Havok's Drawings (NSFW)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Re: Havok's Drawings (NSFW)

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I AM THE LAW!

Now that is totally badass! Holy shit! It's perfect! The pose, the perspective, and his slight smirk and denunciation of GUILTY!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Crazedwraith wrote:Mike looks a lot more furry than last we saw that pic. The added ceiling detail though just seems to draw my attention off Mike himself, which isn't really a good thing.
Yup. I figure if his head has had time to heal, he was in the hospital for at least a week or two so there would be some growth. I may go back and make the patterns in the ceiling a little smaller.
Is the Cap/Iron Mang one a classic rendition of Civilwar? i.e Is it Cap that's fucked up Iron mang's suit?
Yup again. I hate the new Iron Man armor designs. IM is busting out of a building Cap "dropped" on him after a proper ass whoopin'. :D Or something like that.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

Judge Dredd is fucking AWESOME. Mind if I crop it to an avatar?
XXXI
White Haven
Sith Acolyte

Post by White Haven »

This forum's Havok Art Quotient has been sadly low for far too long. Welcome back.
:lol:
Chronological Incontinence: Time warps around the poster. The thread topic winks out of existence and reappears in 1d10 posts.

Out of Context Theatre, this week starring Darth Nostril.
-'If you really want to fuck with these idiots tell them that there is a vaccine for chemtrails.'

Fiction!: The Final War (Bolo/Lovecraft) (Ch 7 9/15/11), Living (D&D, Complete)Image
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Phantasee wrote:Judge Dredd is fucking AWESOME. Mind if I crop it to an avatar?
Go for it.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Havok wrote:Yup again. I hate the new Iron Man armor designs. IM is busting out of a building Cap "dropped" on him after a proper ass whoopin'. :D Or something like that.
Personally, I think you should do one which shows Rogers after angry Stark stops holding back and wails on him a bit. I'm reminded of the Civil War parody edit where Iron Man is standing in front of a bloody and battered Captain America and is exasperately saying stuff like 'seriously dude, stop this. It's getting embarrassing.'
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Ford Prefect wrote:
Havok wrote:Yup again. I hate the new Iron Man armor designs. IM is busting out of a building Cap "dropped" on him after a proper ass whoopin'. :D Or something like that.
Personally, I think you should do one which shows Rogers after angry Stark stops holding back and wails on him a bit. I'm reminded of the Civil War parody edit where Iron Man is standing in front of a bloody and battered Captain America and is exasperately saying stuff like 'seriously dude, stop this. It's getting embarrassing.'
You mean this one?

And it was more along the lines of: "I get that you're a tough guy, Steve. But now you're in a fist fight with a Tank. Not just any Tank either. A sexy Tank."
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

I was thinking of the line which Stark delivers in this page.
What is Project Zohar?

TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

Havok wrote:
TheMuffinKing wrote:I like it! Have you thought of coloring this?
Absolutely not! :lol: I have zero skill when it comes to that.
You and me both! Keep up the good work, I'm really enjoying the cleaner style!
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

OK. Some of these are straight reposts (Powergirl) with no changes and some have pretty obvious changes, but they are all drawings I found worthy of my new and improved head enlarging machine art thread. :D

If you can think of anything to add to this, let me know.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

My Soviet super hero. I tried to get across that she is actually flying/floating above cloud covered mountains. I think people thought she was standing on funky ground last time.

Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

The Snow King. Minor alterations.

Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

The White Assassin. Again, just minor alterations.

Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

The Soviet Assassin. I really liked the design on this character, but she was so boring there by herself. Changed the shadowing on her to reflect the new shadowing on the flag. There is also a big giant Soviet flag behind her now. Just want to make sure no one misses it. :D

Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

This is seriously the only time I've found Power Girl attractive. I'm glad you reposted it. I think both Soviet pictures look great. Your original superhero designs are always great (I love that one you did for Shroomy's character Archwind), with superhero costumes which are above the usual grade of stuff that appears in comics. The White assassin is improved, too. No more camel toe and I really like the black interior of her outfit, which I think is new.
What is Project Zohar?

JointStrikeFighter
Worthless Trolling Palm-Fucker

Post by JointStrikeFighter »

You got rid of the assasin's camel toe. SHOORMY WILL NOT BE HAPPY.
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

JointStrikeFighter wrote:You got rid of the assasin's camel toe. SHOORMY WILL NOT BE HAPPY.
I'll be though, tbh it looked stupid, it looks alot better now, granted her exposed nipple looks abit wierd to me like it has too much shading/outline.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

Wow. Your Powergirl is one of the few times I've seen her breasts look real. I like the look of the fabric over them, looks very real.
XXXI
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Oh fuck yes.

The only thing I'd point out is that the chin looks a little too 2d. As if there's no depth to it.

Aside from that... The Law has arrived.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Did you really need to quote the picture, Ando? :P

Anyway, that's a pretty damn good background, Hav. Heaps of detail like the distant skyscrapers and the potplants in one window.
What is Project Zohar?

Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

I really like it when Havok posts pictures, but I really, really like it when he posts pictures of hot superhero girls.

Maybe it's just the second glass of red wine talking, but maybe you could draw more chicks, Havok? :)
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

The Judge Dredd drawing is the best you've done, Havok, that would make a good comic book cover.
'Alright guard, begin the unnecessarily slow moving dipping mechanism...' - Dr. Evil

'Secondly, I don't see why "income inequality" is a bad thing. Poverty is not an injustice. There is no such thing as causes for poverty, only causes for wealth. Poverty is not a wrong, but taking money from those who have it to equalize incomes is basically theft, which is wrong.' - Typical Randroid

'I think it's gone a little bit wrong.' - The Doctor
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

I hope Tev likes it.

Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Fucking nice, Hav. You're really getting into this background stuff, and the shading on her latex is unreal. Also, does that tallest building belong to Lex Luthor?
What is Project Zohar?