Archer critiques James Bond.

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Archer critiques James Bond.

Post by The Romulan Republic »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXee0DoiLzw

No, not Captain Jonathan Archer. :D Fellow spy Sterling Archer from the spy parody cartoon "Archer".

This is apparently an official thing with the actual actor from the show. Guess its a promotional stunt or something. Pretty funny, but might be Not Safe For Work (language and sexual content).
biostem
Jedi Master

Re: Archer critiques James Bond.

Post by biostem »

Two words:

DANGER ZONE!!!
Tribble
Sith Devotee

Post by Tribble »

The Romulan Republic wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXee0DoiLzw

No, not Captain Jonathan Archer. :D Fellow spy Sterling Archer from the spy parody cartoon "Archer".

This is apparently an official thing with the actual actor from the show. Guess its a promotional stunt or something. Pretty funny, but might be Not Safe For Work (language and sexual content).
Damnit don't get my hopes up, I would have loved to have heard Duchess rant on about how Bond was secretly a Vulcan sent to conquer the world via seducing our women, founding Spectre and... MIND CONTROL BEAMS!

Still, looks interesting, I'll check it out.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - The official Troll motto, as stated by Adam Savage
streetad
Padawan Learner

Post by streetad »

It's literally just occurred to me after watching the whole run of Archer that that's probably why his codename was 'duchess'.
Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Post by Iroscato »

streetad wrote:It's literally just occurred to me after watching the whole run of Archer that that's probably why his codename was 'duchess'.
Literally or figuratively?
Yeah, I've always taken the subtext of the Birther movement to be, "The rules don't count here! This is different! HE'S BLACK! BLACK, I SAY! ARE YOU ALL BLIND!?

- Raw Shark

Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent.

- SirNitram (RIP)
streetad
Padawan Learner

Post by streetad »

Either...