[Alexandrov] Being a Whiny Bitch

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Posts: 18630
Joined: 2002-10-01 05:51am
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Postby Einhander Sn0m4n » 2007-09-06 05:52am

Sorry about that, Edi.

Alexandrov, you are a fucktard.

You, in my PM box wrote:Your post about leaving the forum was completely stupid, unnecessary, and wrong. I wasn't talking to you, and I wasn't telling everyone to leave and stop posting. I was talking specifically to one person who had obviously not analyzed the thread and formulated his own thoughts about the issue. Your post indicates that you just wanted to join in the pointless flaming, and appear cool to the mods to make up for your transgressions earlier. Your purpose is extremely evident, and also extremely pointless. If I wasn't in such a terrible position with the administration, I would lodge a complaint about you violating rules. However, since they won't listen to me because of their blinders, you can just go about life, content to know that you broke rules but got away with it. I just wanted you to know that your post was stupid, and that I know exactly what you were intending.

P.S. And if it wasn't what you were intending, I will just continue to insist that despite any evidence to the contrary. It is what everyone else did to me, so I figure I can do it to. You should know how it feels.


You are a liar and a fucking troll. You've twisted my words and your own words out of true despite a RECORD OF EXACTLY WHAT WAS SAID WHEN IT WAS SAID (This forum) existing, thereby insulting the memory and intelligence of everyone here. You then stated clear intentions to assume bad faith and persist in attacks despite all evidence of their undeservedness. Now you've PMed me this whiny-bitch screed in an attempt to single me out for attack in a manner that benefits you. You, sir, are in the exact same leage as George W. Bush. I will not fall for it, you cunt. Enjoy your banstick, you vindictive, petulant, temper-tantruming asshole.
Image Image

User avatar
Edi
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Posts: 12228
Joined: 2002-07-11 12:27am
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Postby Edi » 2007-09-06 06:32am

I'm going to take a leaf out of Superman's book and reply to Alexandrov in public simply because I do not feel like having extra clutter in my inbox.

So, here is the PM I got:
Alexandrov wrote:To answer your first part, I never broke any rules, because I never complained about the flaming or neglected to answer an argument to to it. If you can provide proof that I broke rules, I'll shut-up and say nothing more. However, since I didn't, can you please drop that from the discussion?

To answer the second: I'll start with a honest question, the one I asked Darth Wong when this whole stupidity (not caused by me, you idiotic moron, it was caused by your idiotic assumption that I was whining about the rules, when I wasn't.) Do you get pleasure out of thinking you totally dominate someone on the internet? Seriously, because your comments, and your stupidity at the beginning of this matter certainly indicate that you persist in wanting to be right, and wanting to dominate me. Persisting in the belief that I was whining about Darth Wong and then taking my ignored attempts to tell you to misinterpreted me and calling them stupid seems like nothing more than an attempt to assert your own intellectual dominance and feel good about yourself.

There would be no need for arguments if you had listened early on when I tried to tell you it was an honest question. There would have been no need for this had no only listened an understood. You can call me whatever names you want, and think my arguments are crap, but your abject stupidity in persisting in incorrect beliefs in no different, and thus no better.

Finally, if the answer is yes, then you are aren't any better than the "alpha-males" in football who Darth Wong derides constantly. It's a different arena, but exactly the same feeling and instinct. You fancy yourself as above these cultural troglodytes, but really, it is a case of pot meeting kettle.

I don't see why there is a need for this hostility. Is there possibly a way to resolve this peacefully, without the need for your juvenile statements, and for my quasi-whining? I really want to stay here, and I don't wish to continue a stupid war in which neither side will admit defeat.[/i]




And here, the reply

Alexandrov wrote:To answer your first part, I never broke any rules, because I never complained about the flaming or neglected to answer an argument to to it. If you can provide proof that I broke rules, I'll shut-up and say nothing more. However, since I didn't, can you please drop that from the discussion?


Alexandrov wrote:
Plekhanov wrote:
Alexandrov wrote: Basically, you feel like acting immature and pretending you dominate someone, so you do?

Does your entering a bb of your own free will and then shortly afterwards commencing whining about the board culture that you chose to enter into not strike you as more than a little bit 'immature'?


It isn't whining.

That's after you did get your first question answered and looks very much like whining to me. You're just asserting that you're whining after making a passive-aggressive reply to a direct answer to your question.

Alexandrov wrote:To answer the second: I'll start with a honest question, the one I asked Darth Wong when this whole stupidity (not caused by me, you idiotic moron, it was caused by your idiotic assumption that I was whining about the rules, when I wasn't.) Do you get pleasure out of thinking you totally dominate someone on the internet?

Stupidity irritates me. You made a really fucking stupid hasty generalization toward all of society from a sample size of one and that from a highschool environment where immaturity is a the default state of the students simply because they lack the necessary life experience and mental development required for full maturity. Your argument got dismissed as worthless because of that, it was explained to you by various people and then you started the part where you first asked the serious question and then pursued it down a road to nowhere. That isn't just making one stupid blunder, that's asking to get yourself crisped and I'm more than happy to oblige because it gives me the satisfaction of venting my spleen at you and making a proper mockery of your idiocy.

See the slogan of the board below the board logo? It says "Get your fill of sci-fi, science, and mockery of stupid people" (emphasis added), and your posts qualify you for the bolded part.

Alexandrov wrote:Seriously, because your comments, and your stupidity at the beginning of this matter certainly indicate that you persist in wanting to be right, and wanting to dominate me. Persisting in the belief that I was whining about Darth Wong and then taking my ignored attempts to tell you to misinterpreted me and calling them stupid seems like nothing more than an attempt to assert your own intellectual dominance and feel good about yourself.

MY stupidity at the beginning of this matter? I made one reply to you, remarking on the worthlessness of your anecdote, which was later clarified by Spin Echo and others who explained the sample size issue. The thread then went merrily on its way for three pages before I poked my nose back in (since, being the moderator of the HoS, I need to keep an eye on what goes on in there), read all of your bullshit and flamed you to a crisp. I do not need to persist in any beliefs about you, my observations about how you come across are borne out every time you post anything and it seems everyone else sees you the same way.

Also, the attempted psychoanalysis shit is absolutely hilarious in its lameness. YOU pretend to be able to assign me motives? :lol: :lol:

What makes you think that I feel bad about myself? What makes you think that I need to use you as a vehicle to improve how I feel about myself? The arrogance in those assumptions is staggering and makes you look even more stupid than you've managed so far.

Alexandrov wrote:There would be no need for arguments if you had listened early on when I tried to tell you it was an honest question. There would have been no need for this had no only listened an understood. You can call me whatever names you want, and think my arguments are crap, but your abject stupidity in persisting in incorrect beliefs in no different, and thus no better.

I get your fucking part about an honest question, which was answered just as directly and brutally, after which you started the song and dance with the passive-aggressive bullshit, which led to the general conclusion that you're a whiny asshole and your repeated assertions that everyone is misinterpreting you and how you're so hard done by. The only one here persisting in incorrect beliefs is you, if you think that your words and actions have come across as anything but whining to the general population. Fuck off.

Alexandrov wrote:Finally, if the answer is yes, then you are aren't any better than the "alpha-males" in football who Darth Wong derides constantly. It's a different arena, but exactly the same feeling and instinct. You fancy yourself as above these cultural troglodytes, but really, it is a case of pot meeting kettle.

Would you like some cheese with that whine? This thread stopped being an attempt to truly explain anything to you a while ago and its main purpose now is to expose your idiocy to the audience in all its glory and mock you in the process. Rest assured, you are providing them with a fair bit of entertainment.

Alexandrov wrote:I don't see why there is a need for this hostility. Is there possibly a way to resolve this peacefully, without the need for your juvenile statements, and for my quasi-whining? I really want to stay here, and I don't wish to continue a stupid war in which neither side will admit defeat.[/i]

Did you see the part about golden mean fallacies earlier? You are so used to having conflicts solved by everyone pretending they give up something and compromise so nobody needs to feel like they lost an argument, but it doesn't work that way here. I have no intention of giving you any concessions because you have completely failed to give any credible evidence to your arguments being anything other than your opinions stated as fact and you have constantly complained about how everyone misinterprets you. As I said earlier and DW said earlier, if everyone constantly interprets what you say in a way you did not intend, then it is up to YOU to improve your communication skills.

If you are too proud to be able to admit a mistake and eat crow, we'll kick you out and good fucking riddance. I can assure you that nobody here will miss you if that happens.
Warwolf Urban Combat Specialist

Why is it so goddamned hard to get little assholes like you to admit it when you fuck up? Is it pride? What gives you the right to have any pride?
–Darth Wong to vivftp

GOP message? Why don't they just come out of the closet: FASCISTS R' US –Patrick Degan

The GOP has a problem with anyone coming out of the closet. –18-till-I-die

User avatar
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Posts: 18630
Joined: 2002-10-01 05:51am
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Postby Einhander Sn0m4n » 2007-09-06 06:33am

Edi wrote:I'm going to take a leaf out of Superman's book and reply to Alexandrov in public simply because I do not feel like having extra clutter in my inbox.

Ah, so the fuckhead spammed you too? What an ass!
Image Image

User avatar
Edi
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Posts: 12228
Joined: 2002-07-11 12:27am
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Postby Edi » 2007-09-06 06:43am

Yes, he did. I didn't feel like indulging his wish to keep it all under wraps and it seems I was very right indeed.

Alexandrov, if you think you can get away with telling an established member to leave if he doesn't like your bullshit and expect no reaction from other longtime members, you're even stupider than I thought. Then you type up another whiny screed to the person who took exception to you and even try to intimidate him and accuse him of rulebreaking, which he did not do in this instance. The idiocy of that is just breathtaking.
Warwolf Urban Combat Specialist

Why is it so goddamned hard to get little assholes like you to admit it when you fuck up? Is it pride? What gives you the right to have any pride?
–Darth Wong to vivftp

GOP message? Why don't they just come out of the closet: FASCISTS R' US –Patrick Degan

The GOP has a problem with anyone coming out of the closet. –18-till-I-die

User avatar
SilverWingedSeraph
Jedi Knight
Posts: 965
Joined: 2007-02-15 11:56am
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Contact:

Postby SilverWingedSeraph » 2007-09-06 08:30am

I too recieved a PM from Alexandrov, but I simply deleted it out of hand, as I honestly didn't think it deserving of a response of any kind. I find it patheticly sad that he feels the need to try and brow-beat other people in PM. His comments to Ein in particular were all kinds of retarded. He didn't even have the stones to post in the damn thread, either.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

User avatar
Darth Wong
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 70027
Joined: 2002-07-03 12:25am
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Postby Darth Wong » 2007-09-06 09:01am

So now he's trying to disprove that he's a whiny brat by ... whining in private rather than doing it in public? :lol:

I love the part where he complains that "you persist in wanting to be right, and wanting to dominate me." That's such a classic whiny brat line; everyone is picking on poor little Alexandrov! Boo hoo ...

It's interesting how he clearly thinks this is like school, where the teachers want everyone to get along and this kind of "he won't play nice" whining might actually gain some traction. He clearly doesn't realize that we're not his teachers, so we're not being paid by the state to mollycoddle him and humour his hurt widdle feelings.
Image
"It's not evil for God to do it. Or for someone to do it at God's command."- Jonathan Boyd on baby-killing

"you guys are fascinated with the use of those "rules of logic" to the extent that you don't really want to discussus anything."- GC

"I do not believe Russian Roulette is a stupid act" - Embracer of Darkness

"Viagra commercials appear to save lives" - tharkûn on US health care.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Mike/RantMode/Blurbs.html

User avatar
brianeyci
Emperor's Hand
Posts: 9815
Joined: 2004-09-26 05:36pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Postby brianeyci » 2007-09-06 11:20am

You are one arrogant prick Alexandrov. You wish to stay here, but you won't because the other side won't admit defeat? And you will then leave if the other side won't admit defeat, but you of course never will, even if you're wrong? This whole golden mean fallacy of both sides giving each other concessions is a political solution, not a logical one.

Persist in wanting to be right? What if someone is right and you're wrong? And what if they make fun of you for it? You can't take it? Get some balls man and admit you're wrong. If you can't stand admitting you're wrong, have some pride and say nothing. But don't whine like a stuck pig.

"Finally, if the answer is yes, then you are aren't any better than the "alpha-males" in football who Darth Wong derides constantly." So football players are not being nice to nerds because they're scrawny and study hard is no worse than nerds not being nice to football players because football players take jock courses and are dumb? Don't be a retard. Not all football players are dumb, or jocks, but you can't deny that the football team in the US would have more funding than the chess club. In Canada that shit doesn't fly: the football team was cut because the Principal didn't want to spend the money buying them equipment. Or at the least you should see football provides little intellectual gain and organized sports as well, so all other intellectually based clubs should be far more important when they are not.

I already told you the difference between questioning why the rules are there and wishing them to be changed is a fine line and if other people think you're a whiny brat it's your fault. Any person who wants the rules to be changed will uh no duh, question them first. But since you don't accept this premise you believe you to be entirely in the right and others in the wrong. You're a douchebag.

This whining won't even work in the workplace. One place I worked, the co-worker didn't like his other co-workers or didn't get along with them and complained to upper management. Upper management called everybody around and told everybody not to be "racist." Of course everybody instantly knew who was the whiner, and pointed him out. He wasn't really getting racially attacked, he was just ostracized because people didn't like him and he didn't like that. If you are really being harassed such as sexually or physically, then it's time to go to the higher authority, but when the higher authority takes the side of your opponent and you perceive yourself to be harassed by words, then go cry in a corner or deal with it. Get a thicker skin numbnuts or you won't survive college where professors have tenure and don't have to give a fuck about you, not to mention the real world.

User avatar
General Zod
Never Shuts Up
Posts: 28226
Joined: 2003-11-18 03:08pm
Location: The Clearance Rack
Contact:

Postby General Zod » 2007-09-06 11:40am

SilverWingedSeraph wrote:I too recieved a PM from Alexandrov, but I simply deleted it out of hand, as I honestly didn't think it deserving of a response of any kind. I find it patheticly sad that he feels the need to try and brow-beat other people in PM. His comments to Ein in particular were all kinds of retarded. He didn't even have the stones to post in the damn thread, either.


I feel left out. The trolls never seem to send me admonishing PMs after flaming them. :D
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."

Image

ImageImage

User avatar
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego
Overfiend of the Superego
Posts: 12882
Joined: 2002-10-17 08:48am
Location: Hamilton, Ohio?

Postby Frank Hipper » 2007-09-06 12:01pm

Alexandrov's blaming everyone else for not liking him?

Seung-Hui Cho did that, too.

Get over yourself, Alex, favoring yourself to the extent you are is counter-productive and unhealthy...ending up bitter and lonely is merely one possible outcome.
Image
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.

User avatar
Darth Wong
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 70027
Joined: 2002-07-03 12:25am
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Postby Darth Wong » 2007-09-06 08:41pm

Notice how he started this thread hijack by complaining that the smart and/or popular kids at school all think they're better than him. And now he's starting to complain that everyone here thinks they're better than him too. I think we're dealing with one of those "does not play well with others" children who thinks that everyone else has the problem, not him.
Image
"It's not evil for God to do it. Or for someone to do it at God's command."- Jonathan Boyd on baby-killing

"you guys are fascinated with the use of those "rules of logic" to the extent that you don't really want to discussus anything."- GC

"I do not believe Russian Roulette is a stupid act" - Embracer of Darkness

"Viagra commercials appear to save lives" - tharkûn on US health care.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Mike/RantMode/Blurbs.html

Alexandrov
Crybaby
Posts: 88
Joined: 2007-08-10 03:52am

Postby Alexandrov » 2007-09-06 09:58pm

edi wrote:What makes you think that I feel bad about myself? What makes you think that I need to use you as a vehicle to improve how I feel about myself? The arrogance in those assumptions is staggering and makes you look even more stupid than you've managed so far.

Yay, you got the point. That is exactly how I feel. Everyone here keeps making stupid assumptions about me based off of my posts and the content thereof. Coincidentally, this no more than what I based mine off of. Thanks for articulating what I wanted to say better than I ever could. Every person who says I'm whiny, or says I like being coddled, or says anything else claiming to know how I am, you are, as Edi has pointed out, an arrogant and moronic person.

Alexandrov
Crybaby
Posts: 88
Joined: 2007-08-10 03:52am

Postby Alexandrov » 2007-09-06 10:12pm

edi wrote:MY stupidity at the beginning of this matter? I made one reply to you, remarking on the worthlessness of your anecdote, which was later clarified by Spin Echo and others who explained the sample size issue. The thread then went merrily on its way for three pages before I poked my nose back in (since, being the moderator of the HoS, I need to keep an eye on what goes on in there), read all of your bullshit and flamed you to a crisp. I do not need to persist in any beliefs about you, my observations about how you come across are borne out every time you post anything and it seems everyone else sees you the same way.


You are right. I mixed you up with Zod. Sorry for saying this.

User avatar
Singular Intellect
Jedi Council Member
Posts: 2392
Joined: 2006-09-19 03:12pm
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Postby Singular Intellect » 2007-09-06 11:04pm

Alexandrov wrote:Everyone here keeps making stupid assumptions about me based off of my posts and the content thereof.


As opposed to basing opinion of you on..what? Your ISP number?

User avatar
Darth Wong
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 70027
Joined: 2002-07-03 12:25am
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Postby Darth Wong » 2007-09-06 11:15pm

Alexandrov wrote:
edi wrote:What makes you think that I feel bad about myself? What makes you think that I need to use you as a vehicle to improve how I feel about myself? The arrogance in those assumptions is staggering and makes you look even more stupid than you've managed so far.

Yay, you got the point. That is exactly how I feel. Everyone here keeps making stupid assumptions about me based off of my posts and the content thereof. Coincidentally, this no more than what I based mine off of. Thanks for articulating what I wanted to say better than I ever could. Every person who says I'm whiny, or says I like being coddled, or says anything else claiming to know how I am, you are, as Edi has pointed out, an arrogant and moronic person.

That point just sailed right over your head, didn't it? You're playing Dr. Freud and reading hidden intent into every message. This is totally different from looking at a whiny post and saying "Hey, that's whiny".

Do you understand the difference between an adjective and an assumption of hidden intent? No wonder the smart kids at school don't like you. You're an idiot.
Image
"It's not evil for God to do it. Or for someone to do it at God's command."- Jonathan Boyd on baby-killing

"you guys are fascinated with the use of those "rules of logic" to the extent that you don't really want to discussus anything."- GC

"I do not believe Russian Roulette is a stupid act" - Embracer of Darkness

"Viagra commercials appear to save lives" - tharkûn on US health care.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Mike/RantMode/Blurbs.html

User avatar
General Zod
Never Shuts Up
Posts: 28226
Joined: 2003-11-18 03:08pm
Location: The Clearance Rack
Contact:

Postby General Zod » 2007-09-06 11:25pm

Alexandrov wrote:
edi wrote:MY stupidity at the beginning of this matter? I made one reply to you, remarking on the worthlessness of your anecdote, which was later clarified by Spin Echo and others who explained the sample size issue. The thread then went merrily on its way for three pages before I poked my nose back in (since, being the moderator of the HoS, I need to keep an eye on what goes on in there), read all of your bullshit and flamed you to a crisp. I do not need to persist in any beliefs about you, my observations about how you come across are borne out every time you post anything and it seems everyone else sees you the same way.


You are right. I mixed you up with Zod. Sorry for saying this.


What? You mean this was supposed to be aimed at me or something?

You wrote:Seriously, because your comments, and your stupidity at the beginning of this matter certainly indicate that you persist in wanting to be right, and wanting to dominate me. Persisting in the belief that I was whining about Darth Wong and then taking my ignored attempts to tell you to misinterpreted me and calling them stupid seems like nothing more than an attempt to assert your own intellectual dominance and feel good about yourself.


You seem to have this bizarre fascination with the concept that people who are convinced you're an idiot are trying to dominate you. Perhaps you're projecting your desire for dominance onto other people? I can only gather from this that you're really just too repressed to admit you have a dominance fetish that you find arousing. . . perhaps a mixture of S&M thrown in the way you keep coming back for more abuse? :lol:
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."

Image

ImageImage

Alexandrov
Crybaby
Posts: 88
Joined: 2007-08-10 03:52am

Postby Alexandrov » 2007-09-07 12:03am

General Zod wrote:
Alexandrov wrote:
edi wrote:MY stupidity at the beginning of this matter? I made one reply to you, remarking on the worthlessness of your anecdote, which was later clarified by Spin Echo and others who explained the sample size issue. The thread then went merrily on its way for three pages before I poked my nose back in (since, being the moderator of the HoS, I need to keep an eye on what goes on in there), read all of your bullshit and flamed you to a crisp. I do not need to persist in any beliefs about you, my observations about how you come across are borne out every time you post anything and it seems everyone else sees you the same way.


You are right. I mixed you up with Zod. Sorry for saying this.


What? You mean this was supposed to be aimed at me or something?

You wrote:Seriously, because your comments, and your stupidity at the beginning of this matter certainly indicate that you persist in wanting to be right, and wanting to dominate me. Persisting in the belief that I was whining about Darth Wong and then taking my ignored attempts to tell you to misinterpreted me and calling them stupid seems like nothing more than an attempt to assert your own intellectual dominance and feel good about yourself.


You seem to have this bizarre fascination with the concept that people who are convinced you're an idiot are trying to dominate you. Perhaps you're projecting your desire for dominance onto other people? I can only gather from this that you're really just too repressed to admit you have a dominance fetish that you find arousing. . . perhaps a mixture of S&M thrown in the way you keep coming back for more abuse? :lol:


No. Just that you were the one who started by misinterpreting it as whining.

Alexandrov
Crybaby
Posts: 88
Joined: 2007-08-10 03:52am

Postby Alexandrov » 2007-09-07 12:08am

It's interesting how he clearly thinks this is like school, where the teachers want everyone to get along and this kind of "he won't play nice" whining might actually gain some traction. He clearly doesn't realize that we're not his teachers, so we're not being paid by the state to mollycoddle him and humour his hurt widdle feelings.


Oh, right. You aren't playing Dr. Freud here? This is certainly more than calling a whiny post whiny. While this isn't assessing hidden intent, the phrase "He obviously thinks" connotes that you think you know what is going on inside my mind, which means you are doing exactly what you claim I was doing. Contrary to your moronic narrow-sighted views, I am not stupid, and something so egregious as this pathetic hypocrisy won't slip past me.

User avatar
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Posts: 3258
Joined: 2005-02-26 07:45am
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Postby Mr. Coffee » 2007-09-07 12:11am

Like my Pop once told me...

"Son, if everyone around you says you're an asshole, it's not because they misunderstand you, it's because your an asshole."

Alex, you're being a whiney little git. It's not us misunderstanding you, it's that you are a bonifide "Dial Whine One One and get this boy a WAAAAAAmbulance" winey teen asshole. Does yourself a favor, go back and reread your posts, have a glass of koolaid or whatever, and try to understand your posts as if someone else was typing that psuedo-emo turdese and you'll see what the rest of us are talking about.
Image

Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...

User avatar
SilverWingedSeraph
Jedi Knight
Posts: 965
Joined: 2007-02-15 11:56am
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Contact:

Postby SilverWingedSeraph » 2007-09-07 12:12am

There's a reason I've never reached moderator or admin status on any forum I've ever been on. I think it's probably because I'd edit every one of Alexandrov's post to say "WHIIIIIIINE" in this situation, if I had that power.

Yeah, I'm a spiteful bastard. But at least I'm not a whiner.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Alexandrov
Crybaby
Posts: 88
Joined: 2007-08-10 03:52am

Postby Alexandrov » 2007-09-07 12:15am

SilverWingedSeraph wrote:There's a reason I've never reached moderator or admin status on any forum I've ever been on. I think it's probably because I'd edit every one of Alexandrov's post to say "WHIIIIIIINE" in this situation, if I had that power.

Yeah, I'm a spiteful bastard. But at least I'm not a whiner.


No, you are just pathetic. Not reading the PM means you were assuming the content and being narrow-sighted and stubborn. I'll resend it and give you another opportunity to read it. Maybe you'll learn something from it.

User avatar
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Posts: 3258
Joined: 2005-02-26 07:45am
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Postby Mr. Coffee » 2007-09-07 12:22am

Alexandrov wrote:No, you are just pathetic. Not reading the PM means you were assuming the content and being narrow-sighted and stubborn. I'll resend it and give you another opportunity to read it. Maybe you'll learn something from it.



Got a better idea... Post it in here so we can all laugh at it. Also, it'd save the poor unfortunate your PM'd the trouble of having to C+P it in here to reply to your whiney horseshit.
Image

Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...

User avatar
General Zod
Never Shuts Up
Posts: 28226
Joined: 2003-11-18 03:08pm
Location: The Clearance Rack
Contact:

Postby General Zod » 2007-09-07 12:38am

Alexandrov wrote:
No. Just that you were the one who started by misinterpreting it as whining.


So what exactly is your definition of whining asshole? Since you're so convinced none of us know what whining is. :roll:
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."

Image

ImageImage

Alexandrov
Crybaby
Posts: 88
Joined: 2007-08-10 03:52am

Postby Alexandrov » 2007-09-07 12:44am

General Zod wrote:
Alexandrov wrote:
No. Just that you were the one who started by misinterpreting it as whining.


So what exactly is your definition of whining asshole? Since you're so convinced none of us know what whining is. :roll:


I don't know. What is yours that you have used to deem my simple question about Darth Wong's flaming whining.

User avatar
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Posts: 3258
Joined: 2005-02-26 07:45am
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Postby Mr. Coffee » 2007-09-07 12:50am

Alexandrov wrote:I don't know. What is yours that you have used to deem my simple question about Darth Wong's flaming whining.


Ya know, I can recommend a good company to rent from if ya need a backhoe to help ya on that hole you're digging, sport...
Image

Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...

Alexandrov
Crybaby
Posts: 88
Joined: 2007-08-10 03:52am

Postby Alexandrov » 2007-09-07 01:16am

Mr. Coffee wrote:
Alexandrov wrote:I don't know. What is yours that you have used to deem my simple question about Darth Wong's flaming whining.


Ya know, I can recommend a good company to rent from if ya need a backhoe to help ya on that hole you're digging, sport...


This isn't digging a hole. I want to know why he thought I was whining originally.


Return to “Parting Shots”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest