Freaking Deathclaws (RAR!)

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

bilateralrope
Sith Acolyte

Re: Freaking Deathclaws (RAR!)

Post by bilateralrope »

Zixinus wrote:That's actually a good attitude for Bethesda games: wait until they finally patched it up and no longer make DLCs. I missed out on a lot of Fallout 3 and New Vegas DLCs that way and there is no way I'm boring myself by replaying those games just for those DLCs.
I find that it's a good tactic for most games. Well, I wait for the 75% off sale and grab the game and all the interesting DLC in one go.
Purple
Sith Acolyte
Location: In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

Re: Freaking Deathclaws (RAR!)

Post by Purple »

Sadly it's also a very rare attitude these days. So much so that I often get strange looks when saying it. Doubly so when you factor in my opinion on the scam that are preorders.
It has become clear to me in the previous days that any attempts at reconciliation and explanation with the community here has failed. I have tried my best. I really have. I pored my heart out trying. But it was all for nothing.

You win. There, I have said it.

Now there is only one thing left to do. Let us see if I can sum up the strength needed to end things once and for all.