Behold! The Burrito Documentary!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Behold! The Burrito Documentary!

Post by Zablorg »

you better believe i did

Jupiter Oak Evolution!
madd0ct0r
Sith Acolyte

Re: Behold! The Burrito Documentary!

Post by madd0ct0r »

hello Harold Worrowitz
"Aid, trade, green technology and peace." - Hans Rosling.
"Welcome to SDN, where we can't see the forest because walking into trees repeatedly feels good, bro." - Mr Coffee
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Is this Artwork, Music, or Photography?
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Losonti Tokash
Sith Devotee

Post by Losonti Tokash »

Not precisely, but it's an art project funded and created by board members. There's plenty of other video threads on the first page, too.
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Beowulf wrote:Is this Artwork, Music, or Photography?
With all the bullshit in this forum, you are really asking whether or not an original film project by a board member, featuring other board members and funded by board members should be in here?

Seriously?

You are really asking this question?
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Not available in Germany due to use of UMG music.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

Zabs I think you should host it on Vimeo as well to get around this UMG nonsense. AFAIK they don't bother video creators too much.
XXXI
JLTucker
BANNED

Post by JLTucker »

weemadando wrote:
Beowulf wrote:Is this Artwork, Music, or Photography?
With all the bullshit in this forum, you are really asking whether or not an original film project by a board member, featuring other board members and funded by board members should be in here?

Seriously?

You are really asking this question?
I think Beowulf saw the video, thought it sucked, and then disputed its artistic merits.
JLTucker
BANNED

Post by JLTucker »

Phantasee wrote:Zabs I think you should host it on Vimeo as well to get around this UMG nonsense. AFAIK they don't bother video creators too much.
You can dispute the claims. I recently had a 40 second video clip blocked on copyright infringement. I disputed it and cited the DMCA update for film criticism. The block was removed.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

No, Germany as a whole gets blocked as long as it has any music on it. You have to host it on vimeo to get around that and actually allow us Germans to see the thing.
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Losonti Tokash
Sith Devotee

Post by Losonti Tokash »

Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

Glorious.
XXXI
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

thank you
------------
------------
My LPs
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Just posting Zabz to let you and the rest of the world know that I rewatched this and that it is still pretty awesome.

Kudos.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.