Python from toilet attacks women

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

dragon
Sith Marauder

Python from toilet attacks women

Post by dragon »

Bet she's gonna have a phobia of toilets for a while.
Woman almost eaten by python from her toilet
By Coconuts Bangkok November 4, 2014 / 17:17 ICT
Like Coconuts BKK on Facebook Follow Coconuts BKK on Twitter

A woman was almost killed by a python that came out of her toilet last night.

Rampeung Onlamai, 57, had just finished her shower at her home north of Bangkok when a python emerged from her toilet and attempted to drag her down the drain.

Rampeung said the snake sunk its fangs into her right hand and then started pulling her back down toward its toilet nest. Rampeung defended herself with a nearby broom and called out for her daughter, who rushed to her rescue and pried the python’s head off her hand.

The python then crawled back into the toilet.

Rampeung was admitted to the hospital, where she needed 20 stitches to seal the gash.

Samkok district officer Metha Taweekunchai said he’ll order his officers to capture the snake in Rampeung's toilet, so the family can resume using it, Khaosod reported.
link
"There are very few problems that cannot be solved by the suitable application of photon torpedoes
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Re: Python from toilet attacks women

Post by Borgholio »

Either the toilet drains in Thailand are abnormally large, or this woman was abnormally tiny. In most toilets I'm familiar with, the biggest a python can be and still fit in the pipe is maybe 2 inches wide. And while a bite like that would hurt, a snake like that isn't strong enough to physically drag someone across the room and into the drain.
You will be assimilated...bunghole!
Themightytom
Sith Devotee

Post by Themightytom »

Get Me My Draino.

"Since when is "the west" a nation?"-Styphon
"ACORN= Cobra obviously." AMT
This topic is... oh Village Idiot. Carry on then.--Havok
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Themightytom wrote:...
Get Me My Draino.
Wouldn't that destroy the toilet?
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
phred
Jedi Knight

Post by phred »

A snake that big probably fucked up the plumbing pretty good anyways. The toilet is already a loss, most likely.
"Siege warfare, French for spawn camp" WTYP podcast

It's so bad it wraps back around to awesome then back to bad again, then back to halfway between awesome and bad. Like if ed wood directed a godzilla movie - Duckie
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Borgholio wrote:Either the toilet drains in Thailand are abnormally large, or this woman was abnormally tiny. In most toilets I'm familiar with, the biggest a python can be and still fit in the pipe is maybe 2 inches wide. And while a bite like that would hurt, a snake like that isn't strong enough to physically drag someone across the room and into the drain.
I imagine it's a lot different when you've got some sharp fangs stuck in your hand.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Post by Borgholio »

I imagine it's a lot different when you've got some sharp fangs stuck in your hand.
Well yes I've been bitten by snakes before and it hurts like hell. Thing is that the worst it'd be able to do is drag her hand down the drain. It wouldn't be able to drown her or anything like that, whereas the tone of the article indicated it tried to kill her.
Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Post by Raw Shark »

Borgholio wrote:
Well yes I've been bitten by snakes before and it hurts like hell. Thing is that the worst it'd be able to do is drag her hand down the drain. It wouldn't be able to drown her or anything like that, whereas the tone of the article indicated it tried to kill her.
It probably thought it was trying to kill her, and she probably felt as though it was, in the moment. Neither party's ability to assess the actual chance of success in that endeavor was probably thoroughly examined at the time. Snakes and people both tend to panic when they feel cornered.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Borgholio wrote:

You also probably weren't a 57 year old woman at the time.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Post by Borgholio »

You also probably weren't a 57 year old woman at the time.
I have been many things in my lifetime.
Themightytom
Sith Devotee

Post by Themightytom »

Enigma wrote:
Themightytom wrote:...
Get Me My Draino.
Wouldn't that destroy the toilet?
Possibly but so would the grenades I drop down and I'd have to rip it up anyway to install the razor wire, because that is PRETTY much the only way I'd sit down in there with peace of mind...

Edit: Fixed a typo.

"Since when is "the west" a nation?"-Styphon
"ACORN= Cobra obviously." AMT
This topic is... oh Village Idiot. Carry on then.--Havok