Disturbing American plot to conquer and annex the world...

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Cosmic Average
Jedi Knight

Post by Cosmic Average »

theski wrote:Let me get this straight, this is a quote from another board and he is treating like its the fucking Magna Carta :roll:
Eh?

I just thought it was funny that a delusional Chinese girl thought that America was going to conquer the world.. And maybe, just maybe, the plan she laid was a realistic route that we could take. :P
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Sea Skimmer wrote:I'm taking the PRC and all lands it claims, that includes Burma, Thailand, Indochina, the Koreas, Taiwan, Malaysia and parts of Russia, India, Nepal and several former Soviet states along with a few other things.
Leaving Vietnam for me?
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

phongn wrote:
Sea Skimmer wrote:I'm taking the PRC and all lands it claims, that includes Burma, Thailand, Indochina, the Koreas, Taiwan, Malaysia and parts of Russia, India, Nepal and several former Soviet states along with a few other things.
Leaving Vietnam for me?
Indochina=Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, thus saving time typing. You can have it as an "independent" republic however, assuming you renounce all claims of islands in the South China sea and allow the basing of the mighty PLAN at Cam Ranh bay.
Last edited by Sea Skimmer on 2003-03-21 09:23pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

I claim Russia.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Once again, I do have a Five Year Plan for Mexico. :wink:
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

fgalkin wrote:I claim Russia.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
You`ll have to speak with Phongn he`s claiming part of Russia too.
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

I'll take South America BUT i'll give it all just for Taiwan :D

Cyaround,
Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
DarthBlight
Padawan Learner

Post by DarthBlight »

I claim India and Pakistan. I will MAKE those two live together and end the whole Kashmir debate. My only request is that Sea Skimmer allow the most holy and benevolent Dalai Lama to return to Tibet and give it autonomy.
150th post made June 9, 2003
Member of the Anti-PETA Anti-Fascist League
Debater classification: Lurker
Nathan F
Resident Redneck

Post by Nathan F »

I'll Take Scandinavia, England, and Germany, and I'll also keep Tennessee. :D
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Montcalm wrote:

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Death to the foreign invaders! Russia belongs to Russians!

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
paladin
Jedi Master

Post by paladin »

The REAL reason for the war with Iraq is...

to improve the geography skills of US students!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Nah...most will forget in a day :P

I claims some mountains and some yak...and a whole bunch of women(not picky where)
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

paladin wrote:The REAL reason for the war with Iraq is...

I say FUCK geography. I don't give a shit where you live or anyone else :D

Cyaround,
Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Sea Skimmer wrote:
phongn wrote:
Leaving Vietnam for me?
Indochina=Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, thus saving time typing. You can have it as an "independent" republic however, assuming you renounce all claims of islands in the South China sea and allow the basing of the mighty PLAN at Cam Ranh bay.
Bah, I didn't see "Indochina." And screw your claim on the Spratleys and Cam Ranh Bay. [has the USN base there instead]
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

paladin wrote:The REAL reason for the war with Iraq is...

Yes, geography will be much easier for our dumb high-school students when all of the world is a big blotch with "America" on it.

As for the origoinal report, it's quite a slippery slope. If we wanted oil, we could just drill in Alaska.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

fgalkin wrote:
Montcalm wrote:

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
I made a mistake its Sea Skimmer who`s claiming Russia :(
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

I got dibs on Amsterdam, Bangkok, Japan, and huge parts of Iraq, Australia, and South America :)
Image Image
Sea Skimmer

Post by Sea Skimmer »

fgalkin wrote:
Montcalm wrote:

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
That land was stolen from the Peoples Republic. We have seized only what was and is ours.

*Readies 200 million infantry and a quarter million Strykers for war*
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
Sea Skimmer

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:I got dibs on Amsterdam, Bangkok, Japan, and huge parts of Iraq, Australia, and South America :)

Bangkok is within the new enhanced Peoples Republic.
Sea Skimmer

Post by Sea Skimmer »

DarthBlight wrote:I claim India and Pakistan. I will MAKE those two live together and end the whole Kashmir debate. My only request is that Sea Skimmer allow the most holy and benevolent Dalai Lama to return to Tibet and give it autonomy.
Umm, no. You also may noticeed that several areas of those two nations now belong to the Peoples Republic.

Soontir, why exactly would I give up my most valuable province with a significant fraction of the worlds computer chip manufacturing capacity? Cocaine is big business, but not that big.
Pu-239
Sith Marauder

Post by Pu-239 »

Blah. Screw Earth

I claim the Moon to set up my über Death Ray of Doom. :p

Oh and I also claim Mimas the Death Star Moon. :P

ah.....the path to happiness is revision of dreams and not fulfillment... -SWPIGWANG
Sufficient Googling is indistinguishable from knowledge -somebody
Anything worth the cost of a missile, which can be located on the battlefield, will be shot at with missiles. If the US military is involved, then things, which are not worth the cost if a missile will also be shot at with missiles. -Sea Skimmer

George Bush makes freedom sound like a giant robot that breaks down a lot. -Darth Raptor
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

I lay claim to Africa; immediate purges of anyone with AIDs. It'll devestate my population, but then I'll have a free hand, and no one will see the threat coming...

...out of Africa...
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
kojikun
BANNED

Post by kojikun »

I claim the gas giants and asteroid belts. PREPARE TO BE KILLED BY THE BIGASS ROCKS FROM THE SKY!!!

NOT EVEN BRUCE WILLIS CAN SAVE YUO!!!11

:P
Sì! Abbiamo un' anima! Ma è fatta di tanti piccoli robot.
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

I get hawaii.

prostitution is legal.
free visits for anyone who signs a peace treaty with me ;)
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

If the world falls to conquest that means the end of the UN and hencforth all of tis resolutions

I claim Outer space and Im setting up a new lunar Palace.

Then if you guys on Earf make me mad I pelt you with moon rocks!
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.