My friends are idiots

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Trogdor
Sith Devotee

My friends are idiots

Post by Trogdor »

They are now currently making "D. Viddy" the lingire wearing rapper version of Vader on Smackdown 3 create a character mode.
"I want to mow down a bunch of motherfuckers with absurdly large weapons and relative impunity - preferably in and around a skyscraper. Then I want to fight a grim battle against the unlikely duo of the Terminator and Robocop. The last level should involve (but not be limited to) multiple robo-Hitlers and a gorillasaurus rex."--Uraniun235 on his ideal FPS game

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the Force."--Darth Vader
Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

Your friends are idiots?

No, they are creative little souls, and you should cherish that creativity for all time
"Right now we can tell you a report was filed by the family of a 12 year old boy yesterday afternoon alleging Mr. Michael Jackson of criminal activity. A search warrant has been filed and that search is currently taking place. Mr. Jackson has not been charged with any crime. We cannot specifically address the content of the police report as it is confidential information at the present time, however, we can confirm that Mr. Jackson forced the boy to listen to the Howard Stern show and watch the movie Private Parts over and over again."
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Why don't you go burninate them? :wink:
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Companion Cube
Biozeminade!

Post by Companion Cube »

Your friends may be idiots, but your username rules. :wink:
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always a clown
Ranman311
Redshirt

Post by Ranman311 »

hey i'm one of his friends, and i definitely think of myself as a creative little soul more than an idiot! :D

anyhorse, to explain D Viddy, a group of us were explaining to trogdor over there whats going to happen in the next star wars. first of all, the name's going to be a drift from the norm and actually be Episode 3: Darth Vader. as silly as that seems at first glance, its actually quite impactful in its direct simplicity. its the tale of his rise to become a successful rap star in which he comes rollin in with his TIE on dubs, hydraulics, and neons underneath. we were also discussing the latest incarnation of the lightsaber and in ep 3: dv we're gonna have the ships shooting lightsabers. i think its genius. i'm sorry about telling you all about this because now the real episode 3 will end up disappointing you :lol:
"You know what they say about women and trolley cars... there's plenty of them in the sea."
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

They are idiots! They're still playing Smackdown 3, for gods sake Smackdown 4 came out ages ago and is a helluva lot better!
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Ranman311
Redshirt

Post by Ranman311 »

actually we were not idiots because we were playing 4 and trogdor typed in 3 for some reason. there's no way i would play that terrible michael cole announced version for any longer than i'd have to. and soon we will be simulating episode 3 with smackdown 5!
"You know what they say about women and trolley cars... there's plenty of them in the sea."
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

OK i'll let you off, especially since you slagged off the commentry:

"What's he going to do from behind!"

Me and my mates used to laugh ourselves silly at all the other crap commentary phrases which for the life of me i can't remember, probably because i've managed to erase SD3 from my memory with SD4.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Ranman311
Redshirt

Post by Ranman311 »

Michael Cole: "Stone Cold is a master of the... singles match..."

Tazz: "Arm Bar!"
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

It could have been worse, they could have had Paul Heyman commenting!

"GORE!"
"No Paul that's a supplex"
"GORE!"
"No Paul thats a power bomb!"
"Sorry. GORE!"
Hammerman! Hammer!
Ranman311
Redshirt

Post by Ranman311 »

wrestlemania 17 may have been my favorite wm, but it was also unfortunately the only one announced by mr. paul heyman
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Smackdown 5 is looking pretty damn good too.
Hammerman! Hammer!
Ranman311
Redshirt

Post by Ranman311 »

overhauled graphics, deeper grappling system, elimination chamber, blood

looks amazing i cant wait 8)
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

October 27th release apparently (link)

I wonder if the UK will get it before the US like last time?
Hammerman! Hammer!