Message to JMSpock

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Message to JMSpock

Post by Lord Poe »

Hey JMSpock, Wayne Poe here. Just how much Darkstar cock do you chug on a daily basis? You parrot his dumbass ramblings nearly word for word. Besides his cock, does he have his hand shoved up your ass, working you like the puppet you are?

First off, the Darkstar TGOD (which can be read here). As I've stated before, no one died in that story. But of course, Darkstar the perpetual victim likes to keep telling everyone otherwise, which is why I wrote the sequel.

The truth is, I could have easily wrote a Darkstar story where a homicidal killer chopped Darkstar's head off and sodomized his eye holes while reading the Star Trek Technical Manual, and it wouldn't have mattered. That is of course, if you could produce an individual with the legal name of "DarkStar" with a picture ID.

Now on the "Talifan" video. You well know that Dark Moose has been proven to be a liar and willfully made up events that do not occur in the video. I called that cocksucker on his bullshit, and wiped his face in it here. And finally, as you also well know (but hey, why not attempt blatantly false character assassination to those not in the know? Darkstar does it all the time.) I was not banned from starwars.com due to the "Talifan" video. I told DArk Moose to go fuck himself, and left on my own, the proof of which, is
here.

Thanks for reading!

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
EnterpriseSovereign
Sith Marauder

Post by EnterpriseSovereign »

Can't wait to see his response to this :lol:
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

The truth is, I could have easily wrote a Darkstar story where a homicidal killer chopped Darkstar's head off and sodomized his eye holes while reading the Star Trek Technical Manual
That is fucking brilliant! :lol:
TC Pilot
Jedi Council Member

Post by TC Pilot »

But wait, it gets better!
JMSpock wrote:I do not, and I do not see any reason to take your word over his. My apologies, but it is your word against his, and there's not much you can say to convince me that he didn't provide an adequate description of one or more versions of the video.

I particularly don't see any reason to presume that you weren't banned when a moderator with the power to do so claims that you were. Saying that you quit doesn't change the fact that those with the power to declare you officially unwelcome appear to have done so.

In his blog post on Talifans, he refers to you as an "ex-poster" and talks about why Talifans get banned. The conclusion is fairly obvious.
See Poe? You're wrong because Darkstar says so.

:lol:
"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."

"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."
Aratech
Jedi Knight

Post by Aratech »

TC Pilot wrote:But wait, it gets better!
JMSpock wrote:I do not, and I do not see any reason to take your word over his. My apologies, but it is your word against his, and there's not much you can say to convince me that he didn't provide an adequate description of one or more versions of the video.

I particularly don't see any reason to presume that you weren't banned when a moderator with the power to do so claims that you were. Saying that you quit doesn't change the fact that those with the power to declare you officially unwelcome appear to have done so.

In his blog post on Talifans, he refers to you as an "ex-poster" and talks about why Talifans get banned. The conclusion is fairly obvious.

Well, as anyone watching the debate can see, Spock has gotten the practice of circular logic down to a freaking art form.
"Impossible! Lasers can't even harm out deflector dish! Clearly these foes are masters of illusion!' 'But sir, my console says we-' 'MASTERS OF ILLUSION! - General Schatten
Darth Servo
Emperor's Hand

Post by Darth Servo »

TC Pilot wrote:But wait, it gets better!

Even though Wayne has the webboard exchanges archived on his page about the matter while Darkstar has jack shit. Those tards are going to be 9/11 and Roswell conspiracy nuts any day now.
"everytime a person is born the Earth weighs just a little more."--DMJ on StarTrek.com
"You see now you are using your thinking and that is not a good thing!" DMJay on StarTrek.com

"Watching Sarli argue with Vympel, Stas, Schatten and the others is as bizarre as the idea of the 40-year-old Virgin telling Hugh Hefner that Hef knows nothing about pussy, and that he is the expert."--Elfdart
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Darth Servo wrote:Even though Wayne has the webboard exchanges archived on his page about the matter while Darkstar has jack shit. Those tards are going to be 9/11 and Roswell conspiracy nuts any day now.
Amusingly, I just checked sw.com for my April 29, 2006 exit. They've deleted it!

Oh, but I am now demanding Darkstar or JMSpock post proof I was kicked off sw.com rather than telling sw.com to fuck off. If no such proof presents itself within one week, both parties shall be named lying cocksuckers for all time. Thus, Lord Poe decrees. My proof has already been posted, so similar proof will be needed; not "Well, I heard that..."

As for Talifan, the original remains on Youtube where it was uploaded on April 14, 2006, unchanged. THe Special Edition is unchanged from the version Moosetard saw as well.

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Darth Servo
Emperor's Hand

Post by Darth Servo »

Lord Poe wrote:If no such proof presents itself within one week, both parties shall be named lying cocksuckers for all time.
You mean they don't hold that designation already?
"everytime a person is born the Earth weighs just a little more."--DMJ on StarTrek.com
"You see now you are using your thinking and that is not a good thing!" DMJay on StarTrek.com

"Watching Sarli argue with Vympel, Stas, Schatten and the others is as bizarre as the idea of the 40-year-old Virgin telling Hugh Hefner that Hef knows nothing about pussy, and that he is the expert."--Elfdart
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Darth Servo wrote:
Lord Poe wrote:If no such proof presents itself within one week, both parties shall be named lying cocksuckers for all time.
You mean they don't hold that designation already?
Yes, but Lord Poe will make it an official decree!

Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

=snicker= st.com has already edited my post there!

Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

Lord Poe wrote:=snicker= st.com has already edited my post there!
Oh goody! Can you quote it?
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
Darth Servo
Emperor's Hand

Post by Darth Servo »

Any and all swear words are automatically replaced with '#'s the moment you post. Even on preview post. Even if they're part of another word.

e.g. Assassination would become ######ination

harbringer
Padawan Learner

Post by harbringer »

Seriously how can any one win any sort of argument without using intelligence and creativity. The fact that people have heard this crap (ie. anything devised by DS and his lunatic followers) before not just once but thousands of times - and that is only from the source - may mean we already have an answer. All anyone has to do is use anything they have seen in the shows (and im not even going to be a dick like DS and say well rodenberry you know that guy? well he said only his stuff is real star trek so all the voyager TNG is an alternate universe) and come up with a viable tactic after examining the strengths and weaknesses inherent to both sides.

I once posted a trek solution to a hostage crisis that actually did this in a way that was in keeping with the shows. It really isnt that hard - I dont like trek as it is stupid and is dishonest in the way it rapes the laws of the universe. This is why most people think it is unrealistic - they just invent a word or principal to solve the plot dilemma of the week.

Why I like star wars is the emphisis on PEOPLE solving problems yes they might be gifted but they are still people not just gimicks. Just as the biggest problems are also people, you know like real life............
"Depending on who you talk to, a mercenary can be anything from a savior to the scum of the universe. On the Wolf's Dragoons world of Outreach, the Mercenary's Star, we know what a merc really is - a business man." - Wolf's Dragoons, Outreach (Merc World mag. 3056)
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Darth Servo wrote:
Any and all swear words are automatically replaced with '#'s the moment you post. Even on preview post. Even if they're part of another word.

No, I mean my post there was an exact copy of he OP here. All references to cock chugging and head up the asss were deleted.

Aratech
Jedi Knight

Post by Aratech »

Lord Poe wrote:
Darth Servo wrote:

No, I mean my post there was an exact copy of he OP here. All references to cock chugging and head up the asss were deleted.
Are you planning to reply to his response?
"Impossible! Lasers can't even harm out deflector dish! Clearly these foes are masters of illusion!' 'But sir, my console says we-' 'MASTERS OF ILLUSION! - General Schatten
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Aratech wrote:Are you planning to reply to his response?
Oh, all right! (Just posted)

Alien-Carrot
Youngling

Post by Alien-Carrot »

Ex-poster. I love how he assumed that because someone said ex, it means banned.

My uncle is an ex-cop, but that doesn't mean he was fired.

So far his entire sum of proof that you were banned doesnt stand up to logic at all.

Typical of a Trek-Tard.
2.2E32 joules of planet shattering kaboom
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

I want a linx!
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
Aratech
Jedi Knight

Post by Aratech »

Zablorg wrote:I want a linx!
Here ya go, Guvnor, near the bottom of the page.

This way to merciless beatdown
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

He's reminding me more and more of kent hovinds debating skills...
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
Aratech
Jedi Knight

Post by Aratech »

Zablorg wrote:He's reminding me more and more of kent hovinds debating skills...
Who?
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

Jupiter Oak Evolution!
rhoenix
Jedi Council Member

Post by rhoenix »

Zablorg wrote:A retarded fundie.

Am I the only one who sees the similarity?
This is tangental to the topic at hand, but Zablorg, that video (or more accurately, that series of videos) is hilarious.

More to the point, it also demonstrates that someone with actual knowledge of the subject at hand can trounce someone who's become good at reaching up their colon for evidence.
Big Phil
BANNED

Post by Big Phil »

I don't know what the point of posting on that site is - the stupidity is strong with that board.
In Brazil they say that Pele was the best, but Garrincha was better
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

rhoenix wrote:This is tangental to the topic at hand, but Zablorg, that video (or more accurately, that series of videos) is hilarious.

More to the point, it also demonstrates that someone with actual knowledge of the subject at hand can trounce someone who's become good at reaching up their colon for evidence.
The sad thing is... They're utterly convinced that if they can get Evolution in its current form disproven, scientists will just have to say 'humm, must be god' :roll:
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth