Hearts of Iron 3 Their Finest Hour Olde RPM Mod coop AAR

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Blayne
On Probation

Re: Hearts of Iron 3 Their Finest Hour Olde RPM Mod coop AAR

Post by Blayne »

I'm confused, I thought we were going to play this cooperatively online via direct connection.......

And by "Panzerfahren" its German I think for "Tank driving" and is a reference to the anime "Girls Und Panzer" which is basically "World of Tanks The Anime" (which is very very good above and beyond what it has any right to be with said premise) where one of the subtitler groups use random egregious german in their Troll subs.

Long story short I mean I wish for command of tank forces ala some sort of supped up Guderian.
darthkommandant
Padawan Learner

Re: Hearts of Iron 3 Their Finest Hour Olde RPM Mod coop AAR

Post by darthkommandant »

I'm doing a restart with the Deutsche Wehrmacht Immersion mod. Among the features are panzerschiffe units, sprite pack compatibility, and 8 regiments or battalions per division. I will also use all released sprite packs in my game including the new Japanese and British vehicle sprite packs. The wehrkrise and the ersatzheer are also present right from the start and I have enough units to fully garrison the border with France. Air is unchanged from vanilla.

Any one intersted in a restarted lets play?
Tiger II fanboy