Movie history up for sale

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Movie history up for sale

Post by Lagmonster »

So, there's an auction on right now where you can buy props and costumes from some of the most iconic movies in the past thirty years. Everything from one of Sean Connery's James Bond shirts, to a Star Wars Battle Droid head, to Farscape costumes, to Raiders of the Lost Ark props.

Fucking everything.

If only I were rich, I would buy the car from League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, I swear I would. Screw the movie - this thing isbeautiful.

Link here, while it lasts:

Click me
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Re: Movie history up for sale

Post by Borgholio »

If only I were rich, I would buy the car from League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, I swear I would. Screw the movie - this thing isbeautiful.
Yeah I was not impressed much with the movie. But the car...it was an epic work of machine art.

Edit - I want this fucking chair.

http://propstore.auctionserver.net/view ... 3Fpage%3D2
Last edited by Borgholio on 2014-10-16 12:31pm, edited 1 time in total.
You will be assimilated...bunghole!
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Man, those Farscape costumes....Goddamn it.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Man, that is one impressive collection. Some lord must've kicked the bucket or something... or maybe the guy owns/owned a movie studio in England? Seems like that's where everything is right now.
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

You too can own Will Shatner's pants from Star Trek III! More seriously, some of the art from Star Wars looks amazing.
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Someone really really wants the Stargate Ancients Control Chair.

I like that someone had the mind to have kept the DS turbolaser towers all this time.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

I'd buy Leelo's orange suspenders just to smell the crotch. :D

And man I would totally be Judge Fatt! :lol:

OH MAN! Death Proof Nova!! Fuck Yes!!

And all that beauty and craftsmanship on the League car and then... the engine compartment. Ouch. :lol:

Really cool stuff. I would have got all the blasters and guns. That would be awesome.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"