My Mom has Cancer

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Zor
Sith Acolyte

Re: My Mom has Cancer

Post by Zor »

Knife wrote:My sympathies Zor. Met's to the lungs is something you don't wanna hear. Is she coping well? All you can do is try your best to support her in this terrible time.
She's doing as best she can and trying to make good use of what time she has left.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

Best wishes - I hope you can find some happiness in these days, amidst all the worry and medicine. If you do, treasure those moments.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Broomstick wrote:Best wishes - I hope you can find some happiness in these days, amidst all the worry and medicine. If you do, treasure those moments.
Truer words... :(
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw