Supernatural Taisen (Megacrossover) (Update!)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Re: Supernatural Taisen (Megacrossover)

Post by SAMAS »

Majin Gojira wrote:Just to finish up the previously posted scene. The next mission is taking longer than I thought.
We noticed. :)
“I am Yuuno Skry,” Said a kid not much older than Nanoha, “I work with the Time Space Administration Bureau.”

“I figured,” Jack scowled slightly.

Think you're mad now, Jack? Wait until you hear about the ferret thing! :mrgreen:
The third newcomer in the room had not looked up during the entirety of the conversation. She was a young woman Short, pale and with rather thick glasses. She read the musty tome before her with an intensity Jack rarely saw. And she was blushing intensely.

“And you are?” Jack said, leaning towards the woman.

“Oh,” Abraham said, “Don’t bother. Once she starts reading there’s little short of a gunshot that will get her attention. She’s Yomiko Readman of MI-13.”
Ohboy... (and while we're at it, let's keep him out of this!)
“I swear to Rao,” the blonde exclaimed, “If this keeps up, I’m just going to overhaul the entire system and install the Angelic Layer Neural Interface. If they want mental control of Mechagodzilla that badly, they need to PAY for it.”
I see what you did there... :D
“This would be a good point to break,” The tall woman said, “at least before someone suggests we put a Wii into Mechagodzilla.”
So much for that idea... Jack thought.
“Jack,” Carter nodded towards the tall woman, “This is Biko Daitokuji.”
And with that, the author messes with two continuities in a single sentence! :wink:
“Of Daitokuji Heavy Industries. Pleasure,” Biko said as she extended a hand to Jack. He accepted it easily.
Let's hope they didn't get merged with Stark Enterprises...
“And,” Carter continued, “This is Doctor Kara Zor-El.”
Do these past sentences mean we're gonna get a visit from her niece?
“The God Machine dreams of electric sheep?” Kara blinked.
Goats, actually.
Not an armored Jigglypuff

"I salute your genetic superiority, now Get off my planet!!" -- Adam Stiener, 1st Somerset Strikers
al103
Youngling

Post by al103 »

Ehm. It's Yu(u)no Scraya.
Proud Nanoha/Yuuno/Fate, Caro/Elio/Lutecia, Alto/Sheril/Ranka and Honor/Hamish/Emily shipper. Last one even canon.

PS. Also support canon Nanoha/job, Honor/job and semicanon Rein/Agito.
PPS. In process of considering reborn Sankt Kaizer/reborn GEoM.
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

SAMAS wrote:
Majin Gojira wrote:Just to finish up the previously posted scene. The next mission is taking longer than I thought.
We noticed. :)
To be honesty, I just finished another writing project I had been stuck on for over a year, so I'm quite proud of it ATM.
Ohboy... (and while we're at it, let's keep him out of this!)
Given the callback to an earlier story (thematically, not chronologically. They're two seperate stories with some similar concepts) I can't help but wonder who you'd be referring too. There are so many horrible men to deal with there...
Let's hope they didn't get merged with Stark Enterprises...
Merged? She bought her father out years ago.
Do these past sentences mean we're gonna get a visit from her niece?
Her entrance is going to be so much fun to write...
Ehm. It's Yu(u)no Scraya.
Corrected.

I really need to get the DVD for A's sometime soon. Hopefully before Otakon...
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

I had to scrap a mission. It wasn't really working. So I'm starting from scratch--I may be able to salvage a single paragraph where Harry Dresden discusses the singular mages who, through a combinatiojn of political clout, raw power, special ability and balls, are able to tell the White Council to go screw itself.

Damnit! Damnit! Damnit!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

Ouch.

Good luck with that, and let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

"I salute your genetic superiority, now Get off my planet!!" -- Adam Stiener, 1st Somerset Strikers
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

{{Mission 5}}
{{Hellhound of New York}}
Hellboy liked his job. He fought monsters, saved the world. It was simple.

Then Meyers came in. His new “Handler.”

Glorified baby-sister’s more like it. Besides, he already had one. Agent Clay was a good guy. He did not need a replacement.

And on top of that, the Brits wanted more interactivity and had sent two of their agents to observe the BPRD in action.

Things lightened up for Hellboy when the chosen agents arrived: good friend Joseph Chapman and his niece Talia Josephine Wagner.

It was rather hard to tell that the two were related: him being nearly 7ft of red classical demon with a giant stone fist; her being a lithe blue, three-fingered fuzzy-elf like being. Still, her father and Hellboy shared the same demonic father. The demonologists at the BPRD and at MI-13 heralded the revelation of their shared parentage as a breakthrough in demon/magical creature genetic study. To Hellboy, it meant that when T.J. was young, he got to act out the part of a red man of considerably greater girth and merriment on December 24th.

So he was only slightly miffed when T. J. insisted on following him to face some ancient-evil something-or-other that woke up in a New York Museum.

“Kid, I’m telling ya, I work alone,” Hellboy chastised.

“What part of ‘fully trained field agent’ doesn’t meet your standards?” T.J. pouted.

“It ain’t about training. I’m tellin’ ya, I work alone.”

“What about team-ups?”

“Do I look like Batman to you?” Hellboy turned, walked into the room. Letting Joseph’s “Well, maybe at the right angle” comment slide off him, Hellboy closed the door in an effort to end the conversation.

A chill went up his spine when T. J.’s voice echoed in the hall: “So where is this guy?”

“Christ, kid,” Hellboy growled, scowled, then relented, “Fine. Just stay behind me.”

“Meat shield it is.”

Hellboy scanned the museum corridors, past several exhibits—several of which were knocked over or smashed. The torn clothing, belts and boots littered the floor along with shards of glass and a few loose wires that sparked sporadically. Half of the lights in the museum were smashed or turned off. The faint glow from a few night lamps was all the light they had to guide them.

“So, you think five guards?” T.J. Asked.

“Seems so,” Hellboy said, “Also, ceiling.”

“Ceiling?”

T.J. gazed up to see a blue hulking creature hanging by one hand from the ceiling, clutching the body of a museum security guard.

“Hey,” Hellboy called out, “Stinky!”

T.J.’s face scrunched up as if she bit into a lemon as the marsh-gas like odor hit her. “Phew!” She gasped, “Got that right.”

The creature perked its head around the torso it held, slime drooling from its moist body

“Six guards plus bits of belts and boots...man, you’re gonna need some heavy fiber to put that through.”

The monster dropped the body which hit the floor with a wet splattering sound and landed in front of them.

“Listen I'm a terrible shot but the Samaritan here uses really big bullets. What do you say we work this out in a nice, peaceful —”

The creature let out a croaked roar and bounded towards the window.

“Aw, crap.” Hellboy sighed as he pulled his massive pistol—forged from the iron of church bells and loaded with hollow shells filled with everything from holy water and garlic to silver shavings and various shavings of wood.

T.J.’s had only a sidearm, as her hands provided her primary offense—minor bolts of raw, uncontrolled magical energy that tore through enemies rather easily.

The first two shots from Hellboy’s hand canon missed. The creature leapt away from the chaos bolts T.J. lobbed at him allowing the third bullet from the Samaritan to strike the beast in the chest. It was flung on its side with a massive hole where the bullet struck.

“Red,” the voice of Abe Sapien called out from the radio, “I have some pertinent information about this entity.”

“Relax, Blue,” Hellboy smirked, “We took care of it.”

“No, listen to this: Samael the Desolate One—”

“Abe,” T.J. said, “don’t run through the list again. Just get to the important part.”

“Sorry,” Abraham Sapien sighed, “Father of Legions.”

The demon spawn paused. T.J.’s eyes went to the ceiling.

“Uncle H,” She took a fighting stance, “I think it cloned itself.”

Hellboy followed his niece’s gaze and saw 5 cocoons hanging from the ceiling.

One of them burst, releasing a trio of fully grown Samael Frogs-monsters onto the museum—fifteen in total. On reflex, T.J. sent a sphere of chaos into the head of the beast in front of her—popping it like a water balloon—and leapt back.

The second bounded after her as the other cocoons dropped pairs of Samael Frogs to the ground.

Hellboy turned his Samaritan towards the monsters, only to have one of them lash out with a massive tongue and rip the gun from his hand.

The Samael leapt at Hellboy and his niece with their powerful legs. Hellboy greeted the first with his stone right hand—the force of the blow collapsing the creature’s skull like a poorly constructed car against a brick wall.

He pulled his fist back just in time to block at least one of the creatures before it sunk its teeth into him. The other five, however dog-piled the demon quickly, knocking him onto his back, claws and teeth tearing at him. The Samael frogs quickly ripped apart his leather coat.

‘Damn,’ Hellboy thought, ‘I really liked that coat!’ as he rolled back to his feet—a labored process with the creatures clawing against his body the entire time. Once up on his knee he rammed his stone-encased fist, a Samael clinging to it, into the ground with a satisfying crunch from the demon’s ribs.

He flipped over one that climbed up his back but failed to deliver the killing blow as one bit down on his leg, forcing a cringe.

Hellboy twisted twice to force two off his arms before stomping on the head of the biting Samael frog monster, forcing its release as its skull shattered.

He quickly scanned for something he could use as a weapon to keep the frogs from ruining his coat any more.

If it also kept them from cutting him to ribbons, that would be good too.

Finding none, he dropped his shoulder and barreled himself towards his gun. It only had three shots left, but being bigger than a football it made a decent club as well.

He heard the shattering of glass as he dove for the weapon, turned it around and fired twice, pumping two bullets into one of the frogs. One struck the shoulder with the second shattering its face.

He hoped that none had reached a window and gotten outside.

When the Samael progeny descended from the ceiling, radio contact died. Abe was still online from Colorado, but inside the room they didn’t know what was happening. The other BPRD agents covered the door as Agent Meyers got the idea to head around back to cover his charge. Joseph Chapman lent him a clip of silver bullets just in case. He switched his clip out and hoped for the best as he left Chapman to command the troops.

He got outside the building in time to see half a dozen horrific creatures burst through a rather large window.

To Meyers’ credit, he didn’t freeze when the fear grabbed a hold of his heart and threatened to crush it. Instead, he instinctively channeled the squeeze from his heart to his trigger finger. The first shot went wide, but the next dozen found their target. The nearest of the frogs fell under the staggered barrage of frantic bullets, the others were unharmed and leapt into the street below as their compatriot collapsed.

Meyers pulled the trigger, pointing to the nearest frog, but heard the click of an empty clip.

The creatures seemed to acknowledge the sound when they bared their teeth in the midst of their charge.

Demonic screams pierced the night’s sky that caused the creature’s to halt and called Meyer’s attention to the skies.

A pair of winged devils with glowing eyes descended from the skies howling ass they dove, tackling the frogs as they charged, deadly talons extended. Only one escaped the initial dive unscathed—and it quickly scrambled over up the alley wall to escape.

The first of the devils to land was as large and heavily built as Hellboy—maybe more so. Lavender in coloration and with two tiny horns over each eyebrow, the creature grasped one of the frogs and threw it into the side of a nearby dumpster, deforming the metal.

The second was more obviously female and shared the first’s coloration, was more lightly built didn’t seem to lack the former’s power.

The sound of shattering glass and a wail got Meyers’ attention as Hellboy found himself flung from the museum window the frogs had exited.

Hellboy was many things—graceful was not one of those things. Neither was “Capable of flight.”

He plummeted down and landed on the edge of the damaged dumpster before hitting the street.

An indignant “Ow,” followed.

Meyers rushed to his charges as the demons battled, unaware how narrowly he missed death from the frogs as one of the stragglers found itself hauled into the sky by an unseen line.

“What are these things?” Meyers asked as Hellboy slowly stood up.

“Dunno,” Hellboy groaned as he straightened up, “Lemme ask.”

Hellboy strode toward the fighting monsters, “Get Down!” Hellboy shouted just as he cocked the Samaritan.

The two purple monsters ducked—but the three remaining frogs simply looked at Hellboy as he opened fired.

In a narrow space with a big gun, he didn’t have trouble nailing his targets quickly and cleanly.

The devils stood up as the last frog fell.

“Hellboy,” The larger of the two said in a deep gravely voice, “Is that you?”

Hellboy smiled, striding towards the devil, “Ain’t no one else make red look this good, Goliath.”

The two clasped hands.

“It is good to see you friend,” Goliath said, “But one two of these creatures have escaped over the wall. Are they CHUD?”

Goliath tilted his head up and to the wall on the other side of the alley from the museum.

“Nah,” Hellboy scowled, “Worse, but about as pop-able.”

Looking at the wall, Hellboy let out a sigh.

He wasn’t much of a climber. His right hand had very a very bad grip. So the Gargoyles—as he explained to Meyers in the midst of his climb—easily beat him to the top.

On his way up, a strangely familiar voice echoed through his head.

‘Child. All grown up I see…’ it rasped. Hellboy found it strangely familiar—more so than normal magical telepathic combat should be.

‘It was the first lullaby you ever heard, my son,’ the voice answered, ‘I ushered you into this world. I alone know your true calling, your true name.’

“Yeah,” Hellboy muttered under his breath, “then why don’t you speak like normal people?”

The voice silenced itself after that.

“Ah,” said the tall woman who appeared to be waiting for him on the rooftop where Goliath and his daughter, Angela, stood ready to fight her. She had rather long dark hair and was well groomed, “The guest of honor.”

“Who the crap are you?” Hellboy spat as he stood himself up.

“In a sense, I am your sister,” She smiled warmly; “I’d like to welcome you to the family.”

“Family?” Hellboy scowled.

“Yes,” She answered, “We are both children of Millennium. Here to bring about a new age for the earth.”

“Really?” Hellboy said as the Gargoyles shared a glance.

“Yes,” the woman’s smile continued unabated, “I followed one of our leaders here to observe. I felt it proper to introduce myself.”

“Proper, eh,” Hellboy stepped towards the woman, “Listen sister—”

“Please, call me Ouka.”

“— there’s something you really ought to know about me. A good friend of mine told me something very important.”

He then slugged her with his right hand and knocked her off her feet.

“ALWAYS punch a swastika.”

The red and black sash on her arm was clear as day, but the Gargoyles had no real conception of what it meant. To Hellboy, it meant a lot of things—none of which were good.

“I see,” Ouka easily flipped herself back to her feet, without a sign of the blow she had just taken, “then let me show you the benefits of membership.”

She drew back a fist and took a fighting stance.

Hellboy did not consider himself a fast guy, but he could keep up with some pretty quick critters.

So he was a little surprised when Ouka somehow covered the 20ft between them in less than a second and slugged him in the gut so hard that it sent him into the air.

High into the air.

By the time he had landed, the Gargoyles had similarly been floored or knocked aside with casual quick blows.

“How disappointing,” Ouka sighed, “I heard so much about the Gargoyle race, and how strong their warriors are. If you can’t take a single hit from me, how do you hope to survive the coming world?”

Goliath rose, eyes glowing brightly, growling, “We have not fallen yet.”

Goliath dove towards the woman with a powerful roar that caused her to freeze for just an instant.

Which was all Goliath needed to rake his claws against her skin. The first swipe slashed against her check, leaving red lines across it. The second was brought down on her shoulder, tearing through the dark toned uniform she wore.

She kicked Goliath off her and stood up only to have a pipe slammed against her head by Angela. She staggered but did not fall. The pipe bent and deformed against her features.

“You actually cut me,” She growled, tiny lines of blood bubbled out in patches where Goliath had clawed her. The scratches left by Goliath were no deeper the very edge of the surface—so the blood came out only in patches across her check and shoulder.

She moved to attack again but a loud ‘boom’ from Hellboy’s pistol cut her off. She shrieked once and stumbled as the round dug into her back—before falling to the cement below, flattened. Ouka turned to Hellboy who pulled the trigger again—sending another bullet home into her torso.

Ouka charged forward as the bullet struck, letting out a pained gasp, the bullet visibly deflecting off her chest. She closed the distance between them as Hellboy managed to get off two more shots to similar results. She kicked him hard in the stomach which sent him into the wall that encircled the roof. She felt the bruises forming underneath her uniform, but hid the pain as best she could.

Brick and mortar collapsed under the demon who barely managed to escape being knocked off the roof—holding on to the remaining edge to prevent plummeting to the ground.

Angela used Ouka’s altered attention against her, taking the opportunity to take to the skies and deliver a diving kick to the young woman.

Ouka was knocked off her feet and thrown a good ten feet by the blow. Angela landed as Ouka recovered. Only to be hit by a barrage of red-tinted purple spheres as T.J. leapt from the museum to the adjacent roof they battle took place on. The bolts landed against her skin, leaving red marks in their path, but little else.

T. J. opened her mouth to let out a quip—she found herself instinctively leaping into the darkness to dodge Ouka’s fist—which left a spider web-like crack in the rooftop as it landed reducing her defiant proclamation into a simple “WOAH!”

T. J. rolled and tumbled away, but felt herself pushed along by a wave of pressure from the blow that eventually pushed her into the top of a stairwell on the roof. Agile as she was, she only fell halfway down, but was bruised by the encounter.
{{Battle Mastery Earned}}
“It seems I’ve been taking you too lightly,” Ouka gasped, then smiled, “But you’re still not up to my level.”

She rushed forward and struck Angela with an open palm—a wave of power emanated from the impact point, and Angela was sent flying off the roof, howling in pain.

Goliath dove after his daughter as Hellboy brought himself back to the roof.

“Do you wish to keep fighting?” Ouka asked.

Hellboy spit out some of the blood that was pooling in his mouth, “I’m still standing ain’t I?”

“You are even more stubborn than I was lead to believe,” Ouka smiled, “But I’ll wrap it up here.”

She moved to attack when an explosion of smoke separated the two.

Ouka stopped before she entered the smoke.

‘Chaff smoke?’ she thought, ‘that blocks my vision?!’

When it finally cleared, a figure in black and a long cape stood as though she were always there. Not a single part of her skin peaked through the armored outfit she wore. Even her eyes were covered with lenses. The cape draped over her form, obscuring the details. The figures most distinguishing characteristic besides the eyes were two vertical horns that sprouted from the top of her head.

“Who are you?” Ouka asked.

“How much?” The figure said.

“What?”

The figure extended a hand with a small handle grip in her palm, moving the cape out of the way revealing an armored Bat motif on her chest.

“How much are you like him,” she said as a green crystalline blade extended from the grip.

Ouka paled greatly.

“Your movements,” the woman continued, “The speed and strength. It was not all Chi. It was…just you.”

Ouka’s knees began to quiver.

“It limits what you could be,” she tilted her head slightly, “So I guessed. Got lucky.”

“You…dare,” Ouka spat through gritted teeth, “you dare use Kryptonite against me!”

Ouka’s eyes flashed red; the woman dodged to the right as a red bolt of light shot past her by inches and burnt a hole in a nearby building.

In a single fluid motion as she dodged, the woman threw the blade—which shattered against Ouka’s outstretched hand. She began to hyperventilate and desperately brush off the fragments from her skin and clothes

“I won’t forgive this insult!” Ouka growled.

“Then stop me now,” the woman said.

Ouka gritted her teeth, reached into her pocket and a faint ‘click was heard before reality seemed to rip open beneath her. She quickly disappeared into the void and it sealed up behind her.

The woman stood still as Hellboy rose and the Gargoyles climbed back to the roof.

“Batgirl?” He muttered, “You gotta be kidding me.”

“25.” She said.

“What?”

“25. Not girl. Woman.”

“Like that’ll stick,” Hellboy smirked, “But thanks for the assist. Too bad about the knife, though.”

Meyers stumbled out of the nearby shadows complaining, “I’m telling you I could have helped.”

“With a standard service pistol? It wouldn’t even have registered against her. Don’t be stupid: Bullets. Can’t. Harm. Supermen.” A red and green clad blond girl snapped back.

“And you’re Robin,” Meyers swallowed, “Jesus. Just how much of this comic book stuff is real?”

“Not that much,” Robin said, “I mean, they still won’t acknowledge a female robin.” She folder her arms and pouted, “Jerks.”

“So,” Angela asked, holding her stomach with one arm, “Did we get them all?”

“No,” Robin said, “The crazy lady took one of those Super CHUDs into those portals before you got up here.”

“Damn,” Hellboy said, “Sounds like we’ll have a lot of paperwork when we get back.”

He turned and walked towards the edge of the roof, “Hey Meyers, I’m gonna go grab a beer.”

“Wait—I should go with you,” Meyers said.

Hellboy turned back at the edge of the roof to “Yeah, about that…” he stepped off with a short “Bye” before disappearing into the night.

Meyers scanned the alleyway—the fog and din covering too much of his senses for him to locate Hellboy.

Meyers wanted to curse, but held it back.

“Hey,” T.J.’s voice labored as she limped up to the agent, “Where’d my uncle go?”

Meyers cursed.
Last edited by Majin Gojira on 2010-03-27 04:12pm, edited 8 times in total.
Browncoat

Styphon
Jedi Knight

Post by Styphon »

Majin Gojira wrote:“Hellboy,” The larger of the two said in a deep gravely voice, “Is that you?”

Hellboy smiled, striding towards the devil, “Ain’t no one else make red look this good, Goliath.”

The two clasped hands.

“It is good to see you friend,” Goliath said...
This bit is made of purest win... but...
Majin Gojira wrote:The monster dropped the body which hit the floor with a wet splattering sound and landed in front of them.

“Listen I'm a terrible shot but the Samaritan here uses really big bullets. What do you say we work this out in a nice, peaceful —”

The creature dropped the body and bounded towards the window.
Pretty sure one of those body-droppings has to go... :?
Crazedwraith:
Styphon for CLITORIS!
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Styphon wrote:Pretty sure one of those body-droppings has to go... :?
And so it has.
Browncoat

Styphon
Jedi Knight

Post by Styphon »

You know, this is probably my favorite chapter so far, even if it's the first one that's moved me to say anything proof-reading wise. Hellboy is spot-on, and the characters in general seem to mesh really well, almost like they belong together this way in the first place. Plus the idea of HB dressing up as Santa makes me squee. Kudos! :mrgreen:
Crazedwraith:
Styphon for CLITORIS!
al103
Youngling

Post by al103 »

And my least favorite... i didn't recognized anyone!
Proud Nanoha/Yuuno/Fate, Caro/Elio/Lutecia, Alto/Sheril/Ranka and Honor/Hamish/Emily shipper. Last one even canon.

SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

Really?

Okay, Primer Time:

Hellboy: from the Comics by Mike Mignola. He was supposed to be a Demon summoned to destroy the world. At least, that's what the Nazi's were looking for when they tried to summon him. Unfortunately for him, a professor of the occult and a team of G.I.s put paid to those plans in short order, and decided to adopt the baby demon they found in the middle of the circle. He now works for the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense, or BPRD. His powers are Strength, Endurance/Durability, Healing Factor, a Right hand made of stone, and the fact that he smells like Dry-roasted peanuts.

Abe Sapien: Hellboy's friend and Mission Control. A Fishman (ichtyo sapien).

Joseph Chapman: a.k.a. Union Jack, a British hero from Marvel Comics. Badass Normal-type who usually fights with guns and a silver dagger.

TJ: a.k.a. Nocturne. Alternate-universe daughter of Nightcrawler and the Scarlet Witch. Resembles her father and has his agility and wall-crawling ability but instead of teleporting, she can fire the energy of that dimension as bolts of raw chaos.

Goliath - From the Disney animated series Gargoyles. The leader of a clan of demonic-looking creatures that turn into stone statues by day. His clan once protected a castle in medieval Scotland, until a betrayal saw the entire clan killed by Viking raiders except for Goliath, his Advisor, a trio of young Gargoyles punished by having to spend the day in the Rookery where the clan kept their eggs, a Gargoyle Beast(kind of their equivalent of a dog) sent with them, and the eggs themselves. The Gargoyles attacked the Vikings to rescue the people of the castle and take their revenge, but when events led the Castle's Magus to believe the princess was dead, he cursed the clan to turn to stone "Until the castle rises above the clouds. Cut to a thousand years later, where billionaire industrialist David Xanatos (the President in this story) buys the entire castle and moves it, Gargoyles and all, to the top of his tower in Manhattan, well above the cloud line. With the spell's conditions achieved, the Gargoyles awaken the first night.

The Gargoyles' first interactions with Xanatos... do not end well. Consequently, they end up having to leave the Castle, and re-establish themselves in the Clock Tower atop the Police Headquarters operated by Elisa Maza, a Detective who befriends the Gargoyles (Goliath especially) while investigating an incident at the tower. The Gargoyles decide to make all of Manhattan their new Protectorate.

Angela: A Gargoyle Goliath and Elisa find on the mythical island of Avalon. Angela is in fact a child of Goliath's clan, she and her brothers and sisters were taken there by the Princess and Magus of Wyvern as a way of making amends to the Clan. More specifically, she is the daughter of Goliath himself.

Okua Nagisa: Another character from Super Robot Wars. In the OG universe, Okua is Arumn 1, the first of the Boosted Children, a group of Children at The School, an institute using various (and horrible) methods to condition children to be mecha pilots. Eventually, easier and safer methods of training pilots were developed, and the School was shut down as being obsolete.
Spoiler
By that time however, only three of the children were known to be alive: Okua and two of her friends Arado Balanga(Bronzo 28) and Seolla Schwitzer(Bronzo 27). The three of them come under the care of two of the researchers from The School, and one of them Anguila Setme, uses them to further her work. They fall in with the Divine Crusaders, an army that attempts to take over the world because they don't believe the current government can handle the very real threat of alien invasion (they're half right).

After the war, they continue with the DC Remnants, and go to the Earth Cradle, a heavily-armored bunker designed to ensure the survival of Humanity, now turned into the DC's fortress. While operating with the Neo DC, Arado and Seolla discover that a fourth child, Latooni Subota(Latooni 11) survived the accident she was lost in, and has been fighting with the Earth Federation forces. Seolla takes it upon herself to bring Latooni, who was also a friend of theirs, back with them, but Latooni wants to do the same for them. The only problem with this is that they're on opposite sides of a war. The ensuing complications apparently gets Arado killed.

Okua is awakened from the cold-sleep capsule they had been storing her in since the School shut down, and sent with Seolla to try to bring Latooni back by Dr. Setme, who wants to see how her old experiment fared. When Arado shows up, alive and fighting on Latooni's side, Okua and Seolla are brainwashed into forgetting that Arado was their friend, and that he kidnapped Latooni and brainwashed her into fighting for the Federation. Despite this, Arado is able to re-awaken Seolla's memories, she joins their side, and the three of them attack the Earth Cradle to take down an organization that has all but subverted the Neo DC and get Okua back as well. In desperatin, Okua is put into the GEIM system, which greatly increases her abilities, but burns her body out in the process. During the battle in the Earth Cradle, Okua eventually awakens to her true memories as well, and she joins her siblings(effectively) one last time, eventually self-destructing herself to take out Dr. Setme once and for all.
In the game, Okua pilots the Rapiecage. Watch for her carrying a big gun next time she shows up here.

I think that handles the important characters. Or at least the ones that will do the fighting.

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Of course, that's given their source material.

Here, they're just a BIT different (Well, Ouka is).

To be perfectly honest, one of the things that makes this crossover so easy to write is that I've been building this as an RPG universe for pretty much 2 years now. Some of it's outdated, misworded and actrually wrong, but if you want an inside look at who's who and possibly what's to come...you may want to take a peak at over a thousand individual characters and critters I've written up for this and other things.

God I need to do some editing in it someday soon...

Anyway, if you're wondering who someone is, a search through there might be useful...not always, but may. Hell, some of it has Deliberate Disinformation in it. Because I'm a jerk.
Browncoat

SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

Majin Gojira wrote:Of course, that's given their source material.

Here, they're just a BIT different (Well, Ouka is).
Well, I think he's more worried about who they are in that respect.

Besides, you gotta know how they are normally before you can get into what's been changed. :)
To be perfectly honest, one of the things that makes this crossover so easy to write is that I've been building this as an RPG universe for pretty much 2 years now. Some of it's outdated, misworded and actrually wrong, but if you want an inside look at who's who and possibly what's to come...you may want to take a peak at over a thousand individual characters and critters I've written up for this and other things.
That explains a bit. (goes off to ruin his life)

[edit] You just had to combine James Rhodes and John Henry Irons, didn't you?
Also, Yuki Nagato as a Digimon. :mrgreen:
Also, Robot Devil: The HELL??? :) :wtf:
Anyway, if you're wondering who someone is, a search through there might be useful...not always, but may. Hell, some of it has Deliberate Disinformation in it. Because I'm a jerk.
Once again: You bastard!

Styphon
Jedi Knight

Post by Styphon »

I believe there are a few posts here that also tie in to this. :wink:
Crazedwraith:
Styphon for CLITORIS!
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Styphon wrote:I believe there are a few posts here that also tie in to this. :wink:
I was wondering when someone would catch that ;)
Browncoat

Vehrec
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vehrec »

A couple of notes:

First, Anubis is a non-corporeal being. He'll be back. Secondly, Hellboy is an amazing tank-his latest canon has him being unkillable. Thirdly, you have committed a grievous sin by giving Haruhi Suzumiya a definitive origin, and must repent by watching that new series of hers.
ImageCommander of the MFS Darwinian Selection Method (sexual)
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Vehrec wrote:A couple of notes:

First, Anubis is a non-corporeal being. He'll be back.
It may be in the cards.
Secondly, Hellboy is an amazing tank-his latest canon has him being unkillable.
1) Movie version here. Not all of the comic stories are canonical there. The Pancake's story is, though. And that's just ignoring the general theorem used here of "Crossovers create alterante versions of all the characters involved by the very act of sharing their universe."
2) I have yet to pick up the latest Hellboy arc. Can't write up what I don't know.
Thirdly, you have committed a grievous sin by giving Haruhi Suzumiya a definitive origin, and must repent by watching that new series of hers.
Given that this is a world with several reality-altering beings, it only made sense to give her a similar origin.

Though the process upon which Hinges to Reality and Waste Locks are chosen is still not explained...

Still, if I must repent to O Haruhi Sama, then I shall!
[edit] You just had to combine James Rhodes and John Henry Irons, didn't you?
They appeared around the same time with similar arms. It was pretty obvious. Though the original "John Henry" is a far darker character...
Also, Yuki Nagato as a Digimon.

"Digital Monster" is effectivly "Vertebrate" as far as they're concerned.
Also, Robot Devil: The HELL???

Quite simple:
El Diablo Robotico, a being referenced in Angel, directly translates as "The Robot Devil" as opposed to what was said in the episode "The Devil's Robot."

Angel also got a crossover reference to Lord of the Rings...which gave me almost as much consternation as the X-Men did.

That and Futurama has the Great Race of Yith in it.
Browncoat

al103
Youngling

Post by al103 »

Majin Gojira wrote:Some of it's outdated, misworded and actrually wrong, but if you want an inside look at who's who and possibly what's to come...you may want to take a peak at over a thousand individual characters and critters I've written up for this and other things.

God I need to do some editing in it someday soon...
Just to note some of that outdated and misworded:

1. Pactio
Majin Gojira wrote:Conjures a magic item based on the personality of the recipient of the kiss (or the non-sorcerer).
RARELY conjures anything. It's unknown as of now is problem with magister or minister power, but artifact cards are rare and o.O O.O O.O worthy.
Majin Gojira wrote:A Pactio Card is granted to both.
A pactio card granted to magister. Copy card can be made to minister/ministra but it's magister choice.

Also you forgot that active pactio powerup gives great upgrade to dexterety, strength, constitution... about tenfold. + standard protective shield around ministra. It's taxing on mage power so it's bad to have several active pactios at once on top of several pactios at all. With fact that artifacts are rare this result in that pactios are not so common thing too.

2. Negi
Majin Gojira wrote:At his core, Negi is extremely intelligent, but has is still just a 10 year old boy emotionally.
As of now it's closer to 12 really. Minimum of 11. Eva's resort + Eva's scroll.
It's if we will not count all that adventures that matured him greatly in psychological department.

3. Your Yue image gives 404. Also Baka-leader is her and not Asuna.

4. Asuna
physical stats are too low IMHO.
Definitely not Irish.
Swords works against any summons and summoned attacks as of manga.

5. Konoka - as of past Kyoto arc member of both Kansai and Kanto magic associations and heir to both.

6. Haruna Saotome... nothing to say except fact that she is possible daughter of Ranma Saotome and Nabiki Tendo... or Akane Tendo, but spent most of the childhood with Nabiki. In result we have Nabiki v2.0 all bugs patched.
PS. Dex too low - she is permanent member of Library Exploration Club after all... Also you didn't added trap-finding as to Konoka.

7. Setsuna - she is member of Kyoto Shinmey-ryuu school and member of Mahra security (and Kanto magic association), don't think her membership in Kansai magic association is revoked also...
PS. unimportant - didn't liked gargoyle mix here...

8. Mana - she used airsoft guns IIRC only once - with darts in confession-stoppage. All other times it was real ones. She got her hitman fame not for nothing, you know... And screw gun-control. Setsuna shouldn't have her sword on public by the law too, still she carries it. And one of mahora mages had a real handgun too.

9. Chao - Lingshen or Ling Shen after all... i tend to trust AQS in name translations.

10. Nodoka - Dex too low - she is permanent member of Library Exploration Club after all... Also you didn't added trap-finding as to Konoka.
Majin Gojira wrote:Nodoka is a shy, innocent bookworm.
Shy - yes. Innocent - hell no. She is most mature in her feelings of Negima girls + have highest Ero rating for Negi in Chamo chart. +
Majin Gojira wrote:She nearly fainted when it suggested a threesome.
She wasn't even near that level + suggestion by itself speak volumes. Hmm... Do you mix her anime personality? Because it's like reading "non action guy" about Negi on TVtropes...

11. Kotaro - you forgot to add that he is lost son of Kagome and Inu-Yasha... joking :D

12. Alexander Anderson - there is side manga about him... and his heroine package. So he is as old as he looks. Motivation add - atone sins.

13. Fate Testarossa... i wouldn't comment on time-travel thingie... though i not amused by it... but...
Majin Gojira wrote:Originally she was to be a replacement for the original Fate Testarossa
Alicia Testarossa. Precia would nave give failed project her daughter name so she given her project name (project F - project Fate - Fate Testarossa).

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Like I said, there's some things I'd like to change. However:
Also you forgot that active pactio powerup gives great upgrade to dexterety, strength, constitution... about tenfold. + standard protective shield around ministra. It's taxing on mage power so it's bad to have several active pactios at once on top of several pactios at all. With fact that artifacts are rare this result in that pactios are not so common thing too.
That aspect was intentionally removed for setting convinence, and to make the spell actually castable by PCs
Red in Sentai is ALWAYS the Leader. ;)
4. Asuna
physical stats are too low IMHO.
She's strong enough to break a human's neck. For someone of her size and build that is strong, though I may pump her con a bit...
Definitely not Irish.
Part of the Cover.
Swords works against any summons and summoned attacks as of manga.
I saw that as more an extension of her Anti-Magic field...until the Negi/Jack throwdown.

And that just looks wrong typed out...Stupid Internets.
5. Konoka - as of past Kyoto arc member of both Kansai and Kanto magic associations and heir to both.
Haven't worked out the Mage Assosiations, so did not include memberships in such.
6. Haruna Saotome... nothing to say except fact that she is possible daughter of Ranma Saotome and Nabiki Tendo... or Akane Tendo, but spent most of the childhood with Nabiki. In result we have Nabiki v2.0 all bugs patched.
I don't (except in really awesome exceptions) make crossovers up on a whim. There is Insane Logic to all this.

Also, I tend not to do writeups of things I haven't seen/read.
P.S. unimportant - didn't liked gargoyle mix here...
Gargoyles are the same species as Tengu here. Ergo...
8. Mana - she used airsoft guns IIRC only once - with darts in confession-stoppage. All other times it was real ones. She got her hitman fame not for nothing, you know... And screw gun-control.
How about Rule of Funny.

"Hey, that's just an Airsoft gun--ARGGH! MY GUTS!"

But I'm not married to it.
13. Fate Testarossa... i wouldn't comment on time-travel thingie... though i not amused by it... but...
Notice how it hasn't been mentioned at all in the story so far?
Browncoat

SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

Majin Gojira wrote:
Red in Sentai is ALWAYS the Leader. ;)
True, but I think they've actually called Yue the leader on one occasion. So Asuna would be more of the figurehead, for the above reason.

Also, I would think that Negi would have an Attractiveness of +3. I mean there's cute, and then there's "Mob-cuddled first day of school"
Notice how it hasn't been mentioned at all in the story so far?
Right. The links seem to be more about adapting them to the Buffy game/universe (like Ben Tennyson's transformations all being various demons rather than aliens), where you can be a little more true here if you want. Although I do like the idea of Gargoyles being a demonic offshoot that seems to have lost about 60% of it's supernaturalness.

Also, I noticed you don't seem to have a Green Lantern Corps here (but still have Mogo).

Also, is the Invisible Jet a Puddle Jumper here, too?

SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

Just for the hell of it, basic outlines of characters as SRW characters.

Starting with SG-1:

Col. Jack O'Neil
Skills:
Command - Increases the Hit/Evade of allies in a radius around him
Prevail - Hit/Evade and Crit% increase as he takes damage
Gunfight - Increases the damage of ranged attacks/+1 range every 4 levels.
Spirit Commands:
Focus - Increase Accuracy and Dodge by 30% or one turn
Strike - Accuracy becomes 100% for one turn
Daunt - Reduce enemy Will by 10%
Snipe - Increase range of weapons by 2 Not applicable to attacks with a range of 1
Drive - Increase Will by 30%
Valor - Next attack inflicts 2x damage.

Attacks:
Can use all weapons available to SG-1
Close Air Support (Only available on planets while controlling an active Stargate): Two missiles are fired through the Stargate at the enemy. Long range. Supreme. MAP attack variant.

Dr. Daniel Jackson (Normal)
Skills:
Heal - Can heal friendly adjacent units
Lucky - When activates, attack automatically gets a critical hit. Enemy's attack automatically misses.
Spirit Commands:
Alert - The enemy's next attack will automatically miss.
Scan - Reveals an enemy's stats, reduces their Evade by 10%
Cheer - Doubles an ally's exp gained on their next attack.
Trust - Regains an ally's HP by 2000.
Bless - Doubles an ally's money earned on their next attack.
Love - Activates Accel, Strike, Alert, Valor, Spirit, Gain, and Luck all at the same time.

Attacks:

Major Samantha Carter
Skills:
SP Regenerate - Regenerates 10 SP per turn
Focus - Uses less SP for Commands
Resupply - Renews an adjacent ally's ammuniton/energy
Spirit Commands:
Focus
Attune - Casts "Strike" on an ally
Alert
Luck - Doubles money earned in next battle
Guard - Reduces the damage of enemy attacks by 1/4 for one turn.
Renew - Renews an ally's ammo/energy

Weapons

Teal'c
Skills:
Prevail
Infight - Increases damage of melee attacks/+1 movement range every four levels.
Command
Spirit Commands
Focus
Sense - Strike, Alert
Assail - Enables use of all attacks after moving, except for MAP attacks.
Guard
Valor
Fury - Nullifies enemy defense/support

Attacks:
Staff Weapon (Ranged)(Move) - Fires a blast from a Staff Weapon Medium-to-long range, but with a minimum range of 2.
Staff Attack (Melee)(Move)- Close-quarters attack with the staff.

SG-1 Weapons - All SG-1 members except for Teal'c will automatically have 9mm Baretta and P90 SMG equipped unless replaced by another weapon.
(Move) - The weapon can be fired after moving
(Chain) - The weapon can hit additional enemies adjacent to the target.
(MAP _) - The weapon hits all units in a designated radius.

9mm Baretta (Ranged) (Move)
P90 SMG (Ranged) (Move) (Chain)
USAS-12 Automatic Shotgun (Ranged) (Move)
Fragmentation Grenade (Ranged) (Move) MAP 3
M-203 Grenade Launcher (Ranged)
M60 Machine Gun (Ranged) (Chain)
FIM-92 Stinger Missile (Ranged)
HK SL8 Sniper Rifle (Ranged)
Zat Gun (Ranged) (Move)

SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

Nanoha Takamachi
Abilities: Protection - With Magic Skill, nullifies damage by 200x(Magic Lv) when Will exceeds 110 and nullifies special attack (cannot nullifies down or stoke special attack,use EN 5)
Parry
Skills:
Magic
Prevail
Gunfight
Spirit Commands:
Focus
Mercy - Leaves the opponent with the bare minimum of HP if their next attack would kill them
Valor
Love
Fury
Faith - Fully restores an Ally's HP.

Attacks:
Flash Impact (Melee) (Move) - Nanoha executes a Flash Move, striking the enemy with her staff
Divine Shooter (Ranged) (Move) - Nanoha creates four orbs of energy and launches them at the enemy. Magic
Divine Buster (Ranged) - Nanoha hits the enemy with a beam of pink energy. Magic
Starlight Breaker (Ranged) (Supreme) - Nanoha draws on the remaining ambient energy in the area and fires off a massive beam of energy. Power increases with each Magic attack used in the past 2 rounds.
Starlight Breaker (Ranged) (Supreme) - MAP attack, hits everything in an area line 3 squares wide and 8 squares long

CassandraTrevor
Abilities:
Parry
Bracer Defense: Reduces damage from ranged attacks
Skills:
Prevail
Attacker - Damage increases to 120% when Will > 130
Counter - May counterattack an enemy first when attacked
Spirit Commands:
Strike
Guard
Guts - Recovers 30% HP
Valor
Gain - Receives 2x Experience for the next attack.
Spirit - Gains 10 Will

Attacks:
CQC - Attacks the enemy with a 1-2 combination, followed by a kick
Lasso Slam - Grabs the enemy with her Lasso and swings them around before slamming them into the ground.
May use all weapons available to Unit or SG-1
Last edited by SAMAS on 2010-05-07 09:22pm, edited 3 times in total.

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

SAMAS wrote:Also, I noticed you don't seem to have a Green Lantern Corps here (but still have Mogo).
Simple: There is no Green Lantern Corp.

The history of the Green Lantern is kinda weird.

There's multiple Rings of Mulian Tech running around, at least one of them is green.

Alan Scott wore it for a while.

Then he lost it.

A person dubbed "The Mandarin" picked it and 5 other rings up.

What history it has after that is unknown.

Jade and Obsidian poke around some.

Don't talk about Hal Jordan. He's not treated well (in part as a response to the wank he's recived and the fact that it was Green Arrow who had the connection). Think Zap Branagan by way of Charles Manson.
Also, is the Invisible Jet a Puddle Jumper here, too?
Yes.
Browncoat

al103
Youngling

Post by al103 »

Majin Gojira wrote: That aspect was intentionally removed for setting convinence, and to make the spell actually castable by PCs
Stats x 10 for power drain IS a good spell.
Majin Gojira wrote: Red in Sentai is ALWAYS the Leader. ;)
They consider Yue as baka-leader, noted more than once in manga.
Majin Gojira wrote: How about Rule of Funny.
I call it rule of stupid. And it's exactly thing that made me drop both Negima anime... There are moments when Rule of Funny is really Rule of Funny but they are rare.
SAMAS wrote:Nanoha Takamichi
It's either Takamachi or Fuwa. Not Takamichi. Takamichi is Takahata.

SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

With Negima and Nanoha added to your universe, you should probably add a new spell:

Instant Runes

Basically, the ability to draw and "store" certain Magic circles, then call them up as lines of pure magic energy. I don't have the RPG in question, so I don't know what mechanics would go into that.

Also, have you been checking out Shin Mazinger?
Last edited by SAMAS on 2009-05-24 10:56am, edited 1 time in total.