Wales goverment answer UFO query with Klingon

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Re: Wales goverment answer UFO query with Klingon

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Eternal_Freedom wrote: Yup, New Severn Bridge, or Second Severn Crossing. They charge you on the way in so they get the money before you know what Wales is really like. If they tried to charge you for escaping they' be replacing the barriers every day from people ramming them :)
Ah the reverse of the like the situation on the Delaware river here. All the bridges have the toll to get out of New Jersey into Pennsylvania. Nobody would ever pay to go to New Jersey because everyone already knows how bad it is! Wales must have better propaganda.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Post by Raw Shark »

Never underestimate the staggering drawing power of the Garden State.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
Irbis
Jedi Council Member

Post by Irbis »

"jang vIDa je due luq. ach ghotvam'e' QI'yaH devolve qaS"
I can't unhear English words and mangled grammar. I wonder, was it done with Google translator? :P
SpottedKitty
Jedi Master

Post by SpottedKitty »

Irbis wrote:I wonder, was it done with Google translator? :P
Google Translate doesn't have a tlhIngan Hol option, although Bing Translate does.

<copypaste> <copypaste> <click>

Hmm, a bit mangled, but you can almost work out what was intended. "And the Minister answered, due we will. This man was ' ach devolve."

:twisted: :roll: :wink:
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery