hidden Bra camera catches peeks

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

dragon
Sith Marauder

hidden Bra camera catches peeks

Post by dragon »

the video is pretty funny with the guys trying to be sneak a peek
A hilariously on-point video, which has now been viewed more than a million times, has been uploaded to the Nestlé Fitness YouTube page with the hashtag "CheckYourSelfie." It depicts just how many wandering eyeballs are drawn to women's breasts in a day.

The actress in the video is equipped with a hidden camera that is disguised as a button on her bra, and she walks around town for a day running errands, taking meetings, getting coffee, etc. A counter tallies the glances her breasts attract throughout the day. It should definitely be noted that the actress is wearing a very bright pink bra, and her shirt is basically half-buttoned.

This is not Nestlé's first video campaign for breast cancer awareness. Last year, it released a video that featured another bra that sent out tweets every time it is was unclasped.

So what is the point of illustrating that no one can help looking at boobs? Well, Nestlé Fitness says it hopes to remind women that since other people are constantly checking out their breasts, they should take the time to check their own with regular breast exams.

As talk of women's breast health continues to become less and less taboo, hopefully women and the men in their lives are reminded that vigilance is the first tool in fighting breast cancer.
link

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Gr1OJbidw8[/youtube]
"There are very few problems that cannot be solved by the suitable application of photon torpedoes
Terralthra
Requiescat in Pace

Re: hidden Bra camera catches peeks

Post by Terralthra »

All the women are "trying to sneak peeks" too. Video is fairly ridiculous, imo. She's wearing a bright pink bra with her shirt unbuttoned. Even if you didn't have any sexual interest in her at all, a bright pink piece of cloth is eye-catching. If they were trying to make it about how people can't help themselves from looking at boobs, a subtler outfit might have made their case more strongly.

Most people glanced down briefly and then looked back up at the wearer's face (or whatever else they were doing). I bet if I wore a bright pink pair of underwear and unbuttoned my pants, I could get a bunch of people to glance down, too.
The Vortex Empire
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Vortex Empire »

I saw a similar video once where a guy hid a camera in his crotch and placed a fake large bulge in his pants. Same results, but with women looking.
Eulogy
Jedi Knight

Post by Eulogy »

Even if the stunt's execution wasn't the breast, you gotta admit that more exposure for the cause is a good thing all around. The message may not jiggle with some, but cancer still isn't something you want hidden.

Better that Nestle did this than constantly nipple the public about, or even put up big racks of flyers all over the country. There's too much advertising on the average taxpayer's chest as it is.
"A word of advice: next time you post, try not to inadvertently reveal why you've had no success with real women." Darth Wong to Bubble Boy
"I see you do not understand objectivity," said Tom Carder, a fundie fucknut to Darth Wong
GuppyShark
Sith Devotee

Post by GuppyShark »

Eulogy wrote:Even if the stunt's execution wasn't the breast, you gotta admit that more exposure for the cause is a good thing all around. The message may not jiggle with some, but cancer still isn't something you want hidden.
I know, too often I hear people saying "what's breast cancer?!"
Ted C
Sith Marauder

Post by Ted C »

Yes, lots of people take a glance. That's hardly surprising. You don't see many prolonged, obvious stares, which is nice.
"This is supposed to be a happy occasion... Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who."
-- The King of Swamp Castle, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"Nothing of consequence happened today. " -- Diary of King George III, July 4, 1776

"This is not bad; this is a conspiracy to remove happiness from existence. It seeks to wrap its hedgehog hand around the still beating heart of the personification of good and squeeze until it is stilled."
-- Chuck Sonnenburg on Voyager's "Elogium"
Channel72
Jedi Council Member

Post by Channel72 »

And so, we now have more damning evidence that men like boobs. Perhaps a few more scientific studies will settle this debate once and for all.
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Post by Borgholio »

Perhaps a scientific study is in order. Look at this picture of boobies and tell me what you feel.

You will be assimilated...bunghole!
Eternal_Freedom
Castellan

Post by Eternal_Freedom »

I'm impressed at the colour of the feet. And idly wondering if they're edilble and if they'll taste like chicken.
Baltar: "I don't want to miss a moment of the last Battlestar's destruction!"
Centurion: "Sir, I really think you should look at the other Battlestar."
Baltar: "What are you babbling about other...it's impossible!"
Centurion: "No. It is a Battlestar."

Corrax Entry 7:17: So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again.
TheFeniX
Sith Marauder

Post by TheFeniX »

I treat cleavage like a car-wreck: You take a quick look, then you keep on keepin' on. I hate rubber-neckers.