Funny Pic thread 4!/3 (NSFW)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Hawkwings
Sith Devotee

Post by Hawkwings »

That's simply incredible, Rogue 9. The stuff you find online is just stunning...
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Holy fuck! That stuff's a practical joke goldmine!

I really should buy a tub of that and put it in my parents' fridge. My dad, barely awake, fixes toast for breakfast... :lol:
Sharp-kun
Sith Devotee

Post by Sharp-kun »

Pu-239 wrote:
I don't get it o_O...
You don't see the flaw in the plan?
Alan Bolte
Sith Devotee

Post by Alan Bolte »

I think you'd have to know the context. Although if one assumes that they're waiting for an enemy to ready their battle droid or vehicle, it certainly seems flawed.
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
There's just no arguing with some people once they've made their minds up about something, and I accept that. That's why I kill them. -Othar
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Hawkwings wrote:That's simply incredible, Rogue 9. The stuff you find online is just stunning...
Thanks. I try. :D Clicky.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Metatwaddle
Jedi Council Member

Post by Metatwaddle »

Rogue 9 wrote:Oh my God. :lol:
I almost sprayed Pepsi on my monitor at the "respawn lol" thing. :lol:
Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things... their number is negligible and they are stupid. --Dwight D. Eisenhower
Alan Bolte
Sith Devotee

Post by Alan Bolte »

Of the spoilers, I laughed hardest at Cinderella. Totally was not expecting that, though I guess I should have after Titanic. Great pic choice for ESB. 2001 is the best though. "No fucking idea."
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
There's just no arguing with some people once they've made their minds up about something, and I accept that. That's why I kill them. -Othar
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Happy Hell Day ;)

To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

I need to ask something-- some of these images I've seen in other contexts, or here, before. And while I looked up Colin Mochrie in Google to find out why he is in so many animations, I can't find the origins of some of this other stuff...

First: the "What is Love" trio in the car. Who are they? I see the Comedy Central logo on the bottom but I get nothing in Google explaining what the original skit was.

In the "What is Love" variations, there are two in Manus Caler Dei's post with familiar images. The guy with the laser beams shooting from his eyes I've seen before, and I've seen his image used, shooting laser beams, in other animations? What is the significance?

Same with the animation with the three wierd geometrically-shapped characters that look like they were inspired by the Royalty seen on playing cards. The wierd lozenge-shaped head females... are they supposed to be characters somewhere, or just something wierd someone came up withone day?

Thanks for indulging me in this, I've been wracking my brain trying to find the origins of these images.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Coyote wrote:First: the "What is Love" trio in the car. Who are they? I see the Comedy Central logo on the bottom but I get nothing in Google explaining what the original skit was.
It was a recurring SNL skit about a couple of airhead brothers perpetually stuck in the late 80s/early 90s. They were posers and spent virtually every waking moment of their lives trying to get into the hottest night clubs. That song was their very favorite, and it caused them to headbang and stuff involuntarily.
In the "What is Love" variations, there are two in Manus Caler Dei's post with familiar images. The guy with the laser beams shooting from his eyes I've seen before, and I've seen his image used, shooting laser beams, in other animations? What is the significance?
Patrick Duffy's evil, floating head? It's just another random internet meme. It has no significance.
Same with the animation with the three wierd geometrically-shapped characters that look like they were inspired by the Royalty seen on playing cards. The wierd lozenge-shaped head females... are they supposed to be characters somewhere, or just something wierd someone came up withone day?
They're the royal family from the Katamari Damacy games- the King, Queen and Prince of the Universe. It's the strangest fucking game I have ever seen in my life, but it's also really fun.
Bounty
Emperor's Hand

Post by Bounty »

First: the "What is Love" trio in the car. Who are they? I see the Comedy Central logo on the bottom but I get nothing in Google explaining what the original skit was.
A Night At The Roxbury
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Cool! Thanks!
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

By far the best of the Roxbury fad:

A Night at the Hothberry
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
KhyronTheBackstabber
Jedi Council Member

Post by KhyronTheBackstabber »

They cut it short. They didn't show the part at the end, when Carrey turns towards the camera and has the old lady's false teeth in his mouth.
MM's Zentraedi Warlord/CF's Original Predacon/JL's Mad Titan
felineki
Infantile Brat

Post by felineki »

Darth Raptor wrote:It was a recurring SNL skit about a couple of airhead brothers perpetually stuck in the late 80s/early 90s.
Well, if you're gonna be perpetually stuck in some period of time, that would be the best one. :lol:
I'm a trolling moron and my E-mail is mbiddinger@mchsi.com
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

If its too scary, some mod can turn it into a link.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Captain Chewie! This is supposed to be funny pics. Start a scary one if you want to post that. :P

Azazal
Jedi Council Member

Post by Azazal »

Coyote wrote:Captain Chewie! This is supposed to be funny pics. Start a scary one if you want to post that. :P
At least he didn't post a Michelle Malkin / Ann Coulter jello wrestling pic
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Great, all that work when I was a fetus getting my balls to drop has been undone, because they just jumped back into my abdomen to safety from that image. I'm pretty sure you just prevented me from fathering children, Chewie. :x

Oh, and here is the Ann Coulter Plushie I want to make.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

It would be a hoot if there was someway to show that Head was Hillarys.. Caus, you know, Ann HATES Hillary Clinton
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Azazal wrote:At least he didn't post a Michelle Malkin / Ann Coulter jello wrestling pic
Hell, at least Michelle Malkin generally has a cute face (the screencaps of her shouting angrily on TV notwithstanding); Ann Coulter looks like she should be applying to the LHBC.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

*ahems*
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
felineki
Infantile Brat

Post by felineki »

Gil Hamilton wrote:Oh, and here is the Ann Coulter Plushie I want to make. <snip>
Needs more Adam's Apple.
I'm a trolling moron and my E-mail is mbiddinger@mchsi.com