And now isn't that a problem for you? Since without that, your plan of repelling Imperial boarder parties simply falls apart.
I gave an example in my previous post. Here it is again:
In episode "Collective". Chakotay, Nelix, and Tom woke up in an assimilation chamber. They were no doubt beamed in there from the shuttle which was inside the cube docked with it. When Mezoti caught Kim trying to sabotosh the shield generator on a borg cube, we don't see him again until later where he is in another area of the ship and unconscious. I don't Kim would have surrendered to the girl. Most likely she overpowered him somehow. Probably by activating a forcefield near him the way she did with Tom. I doubt she dragged him all the way to another section of the ship. We know that the ship had transporter capability since 7 of 9 beamed the infant drone to voyager.
Some clue that the borg would do this can be found in episode "prey". Seven beams species 8472 off the ship in order to save voyager. She had been an individual for about 6 months at this point. That's an interesting tactic for someone raised by the borg, a race whom you claim never used (and are incapable of using) a transporter to defend themselves, violating the captain's orders when doing it no less.
The borg have been accused of not being capable of using a transporter as a weapon because they lack ingenuity. How about when:
- rammed into species 8472 with a cube to save voyager
- negotiating with voyager to fight species 8472
- firing blindly to hit a cloaked shuttle
- initiating a self destruct on a cube in an attempt to destroy voyager and the defecting borg sphere
- assimilating earth by going back in time to just after WWIII
- beaming to the enterprise E just before the Enterprise E destroyed their ship
- beaming aboard voyager just before their cube got destroyed
- two borg drones sabotaging enterprise's weapons right before enterprise's confrontation with the borg
- adapting to the main deflector dish weapon
- idea to put a biogenic charge in Earth's atmosphere with nanoprobe viruses to infect everyone on Earth
- assimilating picard to gain knowledge of starfleet defenses
- choosing to retreat after a few borg cubes were handled swiftly by photonic torpedoes
- sending drones to unimatrix zero to wake them up early and to find them in the real world
- borg sphere inverted voyager's phaser beam with a feedback pulse after having their phasers upgraded by One
- Voyager tried to transport the crew off of a sphere but the borg blocked them, tapped into voyager's transporter beam,.and sent drones to voyager instead
You should get the point but I have a feeling not The borg can strategize when they have to. I would fully expect them to think to use the transporter especially the queen.
At this point it's just an appeal to ignorance to just assume they borg won't use the transporter.
The Borg have consistently Ignored heavily armed parties going through their territory, the only time they ever attack without provocation is the if they enter the Central Plexus or similar area, which a station or ship can be destroyed without going anywhere near.
That a fact.. What about that borg cube they reactivated in episode "unity"? The borg attacked the boarding party immediately after they turned the ship back on. What about when the borg attacked archer and malcolm shortly after they beamed aboard in episode "regeneration".