SDN Weight Watchers, Thread the Second

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Re: SDN Weight Watchers, Thread the Second

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Almost three weeks now and I am down from 195 to 190 lb. CDC says it's healthy to lose 1-2 lbs a week so I'm on the right track. Just need to keep this going.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Hallelujah, brothers and sisters! Two months with the South Beach Diet and 8 miles of cardio (4 miles to and from work) a day, and I have gone from 205 lbs to 185.

20 lb. drop-- from turtle to snake in 60 days.

Now I get to spend the money to buy a new wardrobe; I'm trading in my 36-waist pants for 34's and 33's.

Feels good to spend that money.
Last edited by Coyote on 2012-11-12 08:20pm, edited 1 time in total.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Very nice, Coyote!

Forgot about this thread. Since then, I've went down to 179-180 making it a 10 pound drop in almost 3 months!

Still a bit of a fight not to eat too much sugar. Fought off buying a 2 liter bottle of soda at the supermarket yesterday, but ended up paying a $1 for a bag of Haribo gummy bears... Win some, lose some.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
PainRack
Emperor's Hand

Post by PainRack »

A new year, a new year resolution.

Lots of stuff on my list but a new goal is to lose some extra pounds I picked up in the last 6 months and drop my weight down to 90kg(180 pounds). Haven't done any real cardio yet due to sheer laziness but at least the gym work is on the way. A bit distressing to find that even simple workouts cause muscle aches a day later and that my strength has dropped so much in just 4 months....

My resolution for this month:
To get in at least 1 hour of moderate exercise a month by increasing walking, climbing steps, swimming.
To increase my warm up run to 12 on the treadmill and to sustain it for at least 4 minutes.
To hit the gym or other conditioning exercises at least 3 times a week.

And not to sleep/slack out in the gym or during exercise.......
Let him land on any Lyran world to taste firsthand the wrath of peace loving people thwarted by the myopic greed of a few miserly old farts- Katrina Steiner
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

Been playing some Zombies, Run. So far I've lost six pounds, going from 206 to 200. Let's see if I can maintain these losses.