Disney Princesses ...as Sith

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Makes you wonder what other females in fantasy (that there are images of) would look good as Sith....

Then again, more like who wouldn't look good as a Sith!
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

Solauren wrote:Then again, more like who wouldn't look good as a Sith!
Winnie the Pooh. Go ahead and *try* to get that mental image out of your head.
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
Hawkwings
Sith Devotee

Post by Hawkwings »

Belle definitely wins in that picture.

And isn't Winnie the pooh male?
Vendetta wrote:Richard Gatling was a pioneer in US national healthcare. On discovering that most soldiers during the American Civil War were dying of disease rather than gunshots, he turned his mind to, rather than providing better sanitary conditions and medical care for troops, creating a machine to make sure they got shot faster.
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

Solauren wrote:Makes you wonder what other females in fantasy (that there are images of) would look good as Sith...
Azula in praticular fits the bill, IMHO.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
TithonusSyndrome
Sith Devotee

Post by TithonusSyndrome »

Academia Nut wrote:I'm going to have to say that Belle is by far the hottest in that image. Jasmine isn't quite right, while Arielle is perhaps too slutty. Then again I am a sucker for long skirts for some strange reason.
Jasmine didn't have a cup size anything like what she does in that picture, for one thing. It probably wouldn't help the animators in making Princesses that tween girls look up to and attempt to emulate if she did.
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

It's neither the eyes nor the boobs, it's those ginormous livestock tags that should have been tossed when she turned to the dark side.
IRG CommandoJoe
Sith Devotee

Post by IRG CommandoJoe »

Ariel's belt proves Pontiac is in league with the Sith! Baaahahahaaaa!!!
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him? -Obi-Wan Kenobi

"In the unlikely event that someone comes here, hates everything we stand for, and then donates a big chunk of money anyway, I will thank him for his stupidity." -Darth Wong, Lord of the Sith

Proud member of the Brotherhood of the Monkey.
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

The pic is a bit cool, but more than a bit mind-bending.

OTOH, the artist also did a Bruce Timm-style drawing of Shayera Hol from JLU as a Jedi. Which is made of WIN and is on the same level of coolness as Optimus Prime wearing a GL power ring.
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
phred
Jedi Knight

Post by phred »

Lancer wrote:Belle doesn't exude enough menace. She could be a Jedi as far as the expression (or lack thereof) on her face is concerned. Ariel, on the other hand, has just the perfect amount of gleeful sociopathy on her face.
I dunno, Vader never struck me as looking pissed off. Id seriously worry more about someone who calmly starts killing people than someone with Ariel's look where you can see the intent and have a little warning something bad is about to happen
"Siege warfare, French for spawn camp" WTYP podcast

It's so bad it wraps back around to awesome then back to bad again, then back to halfway between awesome and bad. Like if ed wood directed a godzilla movie - Duckie
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Damnit I saw these the other day, now if I could only remember where I saw the link at! I think there was a webcomic linking to them or something.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Oni Koneko Damien wrote:Winnie the Pooh. Go ahead and *try* to get that mental image out of your head.
I can't even get it in to my head.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Stile
Jedi Knight

Post by Stile »

Darth Fanboy wrote:Damnit I saw these the other day, now if I could only remember where I saw the link at! I think there was a webcomic linking to them or something.
Bigger Than Cheeses
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

phred wrote:I dunno, Vader never struck me as looking pissed off. Id seriously worry more about someone who calmly starts killing people than someone with Ariel's look where you can see the intent and have a little warning something bad is about to happen
Remember the Sith mantra?
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall set me free.

Sith don't have to look angry all the time, but they should still have presence. Vader doesn't look angry, but you can't deny that he's a dark beacon of menace. Belle just doesn't posess that aura of unspoken threat, and her expression is far too composed.
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Very nice find.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

All I know is, if anybody's going to seduce me to the Dark Side, I want it to be them.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Ah, but can the Sith stand before the Disney Princess Sailor Scouts?

Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

:shock:

:wtf:

Oh. Mein. Gott.
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Oh... My.... God.

LEAVE MY CHILDHOOD IDOLS ALONE!!!! :evil:
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Ok, so I'm pretty sure Alice from "Alice in Wonderland" is Sailor Venus. But who are the ones in the top right? And aren't they missing one?
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

RogueIce wrote:But who are the ones in the top right?

The one in the top right is, I think, the chick from the Hunchback of Notre Damme.
And aren't they missing one?
I think they haven't got a Sailor Saturn. I really don't know anything about Sailor Moon. Honest.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

I think bottom left is Aurora, from Sleeping Beauty.
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Redleader34
Jedi Knight
Location: Flowing through the Animated Ether, finding unsusual creations

Post by Redleader34 »

Oh God, I came into this thread, because I saw the OP's image already, and finally found the source, but the Sailor Disney scouts... Full circle indeed, anonymous artist. Full Circle indeed.
Dan's Art

Bounty on SDN's most annoying
"A spambot, a spambot who can't spell, a spambot who can't spell or spam properly and a spambot with tenure. Tough"choice."

RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Tinkerbell wrote:I think bottom left is Aurora, from Sleeping Beauty.
I do think you're right.
Ford Prefect wrote:The one in the top right is, I think, the chick from the Hunchback of Notre Damme.
Oh yeah, Esmeralda, as Sailor Neptune it looks like. Yeah.

So who the heck is Sailor Uranus (very top right, short blonde hair)?

Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Who is mini-Moon supposed to be?
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Darth Yoshi wrote:Who is mini-Moon supposed to be?
Melody, daughter of Ariel (from The Little Mermaid II)