SD.net Pony

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Zor
Sith Acolyte

SD.net Pony

Post by Zor »

An attempt at making a MLP:FIM pony in Photoshop. She needs a name.

Zor
Last edited by Zor on 2012-01-21 11:21pm, edited 1 time in total.
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
http://zortropolis.myminicity.com/
http://zortropolis.myminicity.com/ind
http://zortropolis.myminicity.com/tra
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Re: SD.net Pony

Post by Col. Crackpot »

an Imperial My Little Pony is a crime against Jesus and Palpatine that no amount of early 80's Carrie Fisher tits could atone for.
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Marko Dash
Jedi Knight

Post by Marko Dash »

an SD.net pony would need to be like the armored ones from the Fallout/MLP crossover fanfic. stormtrooperesque armor and multiple weapon emplacements.
If a black-hawk flies over a light show and is not harmed, does that make it immune to lasers?
KhorneFlakes
Padawan Learner

Post by KhorneFlakes »

We should not be represented by a pony.

We should be represented by a picture of Darth Wong's face photoshopped onto a Terminator riding a cyborg tyrannosaurus rex driving a tank while shooting lasers at mutants. With *maybe* a pony in the sky.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Time to start banning Bronies en masse. We should ban 100 at random just to be safe.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

I nominate Highlander as the worst movie ever made.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
KhorneFlakes
Padawan Learner

Post by KhorneFlakes »

I nominate we pulp Zor's pony and use the pulp to power a combat exoskeleton made for Connor.
Rabid
Jedi Knight

Post by Rabid »

It need to be, I don't know, like 200% fatter.

As for her name, call her "Jigga Tohn".
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

Flagg wrote:I nominate Highlander as the worst movie ever made.
I concur on the basis of highlander 2 through 5. You still get named after the pony.
KhorneFlakes wrote:I nominate we pulp Zor's pony and use the pulp to power a combat exoskeleton made for Connor.
I hate power armour. Especially horse-powered.
Rabid
Jedi Knight

Post by Rabid »

> has produced at the very least 100k+ words worth of detailed analysis on 40K
> hates power armour

beep-beep-boop, does not compute.

EXPLAIN ! EXPLAIN !
KhorneFlakes
Padawan Learner

Post by KhorneFlakes »

That doesn't compute either.

Why do you hate power armor powered by mulched pony? Why?!
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

And now with armor!

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
http://zortropolis.myminicity.com/
http://zortropolis.myminicity.com/ind
http://zortropolis.myminicity.com/tra
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

KhorneFlakes wrote:That doesn't compute either.

Why do you hate power armor powered by mulched pony? Why?!
Rabid wrote:> has produced at the very least 100k+ words worth of detailed analysis on 40K
> hates power armour

beep-beep-boop, does not compute.

EXPLAIN ! EXPLAIN !

Because power armour is noisy, bulky, lights you up like a firework on sensors, and is just begging for someone to peg you with an anti-tank missiel. That and it provides no protection from wooden spears (and no I'm not kidding about that. A Word Bearer got killed by a guy with a wooden spear stabbed straight into the neck.)

Clearly the Ewoks would mop the floor with Space Marines. Which is probably the other reason I dislike power armour - I'm largely disinterested in Space Marines unless they're done by certain authors. Next you'll tell me I'm crazy for thinking bolters and chainsaw swords are silly too.
Rabid
Jedi Knight

Post by Rabid »

That's what I thought.:P
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

Which part? That you can kill Space Marines with spears and therefore they're Ewok fodder, or that I wasn't fond of Space Marines in General, or that power armour is an anti-tank rocket magnet? :mrgreen:
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Flagg wrote:I nominate Highlander as the worst movie ever made.
Incorrect. Highlander 2 is the worst movie ever made.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Darth Fanboy wrote:
Incorrect. Highlander 2 is the worst movie ever made.
Incorrect Highlander: The Source is the worst movie every made. At least in Highlander 2 you can get some laughs, The Source is just... well it's a Sci-Fi original movie number 1 and second Night Train to Mundo Fine had better effects and music.

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Purple
Sith Acolyte
Location: In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

Post by Purple »

KhorneFlakes wrote:I nominate we pulp Zor's pony and use the pulp to power a combat exoskeleton made for Connor.
Pulp... I like that. How about we call her Pulpy? Sounds sort of like Palpy (short for Palpatine) but more cute.
It has become clear to me in the previous days that any attempts at reconciliation and explanation with the community here has failed. I have tried my best. I really have. I pored my heart out trying. But it was all for nothing.

You win. There, I have said it.

Now there is only one thing left to do. Let us see if I can sum up the strength needed to end things once and for all.
KhorneFlakes
Padawan Learner

Post by KhorneFlakes »

That's not cute. That's sounds stupid. And as I said, we shouldn't be represented by a pony.

Now that I think of it, go with the idea I stated earlier in the thread, except with a cyborg jetpack draft horse shooting JDAMs at Bart Blades and Purple. And throwing up napalm.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Taking the brony hate out of it (and there is plenty), Zor is far from the best artist on this forum. It's the visual equivalent of my fanfiction, which is utter shite. IF this abomination has to be done then let someone with a modicum of talent draw it so it at least doesn't look like ass. Preferaby holding a lighsaber or with turbolasers strapped to the sides.

Maybe take a MLP and put Dino-Riders style armament on it, then a saddle and have some hot chick with fire shooting out of a flamethrower battle bra carrying a sword that would make cloud strife blush.

Metal.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

The Dinosaurs have ot transform into at least two other vehicles. And shoot lasers.
Starglider
Miles Dyson

Post by Starglider »

KhorneFlakes wrote:That's not cute. That's sounds stupid. And as I said, we shouldn't be represented by a pony.
I agree. The defining cultural feature of SDN, as extracted by term frequency / inverse document frequency bulk text analysis, is FATTYNERDS. As such SDN should be represented by an morbidly obese donkey cosplaying as a stormtrooper and complaining loudly about the evils of the Canterlot elite.
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Take the original picture, But the pony in a Stormtrooper helmet instead of armor.

That would be a little better.

Or that, or make it look like it's wearing a Star Destroyer custom.
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Connor MacLeod wrote:The Dinosaurs have ot transform into at least two other vehicles. And shoot lasers.
Dino Riders did not need to transform, they had kick ass battle armor and moved themselves.