Ryanair 14 euro 1 way transatlantic flight

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

salm
Rabid Monkey

Re: Ryanair 14 euro 1 way transatlantic flight

Post by salm »

Crazedwraith wrote:Click end of address. Hit enter key. Like magic. Image appears.

It amuses me people complaining about getting charged for things by Ryan. I mean its like a plane ticket isn't really arbitrarily priced or something.

Though the airport thing sounds genuinely dodgy.
I don´t think people are complaining about the charging and more about the baiting with low prices followed by charges which make the price a lot higher than advertised. It´s the lying and decieving that makes me complain not the fact that a service costs money.
This type of false advertising is common practice with plane companies and for whatever reason appears to be legal.
It wastes my time if I have to go through a long process just to see that in the end the price is too high and I don´t wan to get the service after all.
biostem
Jedi Master

Re: Ryanair 14 euro 1 way transatlantic flight

Post by biostem »

I checked out their website myself, and without getting too far off topic, it kind of reminds of how some politicians here in the US want to update the calorie listings/advertisements on food packaging - like a can of coke is 12 oz, but it lists the calories for "1 serving", which is only 8 oz, (like you'd know where 2/3 of the can was and just throw away the rest).

Prices should reflect any reasonable actual/realistic expenditure - like 1 person with 2 bags, 1 meal, 2 snacks for a transatlantic trip, including all taxes and other fees.