North Korea is being an ass

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Hyperion wrote:i say we bomb'em back to hell, and for good measure level south korea for the sake of it. (they're just gonna bitch about the fallout, may as well make it so they don't have the chance)

(and if you think i'm kidding, i'm not)
Bombing an ally is a great way to win back the prestige we've pissed away over the years :roll: . Dumbfuck. It's asses like you that make the world hate the US.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

Darth Yoshi wrote:It's asses like you that make the world hate the US.
Don't worry. Most of the World knows better. And we have idiots in Europe, too.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

i say we bomb'em back to hell, and for good measure level south korea for the sake of it. (they're just gonna bitch about the fallout, may as well make it so they don't have the chance)
Or we could just bomb your house to the ground?, after all you have expressed sentiment that disagrees with US policy, they should take you out soon. SK is much nicer, and so are the people.

So to sum up, Fuck you
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:With one bomb, NK could take aout as many people as there are in their entire country.
That's a mighty large bomb they're throwing.
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Ted wrote:
HemlockGrey wrote:
And to say the North Korea's threat is bullshit is a major mistake. They have missile's capable of reaching the US, load a nuke in them and oh my, there goes a Yankee city.
Highly unlikely. Standard US policy in case of nuclear attack is a full retaliation. North Korea would be a smoking, radioactive crater.
That may be so, but you'd already have several million US citizens dead.
Or none, since by the time they'd have an operation ICBM capable of hitting CONUS we'd have an NMD system more than capable of handling anything they can hope to throw at us.
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Acclamator wrote:
Hyperion wrote:i say we bomb'em back to hell, and for good measure level south korea for the sake of it. (they're just gonna bitch about the fallout, may as well make it so they don't have the chance)

(and if you think i'm kidding, i'm not)
Suck my cock you sick fuck bastard pedophile murderer cannibal satanist nazi monster!
Look everyone! It's the Deimos troll! anyways, Hyperios comment was stupid that really wasn't nessecary.
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Dalton wrote:Bad nation! Go stand in the corner! Weapons of Mass Destruction are for US only!
Well, nuclear weapons are supposed to be limited to five nations. Non proliferation appears to be going down the tubes, though.
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

phongn wrote:
Dalton wrote:Bad nation! Go stand in the corner! Weapons of Mass Destruction are for US only!
Well, nuclear weapons are supposed to be limited to five nations. Non proliferation appears to be going down the tubes, though.
Only a few countries signed the non-proliferation treaty, and what gives anyone the right to limit what other countries can have?

Then lets say all countries get food except for the US, so we can all watch and laugh as they starve to death.
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Ted wrote:
phongn wrote:
Only a few countries signed the non-proliferation treaty, and what gives anyone the right to limit what other countries can have?
I suppose you consider 188 signatories only a few then.

And you're right, we can't force them to stop developing nuclear weaponry. It is within their perogative, especially as the DPRK did not sign the NPT. It is also the USA's right to express their displeasure at it and act thusly.
Then lets say all countries get food except for the US, so we can all watch and laugh as they starve to death.
I might take you more seriously if you cease with the stupid, inane and frankly trollish posts you make. Of course, I've just risen to the bait, but oh well.

Foodstuffs and weaponry are hardly analogous to each other, so stop making that comparison.
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

Acclamator wrote: Suck my cock you sick fuck bastard pedophile murderer cannibal satanist nazi monster!

SHUT......THE.....LIVING.......FUCK......UP........DEIMOS.......YOU
GRAVE.......ROBBING.......BASTARD!
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Hyperion wrote:i say we bomb'em back to hell, and for good measure level south korea for the sake of it. (they're just gonna bitch about the fallout)
Sick as it may sound, Hyperion DOES have a point. No matter what we
do concerning North Korea, a large, vocal minority of South Korea
is going to protest, no matter what....

Blame it on the fucking college students over there with too much fucking
time on their hands during break....except riot against the government
and the evil USA...
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

MKSheppard wrote:
Hyperion wrote:i say we bomb'em back to hell, and for good measure level south korea for the sake of it. (they're just gonna bitch about the fallout)
I'm betting that, if Mexico was like NK, the southern U.S population would object a nuclear strike. Just to be safe, nuke them as well!

Kill everybody, God will know the innocents!
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

Colonel Olrik wrote:
MKSheppard wrote:
I'm betting that, if Mexico was like NK, the southern U.S population would object a nuclear strike. Just to be safe, nuke them as well!

Kill everybody, God will know the innocents!
No, no, no, you got the quote wrong, it's "Kill them all, let God sort them out" During the Cathar(?) Heresy, when the French army was gonna attack a town, they didn't know who was who, so the pope said that.
Go, tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Colonel Olrik wrote: I'm betting that, if Mexico was like NK, the southern U.S population would object a nuclear strike. Just to be safe, nuke them as well!
Actually, the southern US population wouldn't mind a slightly elevated
radiation level if all the fucking greasers in Mexico got turned into
crispy critters.....

As for South Korea...every time the US does something, literally COUGHS,
the students of South Korea go out and protest massively...it gets fucking
annoying after a while...

XPViking
Jedi Knight

Post by XPViking »

Hyperion and MKSheppard,

You're both idiots. Remember, only a vocal minority want the US to leave. The current anti-American sentiment is just the latest in a series of protests. The US won't be leaving anytime soon because of a big country called China, remember? Nice to hear both of you wanting a war with North Korea safe and secure in your own fucking house.

XPViking
8)
If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might if they screamed all the time for no good reason.
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

XPViking wrote:The US won't be leaving anytime soon because of a big country called China, remember?
Actually, it's because of a country called NORTH KOREA that has a bigass
army, WMD, and wants to reunify the country under a stalinist dictatorship

XPViking
Jedi Knight

Post by XPViking »

MKSheppard,

So why would the US care about North Korea? Certainly you seem to be advocating US troop withdrawl because they seem to be underappreciated by a vocal minority in South Korea. No skin off the US's nose is it if North Korea launches an attack, right? After all, friendship, even those paid in blood, can change. How can you explain the 60 000+ troops in Japan? Is it due to some kind of military wisdom in case North Korea attacks the US has some troops only about an hour away? Or again, could it be because the US wants to maintain a presence in North East Asia and keep China (with its expansionist ambitions) in check? I wonder why the US has bases scattered all over this region. Hmmmmm.

Again, I'm not so eager to rush into war because, unlike many of you, if it does happen it'll happen on my doorstep. Try to keep that in mind you stupid warmongers.

XPViking
8)
If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might if they screamed all the time for no good reason.
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Acclamator: Any more flamage like that and y'all are bundled off to the Hall of Shame.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Dalton wrote:Acclamator: Any more flamage like that and y'all are bundled off to the Hall of Shame.
H o S! H o S! H o S! H o S! H o S!!!!!! I wanted to see Deimos get assraped by the Four Horsemen for a LONG TIME After I read your FUQ!
Image Image