Ban poll for darth_shinji

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Should darth_shinji be banned?

Yes
93%
No
7%

Total votes: 70

RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Ban poll for darth_shinji

Post by RedImperator »

The charges have been outlined in the main thread. Please list your reasons for voting the way you did.

Link to main thread

Link to Jonathanos's thread

Editor's Note: darth_shinji, along with Jesse Stamos and jonathanos, was banned in Banathon II. The charges against him are in the main Banathon II thread linked above.
Last edited by RedImperator on 2005-06-03 12:30pm, edited 2 times in total.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

It is about damn time.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Long fucking overdue :)
Image Image
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

I got this odd thing, when someone really pisses me off, the fact that I hate this shit is seared into my brain, and even when the memories of what or why are gone the hate still burns on.

*thumbs back*
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

He's an unredeemable idjit.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

Well, I certainly remeber a whole bunch of threads about him.

What a fucking palooka. This kid's entire existence has been to show up every so often to claim the least rational position of almost ANY subject (but usually cartoons and comics. I think he's a regular of those boards that never dicuss anything besides 'what's your favorite') in some mush-mouth manner with a rediculous persecution-complex.

The damn simpleton needs to stay out. We'll just have to explain to him yet again what objective debating is if he stays.
By His Word...
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Irredeemable. :wink: <insert spelling Nazi pic here>
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

One of the long time VIs...essentially starting way back in his infamous Bulletproof Pred cloak.

He has yet to show improvement. He continues to have little to any skill at demonstrating valid points, continues when pushed to goad and troll a thread and now has added me-tooing to his list of pointless +1 post counts.

The scale of his useful posts vs his pointless bullshit to try to appear that he's taking on the Big Dogs and giving them one for is disgusting.

Literally he's long ago gone into trolling and this latest round more then amply proves his lack of any sort of intelligent contribution of any sort.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Post by StarshipTitanic »

Bye bye.
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Deploy the Baninator!
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Yes, yes, a third time, yes!

It is high time he saw the door.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

May he be redeemed, by the RUSSIANS!
WE, however, do meddle in the affairs of others.
What part of [ Image,Image, N(Image) ] don't you understand?
Skeptical Armada Cynic: ROU Aggressive Logic
SDN Ranger: Skeptical Ambassador
EOD
Mr Golgotha, Ms Scheck, we're running low on skin. I suggest you harvest another lesbian!
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Ban.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Off he goes, may the net not have mercy with him.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
President Sharky
Jedi Knight

Post by President Sharky »

To the gulags with him! :D I'm tired of reading his and his cohort's shit.
DocHorror
Rabid Monkey

Post by DocHorror »

nah, nah, nah, naaaah, nah, nah, nah, naaaaah, hey, hey, good-bye.
Marksist
Jedi Knight

Post by Marksist »

Who was the other person to vote no for the ban polls for these three? I'm sure Stamos, Jon, and Shinji all voted no, so who is the other unaccounted no?
-Chris Marks
Justice League
They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety.
-Benjamin Franklin
Vohu Manah
Jedi Knight

Post by Vohu Manah »

I've seen enough, a ban is certainly warranted in this case.
There are two kinds of people in the world: the kind who think it’s perfectly reasonable to strip-search a 13-year-old girl suspected of bringing ibuprofen to school, and the kind who think those people should be kept as far away from children as possible … Sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference between drug warriors and child molesters.” - Jacob Sullum[/size][/align]
Jonathanos
BANNED

Post by Jonathanos »

Marksist wrote:Who was the other person to vote no for the ban polls for these three? I'm sure Stamos, Jon, and Shinji all voted no, so who is the other unaccounted no?
You'd be wrong.
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Ab-so-lutely. His particular brand of shit has gone on far too long.
Darth_Shinji
BANNED

Post by Darth_Shinji »

A yes the Pred cloack, the same one I got my VI title for...

AFTER I conceeded of course. You idiots lost any meaning right there. All I got was bullshit becuase I was unwilling to adimt that your opoinions were fact. This whole baord runs on the goal of making your opoinions facts. There is no other way to debate, anything other than what you claim is fact. I watched you lie, i watched you cheat, I watched logic fallicie again and again.

A pred cloak stopping bullets is fan-boyism, but Thor hits like a normal man and Gladator hits with 50 pounds.

You are the island of morons, the specal ED class of the world wide web. And I kicked all of your asses.

Now to my specal friends:

DW: The stupidity wrought in your name is appaling, and your logic fallicies beyound believe.

SirNutinFace: Your a troll. The greatest hypocite I've ever known.

GhostRidingCock: Your stupidity knows no limits. You know nothing of comics.

ConnorMcLoud: Your secrutity blanket of numbers is so fucking pathetic. The Inus of the internet.

Utsanomiko: Come and debate me anytime motherfucker.

FloggingTheDophin: Can't stand the heat? Get out of the fucking kitchen.

ALL YOU OTHERS who fucked with me but I couldn't be bothered with more fallicies to beat: Peice out and know I won.
Village Idiot: "Or why one person opinion's of another person doesn't mean squat in the large scheme of things"

"You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because your all the same."

"A Eater of the Sacred Cow"

"Mother Fucking Team Wrecker"
Darth_Shinji
BANNED

Post by Darth_Shinji »

Chardok wrote:Ab-so-lutely. His particular brand of shit has gone on far too long.
Didn't your avatar play a gay man before? You strike me as that character he played outside of that Drill Seagernt.

You stain his fucking image using it.
Village Idiot: "Or why one person opinion's of another person doesn't mean squat in the large scheme of things"

"You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because your all the same."

"A Eater of the Sacred Cow"

"Mother Fucking Team Wrecker"
Meest
Jedi Master

Post by Meest »

Darth_Shinji wrote:You idiots lost any meaning right there. All I got was bullshit becuase I was unwilling to adimt that your opoinions were fact.

ALL YOU OTHERS who fucked with me but I couldn't be bothered with more fallicies to beat: Peice out and know I won.
Well usually the "winning" side of a debate is the one based on fact and logic, so yes opinions are usually supporting the facts if supporting the winning argument. You sound like if someone argued the speed of a falling object on earth and it goes against your beliefs you would say its not fact.

To quote Method Man in Garden State "Who just saw some titty!? Raise your hand...(waits for hand raising) Now calm the fuck down!" Its obvious you haven't seen some titty because you really need to calm the fuck down, "piece out I ween!" :roll: Wannabe internet gangster, honestly how old are you? Might grant you some pity.
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Darth_Shinji wrote:Didn't your avatar play a gay man before? You strike me as that character he played outside of that Drill Seagernt.

You stain the title of Darth using it. Guess that makes us even steven, huh, moron. You want to have a quick flamewar where we just call each other names and hurl insults? Let's go! I don't debate to much, but my artistry with name-calling is renowned.

Now. How about you leave your cave, jump into your Honda civic, You know, the 1989 with the cheesy, 10 year old ground effects, complete with flecks of paint missing, and that has holes in the muffler for that "Rally car" sound, pop in your Frankie goes to hollywood tape, cruise on down to the comic book shop, and watch your all day greasy-hair-athon gothfest animanga marathon while discussing the profound impact anime has had on american society, and how Boom-boom firemouse no. 17 VT is the greatest animation earth, you shitsucking, cumguzzling, ghonnorhea infested cock-monkey biting, toejam farming crapface with SPRINKLES OF RATSHIT ON TOP ASS-PIRATE!!!!

No offense to you anime-guys out there. but he has that saying in his sig, you know, I'M UNIQUE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!! (You laugh because, yak yak yak.) So, I had to apply every greasy-geek stereotype to him, otherwise, it just doesn't work.

which is not to say greasy geeks are bad, their not, their just...you konw...greasy....like me :mrgreen:
Tribun
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tribun »

Now the lesson is over, time for executing the ban!

Really, I wonder why he wasn't thrown out earlier...