AdmiralTDM's Snipin Skillz O doom and a first in title polls

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Should I get a "special" title?

Yes, you're nout but a Worthless Trolling Palm Fucker
38%
You're really the biggest douche in the universe...
50%
No, being you is shame enough.
12%

Total votes: 74

AdmiralTDM
BANNED

AdmiralTDM's Snipin Skillz O doom and a first in title polls

Post by AdmiralTDM »

[Courtesy of your friendly Horsemen and the Editing Powers that Be, we bring you the first idiot ever to start his own title poll. Evidence of his crimes against intelligence, sanity and general decency can be seen below or anywhere in his post history, which reads as a beginners guide to trolling...]

great just lock it before i rediscover my post agian...

Oh well anyways
I never said i was a sniper... I said i was incapible of being a true sniper because... well.... i just cant.

I can hide like a rat basterd- such is true, due to paintball and hunting * being playing paintball for 7 years and hunting for around 10ish*

And I can shoot pretty damn good *well I consider hitting a moving deer at 211 yards with a .270 rifle with out a rest from the top of a 30 foot tall pine tree good... but you all are intitled to think what you want*

but those are just two different things that will never help me outside of hunting and paintball and target practice, unless i get drafted * I support the draft for some odd reason * though I will be in college if and when so that will put me in a different bracket.

[And if you want to see some of the latest classic numbers from our little ubet l33t friend here, then try these...
http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?t=44406
http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?t=43949
]

Editor's note: This started as a title poll, but when it became clear AdmiralTDM was enjoying the attention, he was banned. Killshot on page 3.
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

You know, I'd horsmanize that shit, but I dont really think it needs anything... :lol:
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

That has GOT to be a Hyperion Sock puppet. He backpedals EXACTLY like him. Hell, even his posting style is the same.
BoredShirtless
BANNED

Post by BoredShirtless »

Holy shit! This guy is about to enter college? I had him around 13, 14 years old tops!
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

AdmiralTDM, I suggest that you grow a fucking brain.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

Is this one of Stewie's army buddies?
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

BoredShirtless wrote:Holy shit! This guy is about to enter college? I had him around 13, 14 years old tops!
maybe he's planning for going after a BA degree. They'll give those to anyone.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Ohhh!!! Ohhhh!!!! zzzzappps TDM'S h34d wit the RAILGUN cuz i'm da 1337ness!

and now for something completely different.

"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

I'm in favor of "The Biggest Douche in the Universe". Trolling Palm-Fucker doesn't have the same snap, and this guy is a douchebag.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Erm... Voted incorrectly. Wanted the Biggest Douche in the Universe option, but clicked the wrong thing. :oops:
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

why not combine the best of both? i personally like "most worthless trolling douche bag" myself. :D
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

I'm with RI, The guy is a complete douchebag, and I would be completely in favor of banning this shit indefinately. Fucking assclown, trivializing the war in Iraq...Not a serious issue....fucking shitbag ASSLICKER! I know the N&P rules state we should deal with one person on a thread to thread basis, but that was WAY out there. I hope he sits on a sharps container full of used Hypos.
BoredShirtless
BANNED

Post by BoredShirtless »

This guy's an idiot, but I'm not too keen on branding people with titles.
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

BoredShirtless wrote:This guy's an idiot, but I'm not too keen on branding people with titles.
Have you looked through his post history?
The whole lot is the same as the shit in those threads, the "bomb 'em all they're only foreign" type of posts....either he's an asshole or possessed by the ghost of Kenny Everett.
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

Don't let him feel special by giving him a special title. Just slap on a "Worthless Trolling Palm-Fucker" below his name right before he does something stupid enough to get himself banned.
DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

RedImperator wrote:I'm in favor of "The Biggest Douche in the Universe". Trolling Palm-Fucker doesn't have the same snap, and this guy is a douchebag.
i see Durandal's seed hath born fruit. :twisted:

i vote for a big sack of Massengil vinegar and water.
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
BoredShirtless
BANNED

Post by BoredShirtless »

Keevan_Colton wrote:
BoredShirtless wrote:This guy's an idiot, but I'm not too keen on branding people with titles.
Have you looked through his post history?
Yes.
The whole lot is the same as the shit in those threads, the "bomb 'em all they're only foreign" type of posts....either he's an asshole or possessed by the ghost of Kenny Everett.
Yeah I know he's an asshole. Letting his mouth run is both good enough, and fluid in case he eventually gets a clue [or several].
Sir Sirius
Sith Devotee
Location: 6 hr 45 min R.A. and -16 degrees 43 minutes declination

Post by Sir Sirius »

Voted for Worthless Trolling Palm Fucker beause there isn't an option that reads Just Permban the Weasel.
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

BoredShirtless wrote: Yeah I know he's an asshole. Letting his mouth run is both good enough, and fluid in case he eventually gets a clue [or several].
you never did. :mrgreen: :wink:
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

My impression of TDM:

I R 50 31337 I R T3H <OMFG!> 42448 </OMFG!> K!NG 5n!px0r D0o0o0oD! I M S0F4 K!N6 W3 T0DD D!D! OMFG I PL4Y CS S0 I C4N SN!PX0R J00R 455!!!!11 I W!LL PW33N J00 W17H 7H!5 SN!PX0R R!FL3 FR0M N1N3 HUNDR3D M!L35 AW4Y!!!!11 LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!1111oneoneoneelevenonehundredeleven

*promptly grabs nearest firearm (which happens to be a shotgun), holds it exactly the wrong way (butt end toward enemy, barrel end jammed into chest in line with vital organs)...

DUHHH!!111...

...and somehow pulls the trigger*

BLAMMO!!
Image Image
lazerus
The Fuzzy Doom

Post by lazerus »

What is it that you need to do to EARN a good custom title anyway?

I've heard it's 2500 posts or somthing.
3D Printed Custom Miniatures! Check it out: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pro ... miniatures
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

lazerus wrote:What is it that you need to do to EARN a good custom title anyway?

I've heard it's 2500 posts or somthing.
2500 posts, and being at least semi active basically. plus not being on any admin's shitlist helps as well, as they're the ones you PM for the CTs.
Warspite
Jedi Council Member

Post by Warspite »

It's been a long time since we haven't had a decent Chew Toy...
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/ ... iggado.jpg[/img] "You know, it's odd; practically everything that's happened on any of the inhabited planets has happened on Terra before the first spaceship." -- Space Viking
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

Aren't you one of those PhD-Plus people?
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

This guy's an idiot, but I'm not too keen on branding people with titles
Gee, I wonder why.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.