SDN Weight Watchers, Thread the Second

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

[R_H]
Sith Devotee

Re: SDN Weight Watchers, Thread the Second

Post by [R_H] »

Scale said I was 81kg this morning...which I can scarcely believe.
Dillon
Rabid Monkey

Post by Dillon »

Weighed in at 190.5 lbs this morning. Down from the 200 lbs that I was two weeks ago which is when I resumed my exercise routine after a three week break due to joint pains. Target is 180-185 lbs by July 1st.
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

180! I MADE IT! I FINALLY MADE IT! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! TARGET ACHIEVED! SUCK IT, FAT CHARDS! I'm NEVER going back to that horrible nastiness again! Man, I'm friggin' HOT, now!
Pulp Hero
Jedi Master

Post by Pulp Hero »

177.4 lbs.

Way short of my goal, but I am charting a definate downward (if slow) weight trend since I really started trying to lose the pounds. Hoping for a more modest goal of 175 by Aug 1 and 170 Sep 1.
I can never love you because I'm just thirty squirrels in a mansuit."

"Ah, good ol' Popeye. Punching ghosts until they explode."[/b]-Internet Webguy

"It was cut because an Army Ordnance panel determined that a weapon that kills an enemy soldier 10 times before he hits the ground was a waste of resources, so they scaled it back to only kill him 3 times."-Anon, on the cancellation of the Army's multi-kill vehicle.
Kodiak
Jedi Master

Post by Kodiak »

I lost 4 lbs this week. I'm enjoying the "Smart Ones" desserts during the 3pm stretch at my office.
Image PRFYNAFBTFCP
Captain of the MFS Frigate of Pizazz +2 vs. Douchebags - Est vicis pro nonnullus suscito vir

"Are you an idiot? What demand do you think there is for aircraft carriers that aren't government?" - Captain Chewbacca

"I keep my eighteen wives in wonderfully appointed villas by bringing the underwear of god to the heathens. They will come to know God through well protected goodies." - Gandalf

"There is no such thing as being too righteous to understand." - Darth Wong
Terralthra
Requiescat in Pace

Post by Terralthra »

Under 160. Huzzah.
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

I'm going to the gym alot since I can't teach during the summer. My weight dropped from 278 to 260, and my body fat dropped from 33% to 28%.

Its kinda cool to be turning into a gym-rat. I'll watch for excessive douche-baggy-ness.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Master of Cards
Jedi Master

Post by Master of Cards »

I'm 18 and I'm almost 225 pounds (100 kilos abouts) at the height of 6'3. I need to lose weight.

I don't have a goal for my weight, I just want to lose a lot of flab and instead replace it with muscle. With this goal in mind I'm going to want by the end of 2 years be able to do.

75 crunches in 2 minutes
Be able to run 3 miles in under 25 minutes.
Be able to do pull ups for the first time in 10 years.

Hopefully I can use College as a way to break out of my shell and start something good for my life.
[R_H]
Sith Devotee

Post by [R_H] »

81.9kg as of this morning. The last time I weighed this much was around February. I'm hoping to be about 78 or less by September.
[R_H]
Sith Devotee

Post by [R_H] »

I was 81.3kg this morning.
Master of Cards wrote:I'm 18 and I'm almost 225 pounds (100 kilos abouts) at the height of 6'3. I need to lose weight.

I don't have a goal for my weight, I just want to lose a lot of flab and instead replace it with muscle. With this goal in mind I'm going to want by the end of 2 years be able to do.
Try FitDay or TheDailyPlate to track what you're eating, it really helps.
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Well, I've put 20 pounds on since last August. I won't make excuses, I'll only say that I'm buckling back down and getting back to busting my ass. It'll be more difficult in some respects because I've developed tendinitis in my right shoulder, but I can still do this.

I did a 3 mile interval run today. Which I'm proud of; that I can still do that.

Currently my goal is to be able to run a Sprint or Super Sprint level triathlon. Not to necessarily be competitive, just to be able to complete it on a semi-regular basis. That's my cardio goal anyhow. My goal for weights is to just rehab my shoulder per my Doctor's instructions and try to maintain my physique as best I can. As for my weight, well, I want to get back down to around 215. A year ago I weighed in at 212, now I'm more like 235, so...

:banghead:
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
[R_H]
Sith Devotee

Post by [R_H] »

I was 81.2kg this morning. Which is strange, because I haven't been working at that much (pretty irregularily actually). I even managed about 7 pullups after getting home today, and I was fucking tired.
Zwinmar
Jedi Master

Post by Zwinmar »

As of 19 Sept. I started my workout program...weighed in at a fat american at 238.4 lbs (height of 6 feet)

*edit to clarify lbs, not kg
Pulp Hero
Jedi Master

Post by Pulp Hero »

181 lbs this morning. *Shake fist!*

However I also got taped and have a 34.5in stomach and a 17% BMI, and I was able to wear my small ACU pants today. Something is working for me then.

"It was cut because an Army Ordnance panel determined that a weapon that kills an enemy soldier 10 times before he hits the ground was a waste of resources, so they scaled it back to only kill him 3 times."-Anon, on the cancellation of the Army's multi-kill vehicle.
FireNexus
Cookie

Post by FireNexus »

While I haven't participated in this thread, I have happily reached 175lbs since my May weigh-in (right before I started cycling and eating sensibly) for a total loss of 30 lbs. I think that weight is about right for my 5'8" mesomorph frame. Now I just need to start a good strength training routine so I can get the muscle mass I need to look really hot. My upper body needs to catch up to my scary-muscular legs. :-)
I had a Bill Maher quote here. But fuck him for his white privelegy "joke".

All the rest? Too long.
[R_H]
Sith Devotee

Post by [R_H] »

80.8kg (178lb) as of this morning.
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Still stalled out around 235. *sigh*
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
Kodiak
Jedi Master

Post by Kodiak »

I weighed in at 276, which is the lowest I've been in about a year. I also hit my 5% mark :)
Image PRFYNAFBTFCP
Captain of the MFS Frigate of Pizazz +2 vs. Douchebags - Est vicis pro nonnullus suscito vir

"Are you an idiot? What demand do you think there is for aircraft carriers that aren't government?" - Captain Chewbacca

"I keep my eighteen wives in wonderfully appointed villas by bringing the underwear of god to the heathens. They will come to know God through well protected goodies." - Gandalf

Master of Cards
Jedi Master

Post by Master of Cards »

I'm pinging around from 210 to almost 220 but I'm hearing ecerytime I go home you're thinner! So I just hope I can stick to it
Dillon
Rabid Monkey

Post by Dillon »

Getting back on the boat after a few months of stagnation. I'm still in better shape than the average joe, but I can see the slight foundations of a belly forming. I'm currently weighing in at around 200 lbs. My goal weight is 185-190 lbs before 2010. I'm starting today by resuming my normal diet, cutting out the junk and resuming my exercise regimen.
Terralthra
Requiescat in Pace

Post by Terralthra »

Hit ~70 kg before I was satisfied that I'd lost all the flab I could lose without getting into the unhealthy range (I'm 1.87m tall, for reference; ~154 lbs at 6'2"). Now going on an anabolic diet; roughly 2200 kcals daily with between 170 and 220g protein per day (30-40% calories from protein), and stepping up my lifting.
Kodiak
Jedi Master

Post by Kodiak »

I hit my 10% goal today. I now weigh as much as I did 4 years ago :)
Image PRFYNAFBTFCP

Shaun
Youngling

Post by Shaun »

On Saturday I was 77kg according to the gym scales. Goal is to get to 100kg as soon as possible. Probably the opposite of most of your goals.
Pulp Hero
Jedi Master

Post by Pulp Hero »

Totally wearing my 30in waist jeans right now. Awesome. Just awesome.

Will weigh in on monday.

The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

In the past 3.5 months i've stopped exercising, stopped eating fruits and salads like I did at home, and stopped going to the gym.
From about 78 kilos a few months ago, (and probably a bit more than that while in the USA) i'm now 71.8 kilos.

Dammit, all my pants keep falling off me!
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.