Political Cartoons Thread (NO DISCUSSIONS)

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Re: Political Cartoons Thread (NO DISCUSSIONS)

Post by The Romulan Republic »

"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

The Infidel
Jedi Master

Post by The Infidel »

and

Where am I at in the post apocalypse draft? When do I start getting picks? Because I want this guy. This guy right here. I will regret not being able to claim the quote, "The first I noticed while burning weed, so I burned it, aiming at its head first. It wriggled for about 10 seconds. Too long... I then fetched an old machete [+LITERALLY ANYTHING]"
- Raw Shark on my slug hunting
His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

Not a political comic, but fitting.

Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
His Divine Shadow

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

madd0ct0r
Sith Acolyte

Post by madd0ct0r »

The Romulan Republic wrote: 2019-10-25 02:12am Image

Brokenlinks
"Aid, trade, green technology and peace." - Hans Rosling.
"Welcome to SDN, where we can't see the forest because walking into trees repeatedly feels good, bro." - Mr Coffee
The_Saint
Jedi Knight

Post by The_Saint »

All people are equal but some people are more equal than others.
madd0ct0r
Sith Acolyte

Post by madd0ct0r »

"Aid, trade, green technology and peace." - Hans Rosling.
"Welcome to SDN, where we can't see the forest because walking into trees repeatedly feels good, bro." - Mr Coffee
His Divine Shadow

For some reason The Sun made a pro-labour gif...
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Deleted, image didn't show up.

FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

His Divine Shadow

Here's a political cartoon from 1934
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand