The Clone Wars Season 4.

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

RogueIce
_______

Re: The Clone Wars Season 4.

Post by RogueIce »

So Dave Filoni gave an interview to IGN about season 4. It has some pretty good details, and is worth a read. Five pages long so I won't repost the whole thing, though there was one exchange I found especially hilarious:
IGN: And might we see those answers [how did Maul get from Naboo to junkworld?] in some other form at some point?

Filoni: I would say it's possible. I mean, you know the EU. If there's one minute of time left in the Star Wars galaxy, they'll fill it in. I'm still waiting for the Ben Quadrinaros one-off book. What happens when that pod crashes? Did he lose all his money, is he a deadbeat now, is he stuck on Tatooine? Is he working in a shop there, meets a lady? I don't know.
:lol:

LINK
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

LMAO.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

He better stop making jokes and get to delivering a better product. Outside the Ventress bounty hunter episodes and the Mando episodes there was little of worth this season.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs