Supernatural Taisen (Megacrossover) (Update!)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Re: Supernatural Taisen (Megacrossover)

Post by SAMAS »

In that case, can we get the Nippon Ichi crew as end-of-game bonus bosses? :mrgreen:
Not an armored Jigglypuff

"I salute your genetic superiority, now Get off my planet!!" -- Adam Stiener, 1st Somerset Strikers
Styphon
Jedi Knight

Post by Styphon »

Majin Gojira wrote:
Styphon wrote:So now that Gamera's busted out the Ultimate Plasma Fireball, when should we be expecting the swarm of Hyper Gyaos?
Expect Worse. That Mana Cannon is one powerful, dangerous move.

Also expect me to include crossovers specifically to break people's brains. Because it's fun.
I've had nightmares about being eaten by Gyaos, how much worse can it get (besides silly "oh, you go insane from looking at it cause it's non-Euclidian" nonsense)?
Crazedwraith:
Styphon for CLITORIS!
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Styphon wrote:
Majin Gojira wrote:
Styphon wrote:So now that Gamera's busted out the Ultimate Plasma Fireball, when should we be expecting the swarm of Hyper Gyaos?
Expect Worse. That Mana Cannon is one powerful, dangerous move.

Also expect me to include crossovers specifically to break people's brains. Because it's fun.
I've had nightmares about being eaten by Gyaos, how much worse can it get (besides silly "oh, you go insane from looking at it cause it's non-Euclidian" nonsense)?
Big ones or small ones?

I had a nightmare of being eaten by Gorgo once; And then there was the Giant Man-Eating Waldo. I remember that one distinctly because...Giant Man-Eating Waldo, C'MON!

Just think of what else has been called up by "Low Mana Levels" on earth? Now expand the possible roster.

Just for an example of "How could it be worse than Gyaos" I might have to give its complete history, but an example would be The Centre (but instead of random reptilian horrors, it spawns Gyaos and Baragon moreoften than not). Matango might be another good example, as they were basically the Flood before Halo. The fact that this world's Destroyah is an Old One might count as Worse. Monsters from the Id, the Blob and even true Uchukaiju all remain possibilities (though the last will be toned down slightly to give our heroes any hope of survival, let alone success).
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

Uchukaiju?

Uchukaiju?

Space Terrible Monster Crowd?

You're insane, man. :D

"I salute your genetic superiority, now Get off my planet!!" -- Adam Stiener, 1st Somerset Strikers
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Err, yeah. Uchuu kaiju are on a significantly higher level of power than basically everything that has showed up here, given that the RahXephon's Tuning ability is a little whacky. One cruiser weight STMC would kill us all in short order, going by the Titan Variable Gravity Well in Diebuster.

Oh well. :)
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Styphon
Jedi Knight

Post by Styphon »

Majin Gojira wrote:
Styphon wrote:I've had nightmares about being eaten by Gyaos, how much worse can it get (besides silly "oh, you go insane from looking at it cause it's non-Euclidian" nonsense)?
Big ones or small ones?
Both actually... first I was a salaryman whose whole office building got wiped out by a big Gyaos, then I was a little girl (who was apparently his daughter) seeing that he got killed on the evening news, before long a little one showed up, and everything quickly went into ho-crap-wake-up-now-please territory from there.
Majin Gojira wrote:Just think of what else has been called up by "Low Mana Levels" on earth? Now expand the possible roster.

Just for an example of "How could it be worse than Gyaos" I might have to give its complete history, but an example would be The Centre (but instead of random reptilian horrors, it spawns Gyaos and Baragon moreoften than not). Matango might be another good example, as they were basically the Flood before Halo. The fact that this world's Destroyah is an Old One might count as Worse. Monsters from the Id, the Blob and even true Uchukaiju all remain possibilities (though the last will be toned down slightly to give our heroes any hope of survival, let alone success).
Those might all be worse, objectively speaking, but Gyaos just give me the heebie-jeebies. They're (mostly) nocturnal, so they've got that whole boogeyman/fear of the dark thing going for them, and that piercing shriek they've got just makes my inner child cry and hide under his bed. Obviously, YMMV. Matango is at least as bad though, so kudos for making me shudder (on the flipside, Monsters from the Id make me squee).

No idea what this Centre you're talking about is though. :oops:
Crazedwraith:
Styphon for CLITORIS!
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

SAMAS wrote:Uchukaiju?

Uchukaiju?

Space Terrible Monster Crowd?
To be more fair, they're basically lowered to/are Lovecraft's Dholes. Yeah, Kilometer long worms that can crush battleships is "Powered Down".
You're insane, man. :D
No, insane is...Nah, I think I'll save it for later. Let's just say I'm taking a Neural-Control method from a Children's Battle Doll Game and installing it into an Anti-Kaiju Super Weapon (If want to guess, keep it to PM. I'd like to keep the surprise/joke).
Those might all be worse, objectively speaking, but Gyaos just give me the heebie-jeebies. They're (mostly) nocturnal, so they've got that whole boogeyman/fear of the dark thing going for them, and that piercing shriek they've got just makes my inner child cry and hide under his bed. Obviously, YMMV. Matango is at least as bad though, so kudos for making me shudder (on the flipside, Monsters from the Id make me squee).
Can't argue with Childhood terrors. Though I got a childhood scare from the antimater spacebuzzard from The Giant Claw. YMMV indeed!
No idea what this Centre you're talking about is though.

Basically, it's Caspak/Caprona mashed up with Cthulhu. From The New Frontier comic miniseries.
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

Some things I think need to happen:

Nanoha gets close-combat staff training from Teal'c. Preferably before the Mahora Tournament.

Negi pulls the same "Blush-Inducing Smile" on Nanoha the she often did to Chrono in the first series. Nothing needs to come of it, I just wanna get her back for that. :mrgreen:

Kouji, Ryoma, and the other Super Robot pilots try to teach Jack how to Call His Attacks.

Somebody gets hit by the Final Dynamic Special.

Xanatos is forced into fighting with his Steel Clan suit.

Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Majin Gojira wrote:No, insane is...Nah, I think I'll save it for later. Let's just say I'm taking a Neural-Control method from a Children's Battle Doll Game and installing it into an Anti-Kaiju Super Weapon (If want to guess, keep it to PM. I'd like to keep the surprise/joke).
I'm pretty sure I know where you're taking the control system from, but I can't even begin to guess what you're attaching it to. You're...not going to give us a giant mechanical magical girl, right?
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

SAMAS wrote:Some things I think need to happen:

Nanoha gets close-combat staff training from Teal'c. Preferably before the Mahora Tournament.
God, I hadn't thought of that :oops:. Now, it must happen! Especially with what I've written so far in the next installment.
Negi pulls the same "Blush-Inducing Smile" on Nanoha the she often did to Chrono in the first series. Nothing needs to come of it, I just wanna get her back for that.
One word: PACTIO!
Kouji, Ryoma, and the other Super Robot pilots try to teach Jack how to Call His Attacks.
Oh, there converstation will involve more than that.
Somebody gets hit by the Final Dynamic Special.
Of course! Possible multiple someones.
Not planned for in this series (but who knows what might change, I keep my outlines rather vague on specifics). If I manage to finish this, I know who the Big Bad(s) of any sequel will be. Xanatos will step onto the field of battle. An enemy or an ally may commend him, seeing a fellow King take the lead. For if the King does not lead, then how can he expect his subordinates to follow?
I'm pretty sure I know where you're taking the control system from, but I can't even begin to guess what you're attaching it to. You're...not going to give us a giant mechanical magical girl, right?
PM me your guess and find out ;)
Browncoat

SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

Majin Gojira wrote:

God, I hadn't thought of that :oops:. Now, it must happen! Especially with what I've written so far in the next installment.
I realized that while Nanoha is good on firepower, her close-combat isn't focused on much, which could be a severe handicap for a fight against Negi. A training session with Teal'c, who's good with a staff, could be used to show how good she is, or just make her so.

Although a discussion of it between him and Jack would probably be necessary too (I'm kinda getting a vibe that he's being rather protective of Nanoha in this story, which makes a good subplot for the first half). You do need to work bit on between-mission interactions, but that last emergency didn't give you much time, so I understand (I suggest making as much exposition as possible into dialogue between characters).
You fiend! :p
Not planned for in this series (but who knows what might change, I keep my outlines rather vague on specifics). If I manage to finish this, I know who the Big Bad(s) of any sequel will be. Xanatos will step onto the field of battle. An enemy or an ally may commend him, seeing a fellow King take the lead. For if the King does not lead, then how can he expect his subordinates to follow?
Sequel you say? :D

Vehrec
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vehrec »

Just remember: In Japan, Jack gains all the standard Gaijin moves. Gaijin Smash, Gaijin Perimiter, Gaijin Optic Blast, Gaijin Power and Gaijin Telepathy. As far as I know, the only non-gaijin to ever master any of these incredible audacity fueled techniques is Haruhi Suzimiya, and even then I'm not sure if she's just created her own varients from whole-cloth.
ImageCommander of the MFS Darwinian Selection Method (sexual)
SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

If Jack has Gaijin Smash, I'm afraid of the version Teal'c has...

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

SAMAS wrote:If Jack has Gaijin Smash, I'm afraid of the version Teal'c has...
Uchujin Smash?
Browncoat

al103
Youngling

Post by al103 »

Majin Gojira wrote:

Uh? How i didn't think about that? Ok. My another 2 requests:
1. Teal'c have a spar with Shiro and/or Kyoya
2. Shiro teaches Fate swordfighting
Majin Gojira wrote:
Negi pulls the same "Blush-Inducing Smile" on Nanoha the she often did to Chrono in the first series. Nothing needs to come of it, I just wanna get her back for that.
Oh please NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :banghead: Pactio is actually good... as long it's not with Negi! There is so many other mages... Or make it Negi one received pactio not Nanoha. Hmm... Just had a thought... pactio can't be used 2 sides... but there IS cheat. And perfect one. Fate -> Yuuno -> Nanoha -> Fate - ULTIMATE COMBO! About comboattacks btw - Yuuno holds, Nanoha shots from distance and Fate slashes near... :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:
Proud Nanoha/Yuuno/Fate, Caro/Elio/Lutecia, Alto/Sheril/Ranka and Honor/Hamish/Emily shipper. Last one even canon.

PS. Also support canon Nanoha/job, Honor/job and semicanon Rein/Agito.
PPS. In process of considering reborn Sankt Kaizer/reborn GEoM.
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

al103 wrote:Uh? How i didn't think about that? Ok. My another 2 requests:
1. Teal'c have a spar with Shiro and/or Kyoya
2. Shiro teaches Fate swordfighting
Having no context for either Shiro or Kyoya makes such a request nigh impossible without context.
Oh please NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :banghead: Pactio is actually good... as long it's not with Negi! There is so many other mages... Or make it Negi one received pactio not Nanoha. Hmm... Just had a thought... pactio can't be used 2 sides... but there IS cheat. And perfect one. Fate -> Yuuno -> Nanoha -> Fate - ULTIMATE COMBO! About comboattacks btw - Yuuno holds, Nanoha shots from distance and Fate slashes near... :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:
Problem: Only Negi and associated mages know how to perform Pactio. Others may learn it, but Mid-Childa magic is far to disparat to make such a feat easy.

Besides, the agnstycomedy that I can pull from the incident is simply too juicy to pass up!

You should save your tourmented screams for when Slayers recieve Pactios.
Last edited by Majin Gojira on 2009-04-23 01:30pm, edited 1 time in total.
Browncoat

al103
Youngling

Post by al103 »

Majin Gojira wrote: Having no context for either Shiro or Kyoya makes such a request nigh impossible without context.
Nanoha's father and brother. Pair of swordwielding bodiguard/ninja/assassins that can massacre squad of SWAT in few seconds.
Majin Gojira wrote: Problem: Only Negi and associated mages know how to perform Pactio.
Point: there only 2 things needed for pactio:
1. Willing mage
2. Pactio maker... in this case most likely Chamo

btw there is enough mages in Negima cast that are - what a shock - NOT NEGI. And still can have pactio.
Majin Gojira wrote: Besides, the agnstycomedy that I can pull from the incident is simply too juicy to pass up!
What angsty comedy? Really?
Majin Gojira wrote:You should save your tourmented screams for when Slayers recieve Pactios.
WHO?
Proud Nanoha/Yuuno/Fate, Caro/Elio/Lutecia, Alto/Sheril/Ranka and Honor/Hamish/Emily shipper. Last one even canon.

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Vampire Slayers. Little girls with a decent power boost. Mentioned at the end of the first mission, if I recall correctly.
Browncoat

al103
Youngling

Post by al103 »

Majin Gojira wrote:Vampire Slayers. Little girls with a decent power boost. Mentioned at the end of the first mission, if I recall correctly.
Ah. Buffy ones...

btw... i want to see parallel way of how things going! In SRW you can play it - but here you are not... and i want to see Dresden reaction on how things go at first... later his reaction would be much less interesting :(

Vehrec
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vehrec »

al103 wrote:
Majin Gojira wrote:Vampire Slayers. Little girls with a decent power boost. Mentioned at the end of the first mission, if I recall correctly.
Ah. Buffy ones...

btw... i want to see parallel way of how things going! In SRW you can play it - but here you are not... and i want to see Dresden reaction on how things go at first... later his reaction would be much less interesting :(
*slaps the grabby hands away from the controller*

You'll see it when you buy your own copy or when we're done with this play through dammit! We took a vote, and people wanted the All-Arounder more than the Magical Hiroshima Bomb for the lead character. Besides, Dresden can't equip half the good gear anyways.
ImageCommander of the MFS Darwinian Selection Method (sexual)
al103
Youngling

Post by al103 »

Vehrec wrote:You'll see it when you buy your own copy or when we're done with this play through dammit! We took a vote, and people wanted the All-Arounder more than the Magical Hiroshima Bomb for the lead character. Besides, Dresden can't equip half the good gear anyways.
I can easily say that i prefer O'Neal/Nanoha way more then Dresden one... Just... I currently play Battle Moon Wars... parallel on both routes. Mission there then mission there... too many saves though :D

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Just to tease, on the Dresden Rout, he would be accompanied by several other native Chicagoans such as the so-called 'Savage' Dragon and the bounty hunters known as the Gunsmith Cats; as well as the Living Gate, Rachel Roth and her bodygaurd Megan Morse.

Their early missions would focus on the revival of an old socerer who helped found Millenium (*cough*Rasputin*cough*), as well as an attack by the Wolkinwritter. Using the melding/alliances of mystical organizations over the planet's defense.
Browncoat

SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

Hey! Quit being cruel! :(

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

I couldn't be a writer if I wasn't!

That said--most of the aformentioned will be showing up VERY soon.
Browncoat

SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

Another thought:

If the project to convert the Gotengo into a spaceship works out, will the Japanese try to build more based on the design?

And on a related note: Have you ever seen the old (and kinda obscure) anime OAV Super Atragon?