slutty. Then again I am a sucker for long skirts for some strange reason.
I love learning. Teach me. I will listen.
You know, if Christian dogma included a ten-foot tall Jesus walking around in battle armor and smashing retarded cultists with a gaint mace, I might just convert - Noble Ire on Jesus smashing Scientologists
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Academia Nut wrote:I'm going to have to say that Belle is by far the hottest in that image. Jasmine isn't quite right, while Arielle is perhaps too slutty. Then again I am a sucker for long skirts for some strange reason.
I'll agree that Jasmine isn't quite right (mostly her eyes), but Belle doesn't exude enough menace. She could be a Jedi as far as the expression (or lack thereof) on her face is concerned. Ariel, on the other hand, has just the perfect amount of gleeful sociopathy on her face.